.但显然他们没看到房♥间里的马桶
...but apparently they didn't see the toilet in the room.
所以在他们退房♥后我们有很多清洁工作要做。
So we had a lot of cleaning to do after they checked out.
你知道,在房♥间里烤山羊,我还是不明白。
You know, roasting a goat in the room, I still don't understand.
闻到了……的味道。
Getting the smell of...
.窗帘上的孜然和木炭是一件苦差事.
...cumin and charcoal out of the drapes was a chore.
这可是件大事。
That was a big deal.
我们现在拿到信♥用♥卡♥的印记了。
We get an imprint of the credit card now.
我们从那件事中吸取了教训。
We learned from that one.
-这太棒了,费伊.谢谢。费伊:不客气。
- This is great, Fay. Thank you. FAY: You're welcome.
-太棒了。-就像是.
- Super. - It's like...
.我知道味道更好,但看起来.
...I know it tastes better, but it looks like that...
.嗯哼,自助餐厅的电热盘食物。你知道?
...ahem, cafeteria hot-plate food. You know?
我从没尝过。我不想看起来像个失败者。
Which I never tasted. I didn't want to look like a loser.
但是味道很好。
But it tastes good.
我每天都吃那种食物。而且,嗯,那时候是50美分。
I had that food every single day. And, um, it was 50 cents back then.
它相当便宜。
It was pretty cheap.
你手里拿的是什么?
What's that you've got there?
-一架降落伞。-跳伞!
-A parachuter. -A parachuter!
费伊:这不是洋娃娃。这是个活动人偶。
FAY: It's not a doll. It's an action figure.
格里:这是一个动作人偶。
GERRY: It is an action figure.
是的,你说得对。所以,所以..。
Yes, you got that right. So, so...
.那是什么,什么是--?
...what does that, what is--?
你用降落伞做什么?
What do you do with the parachuter?
它像这样上上下下。
It goes up and down like this.
亲爱的,不。别让它掉进你的食物里。
Honey, no, no, no. Don't let it fall in your food.
妈妈没生气,但别那么做。
Mommy's not mad, but don't do that.
-我可以让温奇四处走动吗?麦克斯:是的。
- Is it okay if I let Winky walk around? MAX: Yeah.
我拿到河豚了。没关系的。啊哼。
I've got my puffer. It's okay. Ahem.
我今天过得很糟糕。
I had a terrible day today.
我无法在脑海中摆脱它。
I can't get rid of it in my head.
如果你今天心情不好,就会有人退回一件毛衣。
You have a bad day, someone returns a sweater.
我这样做了,生命就会迷失。人们失去了生命。
I do and lives get lost. People lose their lives.
我是阿克伦和三县地区的首席人♥质♥谈判代表。
I'm the chief hostage negotiator for the Akron and tri-county area.
我还会说服别人。当他们在大楼上跳楼的时候,他们会打电♥话♥给我。
And I talk people down. When they get a jumper on a building, they call me.
你跟几个人谈过话?
How many people have you talked down?
-我是说,有没有.?-嗯,他们总是跳.
- I mean, is there a...? - Well, they always jump.
我有个消息要告诉你。这是这个行业的一个小秘密。他们都跳了起来。
I've got news for you. It's a little secret from the trade. They all jump.
但是今天,我们经历了一个艰难的时刻。有个家伙,他跳了起来。
But today, we had a tough one. There's a guy, he jumps...
.这并不困扰我,这是经常发生的事.
...that doesn't bother me, it happens all the time.
你觉得他们会像石头一样掉下来。他们不会的。
You think they drop like rocks. They don't.
他在下山的路上撞上了一只石像怪。
He hit a gargoyle on the way down.
这家伙的头被食人怪的嘴巴卡住了。头..。
This guy gets his head caught in the gargoyle's mouth. The head...
.像葡萄一样突然脱落,身体继续像旋转一样向下旋转.
...pops off like a grape, the body continues to spin down like a whirligig.
当他们袭击时..。
When they hit...
.一切都会跳出来就像皮纳塔一样。
...everything pops out. It's like a pinata.
肠子,就像是弹簧装的一样……
The intestines, like they're spring-loaded...
