这是一项很难挑选的任务。
Very difficult task to pick.
我问你,钱会在桌子底下转手吗?
Let me ask you, does money ever exchange hands under the table?
-上帝啊,不是的-别把脖子露出来。
- Good Lord, no. - Don't stick your neck out.
-我会忍♥不住下几块钱的。-把诺维奇小猎犬带出来。
- I'd be tempted to lay a few dollars. - Bring out the Norwich terrier.
[欢呼]
[CHEERING]
请绕一圈。
Once around, please.
巴克:它们只是一个比另一个可爱而已。
BUCK: They're just one cuter than the other.
特雷弗:我想每个人都对此有反应。
TREVOR: And I think everybody responds to that.
请把狮子菜拿出来。
Bring out the shih tzu, please.
巴克:我不习惯被探查和鞭策。
BUCK: I couldn't get used to being probed and prodded.
我曾经告诉我的直肠医生:
I told my proctologist once:
“你为什么不找个时间带我出去吃饭和看电影呢?”
"Why don't you take me out to dinner and a movie sometime?"
是。我记得你去年说过这句话。
Yes. I remember you said that last year.
请绕一圈。
Once around, please.
请把标准贵宾犬拿出来。
Bring out the standard poodle, please.
[播音员语焉不详]
[ANNOUNCER SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY]
播音员:所谓的法国贵宾犬实际上可能来自德国。
ANNOUNCER: The so-called French poodle may in actuality come from Germany.
这可能看起来是个愚蠢的问题。
This may seem like a silly question.
如果你得到一只法国狗,一只中国狗,一只德国狗.
If you get a French dog, a Chinese dog, a German dog...
.它们的叫声都一样吗?它们听起来都一样……
...do they all bark the same? They all sound the same....
或者它是一种不同的语言?
Or is it a different language?
不同的狗有不同的语调和语调。
Different dogs have different intonations and tones.
国家,边界,没有什么不同吗?
The country, the boundaries, doesn't make any difference?
法官:请把设得兰牧羊犬拿出来。
JUDGE: Bring out the Shetland sheepdog, please.
巴克:我注意到在这些比赛中,他们不做基本的……
BUCK: I notice in these competitions they don't do the basic...
.“坐起来,翻个身,拿过来,跟上”
..."sit up, roll over, fetch, heel."
他们从比那更高的水平开始,不是吗?
They start at a higher level than that, don't they?
特雷弗:这些是基本命令--
TREVOR: Those are the basic commands--
巴克:开始的时候有没有考虑到这一点,或者,我的意思是……
BUCK: Is that taken into consideration at the start, or, I mean...
.你只是根据一条狗打扮得有多好来判断吗?
...are you just judging by how well a dog is groomed?
绕一圈就行了。
Once around.
巴克:这些狗都是娇生惯养的……
BUCK: These dogs are pampered and petted...
.所有人的身体状况都很好。
...and all in top physical condition.
特雷弗:毫无疑问。这是质数。
TREVOR: No question. This is the prime.
你不会看到比这七只狗更好的标本了。
You won't see finer specimens than these seven dogs.
很遗憾,真的,一定要选一个。
It's a shame, really, that there has to be one picked.
因为正如我们一次又一次地说过的那样。
Because as we've said time and time again...
.他们不只是胜利者这些是胜利者中的胜利者。
...these aren't just winners. These are winners within winners.
班布里奇先生正在非常非常仔细地观察这些狗。
And Mr. Bainbridge is taking a very, very close look at these dogs.
我不羡慕他这项任务。他是……的大♥师♥。
I don't envy him this task. He's a master of...
.150个品种
...150 breeds.
这位消息灵通的法官..。这是一项极其艰巨的任务。
And this well-informed judge.... This is a terribly difficult task.
巴克:就像裁判员在第9局底端的本垒板判罚一场比赛一样。
BUCK: Like the umpire calling a play at home plate in the bottom of the 9th.
我可不想处在他的位置上。
I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.
特雷弗:法官正走到裁判桌前签这本书。
TREVOR: The judge is going over to the judges' table to sign the book.
-所以他已经做出了他的决定。-我们有赢家了
- So he's made his decision. - We have a winner.
巴克:很多心在狗的喉咙里。
BUCK: Lot of hearts in dogs' throats.
狗对此有反应吗?
Do dogs react to this?
特雷弗:他们感觉到了紧张气氛。他们必须这么做。
TREVOR: They sense the tension. They have to.
他们不可能不这么做。
They can't not.
奖杯来了,还有米尔班克博士和格雷厄姆·希索伦。
And here comes the cup, with Dr. Millbank and Graham Chissolm.
巴克:看看它的大小。我用小碗洗过海绵浴。
BUCK: Look at the size of that. I've taken sponge baths in smaller bowls.
这真的是这场比赛的决定性时刻。
This really is the defining moment of this competition.
法官:诺维奇小猎犬!
JUDGE: The Norwich terrier!
[人群欢呼]
[CROWD CHEERING]
[尖叫声]
[SCREAMS]
史考特:恭喜你,你做得很好。
SCOTT: Congratulations, you did a great job.
谢谢。谢谢。
Thank you. Thanks.
饼干!
Cookie!
-琦琦!曲奇:格里!
- Cookie! COOKIE: Gerry!
-琦琦!-格里!
- Cookie! - Gerry!
饼干!我们做到了!哈哈!
Cookie! We did it! Ha, ha!
