不,我们得走了。我们得露面了。你知道的。
No, we have to go. We have to make an appearance. You know that.
-你不高兴吗,宝贝?-是的,她当然不高兴
- Are you upset, baby? - Yes, of course she's upset.
请别上火。
Don't be upset.
妈妈和爸爸只会--不,不是嘴唇。
Mommy and Daddy are only gonna-- Don't, not the lips.
妈妈和爸爸只会去一小会儿。
Mommy and Daddy are only gonna go for a little bit.
我们会回来的。哈?你得到了你那只忙碌的蜜蜂。
And we'll be back. Huh? You got your busy bee.
-你忙得不可开交。-哦,我想留下来.
- You got busy bee. - Oh, I want to stay.
-你不能-我想要
- You can't. - I want to.
你不能留下来。
You can't stay.
-再来点豪达酒吗,亲爱的?-不了,谢谢,格里.
- More Gouda, honey? - No, thanks, Gerry.
-超级派对是吧?-是啊,但是--
-Super party, huh? -Yeah, but--
你知道吗,我遇到了养小猎犬的那个女人。
You know, I ran into that woman that owned the terrier.
-是吗?-从佛罗里达来的
- Yeah? - From Florida.
我们在那个节目里。猫王,不是卡斯特罗。
We were in that show. The Elvis, not Costello.
-还记得那只小猎犬吗?-推文奇的那条母狗?
- Remember that little terrier? - The bitch that pushed Winky?
把他推离了他的步态?
Pushed him way off his gait?
曲奇谷歌♥人?
Cookie Googleman?
-是的。-是你。马尔科姆。
- Yeah. - It is you. Malcolm.
马尔科姆?
Malcolm?
格里,这是我丈夫。我是马尔科姆。
Gerry, my husband. This is Malcolm.
马尔科姆怎么了-不怎么抖加里你好吗?
- Malcolm, what's shaking? - Not much, Gary. How are you?
-她看起来是不是很棒?-我要说的是,男孩.
- Doesn't she look fantastic? - Boy, I'll say.
曲奇:谢谢。-太棒了.
COOKIE: Thank you. - Just fantastic.
怎么了?我不知道,18年,19年吧?路易斯维尔。
Been what? I don't know, 18, 19 years? Louisville.
铸币厂朱利普。你当时是做服务员的。
The Mint Julep. You were working as a waitress.
哇。
Wow.
马尔科姆。马尔科姆,马尔科姆,马尔科姆
Malcolm. Malcolm, Malcolm, Malcolm.
你知道吗,我以前上过很多女服务员。
You know, I've banged a lot of waitresses in my day.
但你是最棒的。到目前为止。
But you were the best. By far.
-你不会忘记最好的.-没有.
- You don't forget the best. - Nope.
哦,格里。哦,格里。
Oh, Gerry. Oh, Gerry.
他们得对空调做点什么。
They gotta do something about the air conditioning.
很高兴见到你。
Great to see you.
很高兴见到你,马尔科姆。
Nice to see you, Malcolm.
把他们抬起来。把他们抬起来。
Keep them up. Keep them up.
节拍还在继续,好吗?节拍还在继续。格里,这是我丈夫。
The beat goes on, okay? The beat goes on. Gerry, my husband.
别担心,我知道我在哪里
Don't worry, I know where I am.
-只是……-但那很有趣.
- Just.... - But that was fun.
西奥多:你的房♥子很漂亮。食物很好吃。
THEODORE: Your house is beautiful. The food is delicious.
看到布奇戴着王冠。太可爱了。
And to see Butch with her crown on. It's so cute.
克丽丝蒂:那是她的游戏表情。完全正确。
CHRISTY: That's her game face. Absolutely right.
西奥多:她向我眨眼。-是吗?
THEODORE: She winked at me. - Did she?
西奥多:她向我眨眼。-你这个调情的小家伙.
THEODORE: She winked at me. - You little flirt.
她明天不会戴皇冠吧?
She's not gonna wear the crown tomorrow, is she?