.突然冒出来。请原谅我。你猜怎么着?
...pop out. Forgive me. You know what?
我记得和你我在湖边的那段时光。
I was remembering that time with you and me at the lake.
带着皮纳塔。想起来了吗?
With the pinata. Remember?
那是你吗?你确定那是你吗?
Was that you? Are you sure that was you?
-我想你知道是谁.曲奇:我知道。
- I think you know who it was. COOKIE: I know.
那是很久以前的事了,而且.
It was a long time ago, and....
麦克斯:好像是上周,我告诉你。
MAX: Seems like last week, I'll tell you.
你不会知道的,她很出名.
You wouldn't know, she was famous...
.因为她把两条腿放在头后面
...for putting both her legs behind her head.
-费伊-他就像一只动物
- Fay-- - He's like an animal.
-不,只是说说而已!-他就像一只动物.
- No, it's just talk! - He's just like an animal.
皮纳塔?我不知道皮纳塔是什么。
Pinata? I don't know what a pinata is.
我忘了夸奖你今晚甜美的胸部了。
I forgot to compliment you on your luscious, uh, melon breasts tonight.
-听起来怎么样?-哦,别这样!
- How does that sound? - Oh, come on!
-你现在在说什么?-谢谢你,格里.
- What are you talking about now? - Thank you, Gerry.
你知道吗,你不明白的是.
You know, what you don't understand is...
.一张照片胜过千言万语。
...a picture is worth a thousand words.
我只用了125或130个字来描述这一点。
I only went through 125 or 130 words describing that.
如果我想继续,我可以再写800个字。
If I wanted to go on, I could go 800 words more.
-我拍这张照片是因为-你知道温奇在哪里吗?
- I'll take the picture because-- - Do you know where Winky is?
下次,我会照张相的。那个怎么样?
Next time, I'll get a picture. How about that?
-狗在哪里?麦克斯:哈哈。
- Where's the dog? MAX: Ha, ha.
-什么?-眨眼。温奇在哪里?
- The what? - Winky. Where's Winky?
温奇是谁-他可能和扎克在一起
- Who's Winky? - He's probably with Zach.
-哦,那条狗.-哦,我的天!
- Oh, the dog. - Oh, my God!
文奇?文奇?啊!
Winky? Winky? Aah!
什么?到底怎么回事?扎克,你在做什么?
What? What's going on? Zach, what are you doing?
-温奇,没事的,宝贝.格里:别动,扎克。
- Winky, it's okay, baby. GERRY: Don't move, Zach.
扎克,听着。格里:他脖子上戴着降落伞!
FAY: Zach, listen. GERRY: He has a parachute on his neck!
-拜托,亲爱的,我就是干这个的-请不要生他的气。
- Please, honey, this is what I do. - Don't be mad at him, please.
我要用拇指把你的眼睛挖出来。我♥操♥你没有,你这个怪胎。
I'll gouge your eye out with my thumb. I shit you not, you freak.
趴下!我要一拳打在你眼睛上直到它变成果冻。
Get down! I'm gonna punch you in the eye till it turns to jelly.
别直视他的眼睛,这是对他的挑战。
Don't look at him in the eyes, it challenges him.
麦克斯:我要用叉子刺你,直到你流血为止。
MAX: I'll stab you with forks until you bleed.
哈伦:嘿。
HARLAN: Hey.
嘿,小家伙,你在做什么?
Hey, little buddy, what you been doing?
[高声说]哦,没什么。
[IN HIGH PITCHED VOICE] Oh, nothing.
(用正常的声音)现在,我知道你去了马戏团。
[IN NORMAL VOICE] Now, I understand that you went to the circus.
(高声说)我做到了。我看到了戴帽子的女士。戴帽子的女士。
[IN HIGH-PITCHED VOICE] I did. I saw the Hat Lady. Hat Lady.
[用正常的声音]胖。胖的。
[IN NORMAL VOICE] Fat. Fat.
[高声说]戴帽子的女士。戴帽子的女士。
[IN HIGH-PITCHED VOICE] Hat Lady. Hat Lady.
