when the presidential motorcade comes down.
街上空无一人 非常安静
Streets are clean. Nothing is going on.
只有我们在街上坐在车里
So it's just us in the motorcade,
玛丽亚就说
and Malia's like...
"没有人来你的派对啊爸爸"
"No one's coming to your party, Dad."
她就是这么说的
That's what she was saying.
然后她又说 "爸爸我真为你难过"
And she was like, "Oh, I feel bad for you."
如果没有我的好朋友
I would not be standing here tonight
对我16年的无私支持
without the unyielding support
我不会站在这里
of my best friend for the last 16 years,
她是我们家庭的支柱
the rock of our family,
我的今生挚爱
the love of my life,
美国的下一任第♥一♥夫♥人♥
the nation's next First Lady,
米歇尔·奥巴马
Michelle Obama.
我们一定行 我们一定行
Yes, we can! Yes, we can!
我们先去看一下就回来
We'll take a look first and come back.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我们要离开RON
We're going to be leaving the
到O2体育场 参加今晚的活动
RON to go to the O2 Arena for this evening's event.
先前我们演练时假设
Which right now it was at 93%
上座率为百分之九十三 大约15000名观众
when we had our walkthroughs earlier, so approximately 15,000.
- 而体育场能容纳17500人 - 现在上座率升至百分之九十八
- The venue holds 17,500, all right? - And now it's up to 98%.
对于你们这些老手而言
For those of you who have worked these before,
这次的场地大小和其它因素
it should be the same footprint,
都和之前一样
as far as the buildout and everything.
从她的位置到舞台有六十五英尺
From her hold to the stage is 65 feet.
舞台高五英尺
The stage is five feet tall.
艾伦·泰勒 美国特工处
舞台高五英尺
The stage is five feet tall.
有六级台阶通往后台
And there are the six stairs to the back.
艾伦·泰勒 美国特工处
艾伦·泰勒 美国特工处
她从冰球通道上台
She goes through the hockey tunnel.
艾伦·泰勒 美国特工处
她从冰球通道上台
She goes through the hockey tunnel.
- 艾伦 一切顺利吗 - 是的 夫人
- Everything OK, Allen? - Yes, ma'am.
有一天 我得在一旁坐享其成
One day, I've got to sit and see how the sausage is made.
等待一切工作准备就绪
Like, all the pre-stuff that goes into it,
我只是旁观
I'm just not a part of.
不过 我爱问东问西
You know? But I always ask questions.
总想知道枪藏在哪
I always want to know where the guns are.
如果真有人要除掉我怎么办
Because what if somebody really was trying to take me out?
歹徒会先放倒他俩
They would take these two out first.
艾伦 我能让大家安全的
I could get us to safety, Allen.
兄弟们 我罩你们 我会一直留意情况的
You guys, I got you covered. I'm always thinking.
我知道你会的
I know you could.
我可有信心了
I'm very confident in that.
艾伦特工
Agent Allen.
比起特工 艾伦更像个哥哥
Allen is more like a brother than he is an agent.
他是我的首支特遣队
He was my first experience of having a detail,
首次保护我 首个特遣队长
of being on a detail and having a detail leader.
我们已经...
So that's been... oof!
认识至少十二年了
Well, that's 12 years of a relationship, if not more.
不过 我有很多时候在看他的后脑勺
And I've spent a lot of time looking at the back of his head.
2008年起 我一直与奥巴马夫人共事
I've been working with Mrs. Obama since 2008.
你得吃点晚饭
You need to eat a little dinner.
- 时间不够 - 我们知道
- It's not enough time. - We know.
在此期间 守在被保护人身边
Over that time, if you're around a protectee,
二者会变得熟知
you get to know each other very well.
我会再来找你
I'll come back to you.
争取你的选票
I'm going to win you over.
这份工作风险极高
The stakes are very high in this job.
只许成功 不许失败
It's a no-fail mission,
所以 每时每刻都要做好
so you have to get it right 100% of the time.
奥巴马 总统保护小组
我们到中国长城旅行
We took a trip to the Great Wall in China.
当时安排好女孩们可以
It had been planned out that the girls would have the ability
坐滑梯下山
to take the slide down.
然而奥巴马夫人看到滑梯
And when Mrs. Obama saw the slide,
也想坐滑梯下山
she became interested in wanting to do it as well.
你能看到 她在微笑 我一脸严肃
As you can see, she's smiling and I'm not smiling.
