男1:我想最好的起点是从头开始。
MAN 1: I imagine the best place to start is at the beginning.
梅格。
Meg.
你怎么在这儿?
Why are you here?
比阿特丽斯已经..。
Beatrice has...
.一直表现出抑郁的迹象
...been showing signs of depression.
男2:她对我们也非常非常生气。
MAN 2: She's also been very, very angry with us.
自从她看到我们做♥爱♥之后。
Ever since she saw us having sex.
你们做♥爱♥的时候,有没有什么不同或不寻常的地方?
When you were having sex, was it different or unusual in any way?
我们有一本书。呃,卡马经。
We got a book. Uh, Kama Sutra.
我点了几根蜡烛。
I lit some candles...
.然后放了一些音乐。
...and played some music.
把我自己弄到了一个不是..。
And got myself in a position that wasn't...
呃,对我来说很容易,情感上。
...uh, very easy for me, emotionally.
嗯,它叫奶牛大会……
Um, it's called the Congress of the Cow...
.呃,哪里.
...uh, where...
.女人弯下腰,双手放在地板上,男人在后面
...the woman is bent over, the hands are on the floor, the man is behind.
她看到你时做了什么?
What did she do when she saw you?
她就站在那里盯着我们看。
She just stood there staring at us.
内尔肯:她什么都没说?-什么也没说。
NELKEN: She didn't say anything? - Didn't say a word.
你现在想对比阿特丽斯说什么?
What would you like to say to Beatrice right now?
梅格:对不起。很抱歉让你看到这些。
MEG: I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to see that.
汉密尔顿:比阿特丽斯,你能看着我们吗?
HAMILTON: Beatrice, can you look at us?
来吧,亲爱的,妈妈和爸爸都在这里。
Come on, honey, Mommy and Daddy are over here.
[狗叫声]
[DOGS BARKING]
把你的冠军带到拳台上来。
WOMAN: Bring your champions into the ring.
谢谢。就在附近。
Thank you. Right on around.
请直接把他抬走,然后再推回来就行了。
Just trot him straight away and back, please.
嗯,他们订的是最好的一天了,我要为他们这么说。
Well, they couldn't have ordered up a nicer day, I'll say that for them.
我醒了,我很高兴。
I woke up, I was so glad.
好的,请大家排队好吗?
Okay, would everybody please fill into line?
往上走。我们带他们四处走走吧。
Leads up. Let's take them all around.
[人群鼓掌]
[CROWD APPLAUDING]
最好的品种。最好的胜利者。最好的对手戏。
Best of Breed. Best of Winners. Best Opposite.
是!哈哈。
Yes! Ha, ha.
太棒了。
Super.
格里:我认为,呃,琦琦和我是一个团队。
GERRY: I like to think that, uh, Cookie and I work as a team.
虽然我什么都不做。
Although I do nothing.
她和温奇一起做所有的工作。
She does all the work with Winky.
说“耶”
Say, "Yay."
嗯,我们第一次见面,呃,是在这个……
Well, the first time we met, uh, was at this...
.很大的,呃,舞蹈。
...big, uh, dance.
我只是觉得她是最漂亮的东西。
And I just thought she was the prettiest thing...
.这是我见过的
...that I'd ever seen.
她当时和另外一个人在那里。
And she was there with somebody else.
她当时很受欢迎。她有几十个男朋友。
She was very popular back then. She had dozens of boyfriends.
成百上千。
Hundreds.
成百上千?
Hundreds?
是啊,几百个。
Yeah, hundreds.
我不知道这一点。哈哈。
I did not know that. Ha, ha.
成百上千。
Hundreds.
嗯,不是说我自己没有名气……
Well, not that I didn't have a reputation myself...
呃,因为,你知道,我被认为是.
...uh, because, you know, I was considered...
.被“一些人”称为相当的卡萨诺瓦,我自己.
...by "some" to be quite the Casanova, myself.
回到庞塞德莱昂初中。但我们开始跳舞.
Back at Ponce de Leon Junior High. But we started dancing....
他不想跳舞!我一个人在跳舞。
He didn't want to dance! I was dancing by myself.
-我不想跳舞是因为-我说,“起来,格里.”
- I didn't want to dance because-- - I said, "Get up, Gerry."
我一直说,“不,我不会跳舞。
I kept saying, "No, I can't dance.
我有两只左脚!我有两只左脚!“
I've got two left feet! I've got two left feet!"
我以为他在开玩笑。
I thought he was kidding.
但我没有。
But I wasn't.
嗯,我出生在..。
Um, I was born...
.呃,用两只左脚.
...uh, with two left feet.
他们给我起了个绰号♥。
And they had a nickname for me.
他们以前都叫我路比。
They used to call me Loopy...
呃,因为,你知道,我会绕着小圈子走。
...uh, because, you know, I would walk in little loops.
呃,我一直在兜圈子。
Uh, I kept going in circles.
嗯,然后通过一些治疗,我……
Um, and then with some therapy, I....
我学会了如何走直线。
I learned how to walk a straight line.
然后跳舞。
And dance.
-跳舞!-跳舞。然后跳舞。
- And dance! - And dance. And dance.
哦,伙计,我觉得你的动作比文奇好。
Oh, man, you got moves better than Winky, I think.