-我们坐了五月花号♥!-你太漂亮了!
- We took the Mayflower! - You're so beautiful!
天哪!噢!谢谢!
Oh, my God! Oh, thank you!
[尖叫声]
[SCREAMS]
在五月花号♥之后,我们回到了蕨城..。
After the Mayflower, we came back to Fern City...
.而且我们都是名人
...and we were celebrities.
我们都是大人物。
We were big.
我们都是大人物。一切都像大炮一样挣脱了。
We were big. Everything just broke loose like a cannon.
市长给了我们这个城市的钥匙。
We were given the key to the city from the mayor.
-报纸上有一张照片。-报纸上的图片。
- With a picture in the newspaper. - Picture in the newspaper.
我们,我们.
We, we--
我们,我们,我们有..。
We, we, we had....
-电台采访。-电台采访。
- Radio interviews. - Radio interviews.
-三个。-三次电台采访。
- Three. - Three radio interviews.
你知道,在某个时候,我们的一个好朋友说:
And you know, at some point, a good friend of ours said:
“你知道,你有很多很棒的歌♥……
"You know, you've got all these great songs...
.你对你的小猎犬所做的一切,而你.
...that you do about your terriers, and you're....
对他们做点什么..。
Do something with them...
.因为你们现在是名人了。“
...because you're celebrities now."
曲奇:我们从来没有想过这一点。我们这么做是为了好玩。
COOKIE: We never thought of it. We were doing it for fun.
只是为了小猎犬的爱。但是,我想,“是啊,有何不可?”
Just for the love of terriers. But, thinking, "Yeah. Why not?"
对于这一点,有些话是可以说的。
There's something to be said for that.
双方[唱歌♥]:后院、前院或公园
BOTH [SINGING]: Back yard, front yard, or the park
-玩到天黑-玩到天黑
- Play with it till it gets dark - Play with it till it gets dark
-一会儿带回家-一会儿带回家
-Take it home after a while -Take it home after a while
-那就嚼吧-那就嚼吧
- Then chew it up - Then chew it up
-梗式-鞠躬-哇
- Terrier style - Bow-wow
熟食
Delish
鞠躬-哇
Bow-wow
-一些菜-一些菜
- Some dish - Some dish
[音乐停止]
[MUSIC STOPS]
曲奇?-是吗?
SOUND GUY: Cookie? - Yeah?
曲奇谷歌♥人?
Cookie Googleman?
-是的。-这有什么印象吗?
- Yeah. - Does this ring a bell?
我没穿内♥裤♥。
[SINGSONG] I'm not wearing underwear.
-隆起?-对,就是我
- Bulge? - Yeah, that's me.
曲奇:凸起?-是的!
COOKIE: Bulge? - Yeah!
-滚出城!-是我!
- Get out of town! - It's me!
你看起来棒极了。
You look fantastic.
你也是。啊哼。你长大了。
You too. Ahem. You've grown.
我现在在成长,女孩,只要看着你。
I'm growing right now, girl, just looking at you.
这是我唯一一次在过山车上做这件事。
That is the one and only time I've ever done it on a roller coaster.
克丽丝蒂:两个我都喜欢。我们可以在那里找到一些东西。
CHRISTY: I like both of them. And we could find something there.
但我喜欢这些的地方,雪莉·安也会同意.
But what I like about these, and Sherri Ann would agree....
蜂蜜?
Honey?
如果我们能拍到这张狗的照片..。
If we could get this picture of the dog...
.也许是这些中的一个.
...and maybe one of these....
克丽丝蒂:天哪,已经一年了。
CHRISTY: Gosh, it's been a year.
发生了这么多事。哦,我的天哪。
So much has happened. Oh, my gosh.
呃,好吧.
Uh, well...
.我们在五月花没赢
...we didn't win at Mayflower.
这是超现实的,而且,嗯,非常令人不安。
Which is surreal and, um, was extremely disturbing.
雪莉·安:这太不对劲了。-这是毁灭性的。
SHERRI ANN: It was so not right. - It was devastating.
但当然,这片乌云的一线希望是.
But the silver lining of this cloud, of course, is that...
.你知道,这把我们的关系带到了一个新的水平.
...you know, it brought us to a new level in our relationship.
-嗯-嗯.-是的。
- Mm-hm. - Yeah.
现在我们要开放这些办公室。
And now we got to open up these offices...
.在这里出版这本杂♥志♥。
...and publish this magazine here.
美国婊♥子♥。为女人和她们的狗准备的狗杂♥志♥。
American Bitch. The dog magazine for women and their dogs.
它关注的是女同性恋纯种狗主人的问题。
It's a focus on the issues of the lesbian purebred dog owner.
我们现在是第三♥期♥了。这是我们这里的头两个问题。
We're on our third issue. These are our first two issues here.
太棒了,你知道吗?
And it's fantastic, you know?
雪莉·安绝对是灵感来源而且你知道的..。
Sherri Ann is definitely the inspiration and, you know...
.我来做繁琐的工作,细节.
...and I do the grunt work, the details.
她有一颗非常宽广的心。
She has a very big heart.
她很慷慨。她很和蔼。
She's generous. She's kind.
-她很可爱.-嗯,反之亦然.
- She's sweet. - Well, vice versa.
嗯。她改变了我的生活。
Yeah. She's changed my life.
而且,事实证明,她是麻袋里的炸♥药♥。
And, and as it turns out, she's dynamite in the sack.
电影精选列表