[按喇叭]
[HONKING]
胖的。“F”怎么说?这不在这里。
Fat. How do you say "F"? That isn't in here.
“胖乎乎的女士”怎么样?“那就容易多了。
How about "the Chubby Lady." That's easier.
我看到了Chucky--不,那是“Chucky”
I saw the Chucky-- No, that's "chucky."
恰奇女士。胖子。胖乎乎的。
Chucky Lady. Chub. Chubby.
-令人窒息.-胖胖的,胖乎乎的--
- Choky. - Chuggy, chug--
嘿。嘿。
Hey. Hey.
[高声说]你在干什么,警犬?
[IN HIGH-PITCHED VOICE] What you doing, bloodhound doggy?
这句话很简单,“猎犬”,不是吗?
[IN NORMAL VOICE] That's a easy one, "bloodhound," isn't it?
[高声说]是的。嗯。
[IN HIGH-PITCHED VOICE] Yeah. Yeah.
你要睡觉吗?
You going to sleep?
-门卫差不多很可爱.-地中海式的。
- The doorman's approximately cute. - The Mediterranean type.
-我会说的!-你得修剪他们的鼻毛.
- I'll say! - You gotta trim their nose hair.
-嗨.有什么能帮你的吗?-范德霍夫。
- Hi. May I help you? - Vanderhoof.
-V-A-N-D-E-R-H-双O-F。
- V-A-N-- - D-E-R-H-double-O-F.
无烟房♥间,住两晚。我们已经提名你当女王了。
Nonsmoking, two nights. We have you down for a queen.
-你的意思是.-嘘.安静点。
- What are you suggesting... - Shh. Quiet.
.我亲爱的男人?
...my dear man?
您想用信♥用♥卡♥吗?
Do you want to use a card?
-哦,是的。-和爸爸谈谈.
- Oh, yes. - Talk to Daddy.
今天看够狗了吗?
Seen enough dogs today?
狗?是。盛大的演出。
Dogs? Yes. Big show.
-旅馆里有很多东西。-他们中的很多人都在大堂里。
- There's a lot in the hotel. - A lot of them here in the lobby.
好吧。嗯,我能让你在这里签名吗?
Okay. Um, if I could get you to sign here?
-你有多高?马克:6英尺4英寸。“
- How tall are you? MARK: 6' 4."
哦,我也这么想。我感觉自己就像复活节岛上的艾伦·拉德。
Oh, I thought so. I feel like Alan Ladd at Easter Island.
6尺4寸。“
6' 4."
你从哪里来?就像,诺兰地?挪威?
Where you from? Like, Nor-land? Norway?
-我是爱尔兰裔德国人.-就像“教父”里的罗伯特·杜瓦尔
- I'm Irish-German. - Like Robert Duvall in The Godfather.
香肠和雪拉拉干酪。呼叫弗洛伊德医生。
Bratwurst and shillelaghs. Paging Dr. Freud.
[两人都在笑]
[BOTH LAUGHING]
男[在电视上]:现在罗宾会成功的。女人(在电视上):好的。
MAN [ON TV]: Now Robin will make it. WOMAN [ON TV]: Okay.
-400度烘焙?-是的。日不移晷。
- Bake at 400? - Yeah. For a very short time.
克丽丝蒂:嗨。-嗨.你好吗?
CHRISTY: Hi. - Hi. How you doing?
克丽丝蒂:很好。-我是雅娜,制片助理
CHRISTY: Good. - I'm Jana, the production assistant.
-嗨.-他们准备好了.我带你过去。
- Hi. - They're ready. I'll take you on over.
表演时间到了,宝贝。
It's showtime, baby.
来吧,小狗狗。
Come on, little poochie.
罗宾:你太棒了。厨师:你太神奇了。
ROBIN: You were wonderful. CHEF: You were magic.
罗宾:别忘了,星期六我们有预约。
ROBIN: Don't forget, Saturday we have reservations.
看。他们在吃春卷。嗨。
Look. They're having spring rolls. Hi.
-嗨.-嘿!嗨,我是罗宾。
- Hi. - Hey! Hi, I'm Robin.
-我是克丽丝蒂-你好吗?
- I'm Christy. - How are you?
电影精选列表