嗯……
Well....
男:我的曾祖父米尔班克,1875年.
MAN: My great-grandfather Millbank, in 1875...
.开始了五月花养犬俱乐部和狗展。
...began the Mayflower Kennel Club and Dog Show.
它一开始就很小。
It was very small to begin with.
实际上,他是在我们住的这间房♥子里操作的.
In fact, he operated out of this house we're in...
.这栋漂亮的建筑,还有这间可爱的房♥间.
...this beautiful building, and this lovely room...
.嗯,它一直在增长,当然,这里已经没有人住了。
...uh, which grew and grew, and of course, nobody lives here anymore.
但是,这是我们的..。
But, it's our....
这是我们的地方。
It's our place.
然后我祖父延续了这个传统。
And then my grandfather continued the tradition...
.真的,我认为我们谈论的基本上是标准。
...and really, I think what we're talking about is standards, basically.
非常,非常具体,刻板,你可以说..。
Very, very specific, rigid, you could say...
.但是在这个世界上,嗯.
...but in this world, uh...
.我想,如果没有他们,我们会怎么样呢?
...where would we be without them, I think.
注意我们现在的位置。
And notice where we are.
嗯,我们有一些真正的标准……
Um, we've got some real standards...
.在杰西卡的情况下,我们有咬合标准.
...and in Jessica's case, we have a bite standard...
.但是我们没有标准数量的牙齿。
...but we don't have a number of teeth standard.
但这两个品种确实不同,但它们非常严格.
But the breeds do differ in that, but they're very strict...
呃,而且它们非常非常纯净。
...uh, and they're very, very pure.
还有,那个..。啊,是?
And, that.... Oh, yes?
你听到了吗?你听到我说的话了吗?我想她.
Did you hear that? Did you hear what I said? I think she--
[耳语]我想你听到我说的话了。你在听我说话。
[WHISPERING] I think you heard what I said. You were listening to me.
男人:现在,当有人进来的时候……
MAN: Now, when somebody comes in here...
.一般的游客,渔民,对吗?
...your average tourist, fisherperson, right?
他们想知道,“我该去哪里?”
They want to know, "Where do I go?"
所以你要做的就是卖♥♥给他们这张地图。
So, what you do is sell them this map...
.还有所有这些不同的苍蝇
...and all these different flies.
你拿着地图。你去你最好的地方。
You take the map. You take your best places...
.你选了最好吃的飞翔,把它放在地图上
...and you take the best fly for the place, put it right on the map.
然后你就把地图卖♥♥给他们。现在他们知道该去哪里了。
Then you'd sell them the map. Now they know where to go.
我们会为您挑选图案。
We pick out the pattern for you.
所以我们可以说它可能是迪斯科米奇,它可能是一个珠头..。
So let's say it could be a Disco Midge, it could be a Beadhead...
.可能是降落伞亚当斯,不管是什么.
...it could be a Parachute Adams, whatever it is.
他不必想,“哦。”
He doesn't have to think, "Oh."
哈伦:除了钓鱼……
HARLAN: Aside from fishing...
.狗在我们家一直是很重要的东西.
...dogs have always been a big thing in my family.
我父亲是个猎狐人。
My father was a coonhound man.
他有红色的骨头。
He had red bones...
.他的兄弟有一只蓝色的扁虱,他的兄弟有一只普洛特猎犬.
...and his brother had a blue tick, and his brother had a plott hound...
.和其他一些家庭成员.
...and some other members of the family...
.他们有史蒂文的股票和一些卡特罗纳猎犬
...they had Steven's stock and some cataloona hounds.
我哥哥奥托也有一块红骨头。
And my brother Otto also had a red bone.
我们会一直吵架。他会说,“我是红骨人!”
We'd fight all the time. He'd say, "I'm a red bone man!"
我以前常说,“我是个猎犬!”
I used to say, "I'm a bloodhound man!"
在所有品种中,猎犬就是这样一只高贵、忠诚、完美的狗。
The bloodhound, of all the breeds, is just such a noble, loyal, perfect dog.
你找不到更好的狗了。
You can't find a better dog...
.在整个地球上。
...on the whole planet Earth.
我猜即使有一天..。
And I would guess that even if one day...
.他们降落在金星或火星的其他行星上,不管是什么.
...they land on some other planet in Venus or Mars, whatever...
.你找不到更好的狗了
...you couldn't find a better dog.
休伯特是我养过的最好的猎犬。
And Hubert is the best hound I've ever had.
我大概喝了10到15杯。
I've had probably 10 or 15.
他不仅是一只很棒的表演犬,而且可能是一只很棒的人行道狗。
He is not only a great show dog, but he could be a great man-trail dog.
如果警♥察♥来说,“我需要一只大猎犬”.
If the police came and said, "I need a great bloodhound"...
.他就是那个要干掉的人.
...he would be the one to take out.
因为如果有什么罪犯逍遥法外,你知道,上帝不会.
Because if there was some kind of convict loose, you know, God forbid...
.他就是那个找到他的人
...he would be the one to find him.
男士:我们今天都是新鲜切开的,上半身的……
MAN: We got all fresh cuts today, top-loin...
电影精选列表