-不,她会走来走去,就好像她是.-是的。这是个有趣的派对。
- No, she'll walk around as if she were. - It is. It's a fun party.
-我们一年只做一次。-她一定很自豪.
- We only do that once a year. - She must be very proud.
-当然。-哦,是的。
- You bet. - Oh, yeah.
-这是她的夜晚.-是的。她是明星。
- It's her night. - It is. She's the star.
希望她能成为明天的明星。
And hopefully, she's going to be the star tomorrow.
-我们得走着瞧.-那由她决定.
- We'll have to see. - That's up to her.
-我想是的.还有其他一些人。-它在她手中.
- I guess. And some other people. - It's in her hands.
有人认为如果你在一条小溪上,一小片水域上……
Some think if you're on a small creek, a small body of water...
.你必须用一个小飞翔.
...that you have to use a small fly.
但我也遇到过这样的情况,即使是在一条大河上.
But I've been in situations, even on a big river...
.我用的是18码,20码,22码
...where I'm using a size 18, a size 20, a size 22.
我用吊篮或降落伞亚当斯。
I go with a dropper or with a Parachute Adams.
最后是一只PT仙女,你可以钓到一条大鱼。
A PT Nymph on the end, and you could hook a big fish.
很多人认为你必须选择.
Many think you have to go with...
.毛虫或雕花图案之类的
...a Woolly Bugger or Sculpin pattern of some kind.
也许是“吸蛋水蛭”,我自己从来没有运气过。
Maybe Egg-Sucking Leech, which I've never had any luck with myself.
那是L.L.Bean吗?
Is that L.L. Bean?
这是L.L.Bean吗-这个
- Is this L.L. Bean? - This?
我能查一下吗?
Can I check?
-我不知道.-哦,汉密尔顿.
- I don't know. - Oh, Hamilton.
什么?只是确认一下。
What? Just checking.
斯特凡,斯特凡。这是我的“委婉说法”斯特凡。
Stefan, Stefan. This is my "euphemism," Stefan.
我想让你见见我的新朋友。
I want you to meet my new friends.
-你好吗,格里?-斯特凡
- How are you, Gerry? - Stefan.
-你好.你是首席运营官,-不,是琦琦
- Hello. You're Coo...? - No, it's Cookie.
是琦琦!
It's Cookie!
-我注意到你的裤子了.-这还不是全部.
- I was noticing your pants. - That's not all.
然后我注意到了这个。
And then I noticed this.
-非常有趣.-致死。
- Very funny. - To death.
他有没有告诉你他的名字是玛丽,还做广♥告♥了吗?
Did he tell you his name's Mary, as well as advertising it?
-他被介绍为玛丽,但是-你知道吗?我不叫玛丽。
- He was introduced as Mary, but-- - You know what? My name's not Mary.
-是黛比!-不是的是黛布拉!
- It's Debbie! - It's not. It's Debra!
不,我是斯科特。
No, it's Scott.
你有没有意识到花在这些上面的工作量有多大?
Do you have an appreciation for the amount of work that went into these?
-我应该的.我自己做的。盖瑞:哇。哎呀。
- I ought to. I did it myself. GERRY: Wow. Gee.
这让他烦得要死。我不停地谈这件事。
It bored him to death. I talked about it nonstop.
嗯,那是用皮革和红线做了6个月的工作。
Well, that is six months working with leather and red thread.
-哦.天堂。-他和他在一起有多有趣?
- Oh. Heaven. - How much fun was he to be with?
史考特:这些东西都是我做的。斯特凡:他很有才华。
SCOTT: I make all this stuff. STEFAN: He's very talented.
-你一定很自豪,玛丽。斯特凡:“骄傲的玛丽。”
- You must be very proud, Mary. STEFAN: "Proud Mary."
哦,我的天哪!你突然变成谁了?
Oh, my goodness! Who are you all of a sudden?
斯特凡:好的婴儿潮一代的恶作剧。-穿着勃艮第夹克的你是谁?