不过显然这张照片很特别 很有趣
But obviously it's a very special photo. It's a fun photo.
其实是我最爱的照片之一
It's actually one of my favorites.
我时常掐自己一下 说
And that's something I always have to pinch myself over and say,
"我是在做梦吗"
"Did I really experience all of that?"
住进白宫前 你想象的
What did you think life in the White House
白宫生活是什么样
was going to be like before you got in there?
入住白宫的人能否事先了解
Is there any way somebody coming into that house can know?
世代住在白宫的人会有所印象
Families who have the legacy of the White House have some idea.
布♥什♥家族
I mean, the Bushes, their
他们女儿从爷爷辈就住在白宫
daughters were granddaughters in the White House.
我们只是平民百姓
We were not those people.
先前我不知道居住区什么样
I didn't know what the residence part of it looked like,
劳拉·布♥什♥ 小布♥什♥的夫人
后来我到白宫和劳拉·布♥什♥喝茶就明白了
but I do know, when I went to visit and have tea with Laura Bush,
那里有清一色整天
there were butlers there fully-dressed in tuxedos,
身穿燕尾服的男管家
which they wore all the time,
大多是非裔或拉丁裔老人
most of them African-American or Latino older men.
我一直想的是
What I spent a lot of time thinking about is,
"我该怎么把这个有管家和员工的豪♥宅♥
"How do I make this mansion with butlers and staff
变成两个小女孩的家"
feel like a home for two little girls?"
首先 我不想她们长大后认为
Because first of all, I didn't want them to grow up thinking
成年非裔穿着燕尾服伺候她们
that grown African-American men served them in tuxedos.
因为 事实是
Because, you know, the truth
这些人中有我的叔叔
was that some of those men were my uncles,
普尔曼搬运工 美国内战后的铁路黑人奴工 后成立第一个黑人工会
有普尔曼搬运工 有普通人...
and they were the Pullman porters, and the folks...
我不希望女儿带着这种印象长大
And I didn't want my girls to grow up with that image,
所以我们得改变着装规定
so we had to change the dress code.
比如说 "你不能每天穿燕尾服
It was like, "You can't walk
走来走去"
around every day in a full tuxedo," You know?
因为女孩们会举办泳池派对
Because the girls would have
和玩耍约会 邀请小朋友来
pool parties and play dates and little kids over.
这样的话
And it's, like, that just
连我看着都别扭
doesn't even look right to me, you know?
我还得拜托管家
And, you know, I had to beg the housekeepers.
"姑娘们必须学会如何自己打扫房♥间
"These girls have to learn how to clean their own rooms
铺床 洗衣
and make their beds, and do their laundry.
你们不能每天替她们做
You cannot do this every
她们不会住这一辈子
day because they will not live here forever.
我养出来的孩子
And I am not raising kids
不应该连床都不会铺"
that don't know how to make a bed," You know?
当然女孩们会说 "她们都给你铺床"
Of course the girls were like, "They make your bed."
我会说 "因为我是第♥一♥夫♥人♥
And it's like, "Because I'm the First Lady
又有大学文凭"
and I have a degree."
电影《黑豹》插曲 "Pray For Me"
# 我靠自己而活 以免信仰脱逃 #
I live by my own Just in case my faith go
# 我靠自我法则而活 #
I live by my own law, I live by my own law
# 我靠自己而活 #
I live by my own
作为第♥一♥夫♥人♥
As First Lady,
我目睹自己逐渐展现在世界面前
I was slowly watching myself being exposed to the world.
我要更加巧妙地展示自我
I had to become more strategic in how I presented myself,
因为这有可能
because it had the potential
定义我的后半生
of defining me for the rest of my life.
对女性而言 时尚
Fashion for a woman
依旧主导人们对你的看法
still predominates how people view you,
这不公平 也不正确 但事实如此
and that's not fair, that's not right, but it's true.
那时 时尚就不再是时尚
And that's when fashion isn't just fashion;
如何将时尚变成你的工具
it's how you turn it into your tool,
而非沦为它的受害者
rather than being a victim of it.
米歇尔·奥巴马的御用造型师
梅雷迪思·库普引入了许多想法
There is a lot of thought that Meredith Koop puts into it.
我相信梅雷迪思
And I trust Meredith.
她像是我的姐妹
She's like my sister,
女儿 朋友 等等
daughter, friend, everything.
电影精选列表