[两人都在笑]
[BOTH LAUGHING]
-我也是,我确定-哦.
- Likewise, I'm sure. - Oh.
哈伦:狗展之后……
HARLAN: After the dog show...
.我在去海法的El Al航♥班♥上.
...I was on an El Al flight to Haifa...
.比核桃从鸡舍屋顶滚下来还快
...faster than a walnut could roll off a henhouse roof.
我在集体农场呆了大约三个星期,刚刚变得成熟起来。
And I spent about three weeks on a kibbutz, just mellowing out.
当然,他们会让你工作。
Of course, they make you work.
但这是个理清思绪的好地方。
But it was a good place to clear your mind.
我意识到我有很多可以提供的..。
And I realized that I had a lot to offer...
.不过,除了开个钓鱼店和去看狗展
...besides just having a fishing shop and going to dog shows, though.
我一直在努力研究.
I've been working pretty hard on...
.掌握腹语艺术.
...mastering the art of ventriloquism...
.这是一门古老的艺术。
...which is an ancient art.
这需要一种科学的头脑。
And it requires a kind of scientific mind.
我喜欢能让人们.
And I enjoy being able to put people...
.在另一个维度,可以说.
...in another dimension, so to speak...
.他们环顾四周却不知道.
...where they look around and they don't know...
.声音是从哪里传来的,我想这就是问题的关键.
...where the voice is coming from, which is the whole point, I guess.
[唱]让我们一起去喝酒吧
[SINGING] Let's all go honky-tonking
[高声说]路易斯安那州
[IN HIGH-PITCHED VOICE] Down in Louisiana
(用正常的声音)饼干和肉汁就像
[IN NORMAL VOICE] Where the biscuits and gravy are like
[高声]迪克西的甘露
[IN HIGH-PITCHED VOICE] Dixie's manna
[用正常的声音]我们去喝酒吧,他们会
[IN NORMAL VOICE] Let's go honky-tonking They'll be
[高声说]很高兴见到我们
[IN HIGH-PITCHED VOICE] Glad to see us
在路易斯安那州的一个晚上
On a Louisiana night
哇-呼!
Woo-hoo!
好的,我来了。我只有五只胳膊。稳住你的马。
All right, I'm coming. I only have five arms. Hold your horses.
-我们应该有马的.-小马。
- We should have gotten horses. - Little bitty horses.
那真是太聪明了。
That'd be real smart.
斯特凡:我们一直都想这么做。有一件事让我们走到了一起。
STEFAN: We always wanted to do this. One thing that brought us together...
.是我们对三四十年代老电影的热爱。
...was our love of old movies of the '30s and '40s.
米高梅的音乐剧和伟大的爱情故事。
The MGM musicals and the great love stories.
所以我们决定和我们的朋友特里一起制♥作♥这个日历。
So we decided to create this calendar with our buddy Terry.
史考特:泰瑞是个摄影师……
SCOTT: Terry's a photographer...
.他就住在离我们很近的地方
...he lives really near us.
他大约两年前为斯特凡的生日拍了这些照片。
He took these pictures for us about two years ago for Stefan's birthday.
-这些是-闺房♥照
- Which are-- - Boudoir shots.
你不能见他们。
You're not allowed to see them.
这是,某种程度上的,这类事情。
It's, sort of, that kind of thing.
我们也爱他们。而且特里很有才华。
And we love them. And Terry's very talented.
而且他很喜欢我们的狗。所以我们有了这个想法。
And he loves our dogs. So we had this idea.
我们太喜欢老电影了.
We loved old movies so much...
.所以我们想把它放在一起.
...so we wanted to put it together...
.合并成一个项目.
...into one project...
.这会让世界火上浇油的
...which was going to set the world aflame.
我不知道它会不会那样做,但是.
I don't know if it'll do that, but....
我们不会卖♥♥的。这是给朋友的。
STEFAN: We're not gonna sell it. It's for friends.
史考特:我们应该试着把它卖♥♥了。斯特凡:真的吗?
SCOTT: We should try to sell it. STEFAN: Really?
史提凡:狮子王在伟大的爱情场面里--嗯,也许吧。
STEFAN: Shih tzus in the great love scenes of the-- Well, maybe.
如果我们能把钱捐给狮子会,你知道的。
If we could give the money to Shih Tzu Rescue, you know.
-他们有很多钱。-我们也是。
- They have plenty of money. - So do we.
不管怎样,有什么石子需要拯救呢?
And what shih tzus need rescuing, anyway?
什子穿着旧大衣在街上走来走去,说:
What shih tzu is straggling around the street with an old coat saying:
-“帮助!给穷♥人♥施舍”?-就像卖♥♥火柴的小女孩.
- "Help! Alms for the poor"? - Like the little match girl.
[两人都在笑]
[BOTH LAUGHING]
那么事情进行得怎么样了?
So how have things been going?
一切都变得更好了。
Everything's changed for the better.
-我们现在太幸福了。-我们太高兴了。
- We are so happy now. - We are so happy.
我们的性生活终于回到正轨了,是吗?
And our sex life is finally back on track, huh?
-很好.汉密尔顿:比阿特丽斯有很多问题。
- Good. HAMILTON: Beatrice had many problems.
她是个真正的麻烦。
She was a real problem.
-可怜的东西.-就是阴性.
- Poor thing. - Just negative.
-非常消极的狗。嗯。-非常负面。
- Very negative dog. Mm. - Very negative.
-而且很伤人,我想.-是的。
- And hurtful, I thought. - Yeah.
汉密尔顿:你不这样认为吗?嗯-嗯。梅格:嗯-嗯。
HAMILTON: Didn't you think so? Mm-hm. MEG: Mm-hm.
还有我们的新狗Kipper..。
And our new dog, Kipper...
-.太棒了-太棒了!
- ...is fantastic. - Fantastic!
哦,说到胜利者。
Oh, talk about a winner.
-这样的赢家。-而且他也不介意我们做♥爱♥
- Such a winner. - And he doesn't mind us having sex.
汉密尔顿:他喜欢看。梅格:他喜欢看。
HAMILTON: He likes to watch. MEG: He likes to watch.
汉密尔顿:哦,亲爱的。梅格:我们经历了什么,嗯?
HAMILTON: Oh, honey. MEG: What we went through, huh?
汉密尔顿:太可怕了。梅格:嗯-嗯。
HAMILTON: It was horrible. MEG: Mm-hm.
-他是条好狗.他是一条好狗。
- He's a good dog. - He is a good dog.
而且你是一位好女士。
And you're a good lady.
电影精选列表