STEFAN: Good baby-boomer gag. - Who are you in the burgundy jacket?
史考特:天哪!-希普先生!
SCOTT: Good heavens! - Mr. Hip!
[笑]
[LAUGHING]
[砰的一声]
[POUNDING]
-移♥动♥你的脚。移♥动♥。-明白了.
- Move your feet. Move. - Gotcha.
别说了。
Stop it.
-你画得够快的了。-我会说.
- You're quick enough on the draw. - I'll say.
-谢谢你,杂工先生.-是的,先生.
- Thank you, Mr. Handyman. - Yes, sir.
-Tanka Up(坦卡向上)。-唐卡。
- Tanka up. - Tanka.
嗨,特里?
Hi, Terry?
嗨。是的,我们到了。你去哪儿了?
Hi. Yeah, we're here. Where were you?
那么,一切都好吗?他把馅饼吃了吗?
So, how's everything? Did he eat the pâte?
你把维生素放进去了吗?
Did you put the vitamins in?
好吧。他拉屎了吗?谢谢。
Okay. Did he go poop? Thank you.
信息太多了。哈哈。
Too much information. Ha, ha.
让他接电♥话♥。我只想说声晚安。好吧。
Put him on. I just want to say good night. Okay.
嗨,泰龙。嗨,我是爸爸。
Hi, Tyrone. Hi, it's Daddy.
嗨,泰龙。你好吗?
Hi, Tyrone. How are you?
打个招呼吗?打个招呼吗,阿吉?
Say hello? Say hello, Aggie?
我能听到他的呼吸声。
I can hear him breathing.
我们明天就回家了。我只想说声晚安。
We'll be home tomorrow. I just wanted to say good night.
我要唱歌♥一点你最喜欢的歌♥,好吗?
I'm gonna sing a little bit of your favorite song, okay?
他们把芭芭拉埋在老教堂墓地里
[SINGING] They buried Barbara in the old churchyard
他们把威廉埋在她旁边
They buried William beside her
从他的坟墓里长出一朵红红的玫瑰
And from his grave grew a red, red rose
她的身上长出了一根荆棘。
And out of hers a briar.
晚安。不要通宵看老电影。哈哈。
Good night. Don't stay up all night watching old movies. Ha, ha.
活着!来自美国宾夕法尼亚州费城的贝曼中心。
MAN: Live! From the Beyman Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
这是第125届五月花养犬俱乐部狗展。
It's the 125th Annual Mayflower Kennel Club Dog Show.
由伊姆斯·尤卡努巴为您带来。
Brought to you by Iams Eukanuba.
让我告诉你,兄弟之爱之城今夜熠熠生辉。
And let me tell you, the City of Brotherly Love is aglow tonight.
三千只狗角逐最佳表演赛。
Three thousand dogs competing for Best in Show.
有些很大,有些很小。有些真的很小。
Some big and some are small. Some really small.
毛茸茸的大衣和丝滑的大衣。
Bushy coats and coats so silky...
.它们看起来像是被一只巨型蜘蛛旋转的
...they look like they were spun by a giant spider.
只要你能想到,他们就在这里。
You name it, they're here.
晚上好,女士们先生们,我是巴克·劳林。
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, I'm Buck Laughlin.
如果你是一条狗或者是狗的朋友..。
If you're a dog or a friend of a dog...
.你想在你的电视节目单上圈出这个晚上.
...you want to circle this night in your TV Guide...
.因为,特雷弗·贝克维斯,他们来到五月花号♥.
...because, Trevor Beckwith, they come to the Mayflower...
.带着他们的板条箱,他们的杂粮,还有他们的饼干.
...with their crates, their kibble, and their cookies.
最重要的是,要有取胜的意志。
And, most important, with a will to win...
只有一条狗的同伴才能真正欣赏
...that only a fellow dog can truly appreciate.
你对那件事有什么看法?
Your thoughts on that matter?
是的,巴克,我当然不能代表动物说话.
Yes, Buck, I can't speak for the animals, of course...
电影精选列表