"What is ma'am doing?"
"夫人要做什么 她要去哪儿
"What is ma'am doing? Where is she going?
她还什么都没告诉我们呢"
She still hasn't told us anything."
没有人真的想问你
And nobody really wants to ask you,
因为他们本就不应该问你要去哪里
because they're not supposed to ask where you're going.
他们试图假装你拥有自♥由♥ 所以...
They're trying to pretend like you have freedom. So...
所以我只好转身对他们说 我只是想出门
So I had to turn around and say, "I just want to get outside.
帮我开门 让我出去
Help me get outside.
我和我的女儿想去..."
I want my daughter and I..."
所以我就大喊 放我出去
So I'm just yelling, "Get me out of this house!"
她说 "好吧 我有个主意"
And she's like, "OK, I have an idea."
我们绕着后面的台阶跑了几圈 终于出去了
And we ran around some back steps. We finally got outside.
我们当时就站在一个角落里
We were, like, off in a corner,
我们只能勉强看到一侧的灯光
and we could just barely see the sides of the lights.
但是我和玛丽亚就在外面
But Malia and I were out.
我紧紧抱住了她
And I hugged her tight.
但有时你就会想
But that's sometimes how you feel, like,
"必须要有一些迹象 来表明我们做的这一切都是值得的
"I have to have some indicator that all of this is worth it,
我们让这个国家前进了一大步"
that we are moving this country forward."
嗨
Hi.
- 你们都还好吗 - 嗨
- How are you all doing? - Hi.
你们好
Hello.
亚利桑那州 钱德勒市
- 你好 - 很高兴见到你
- Hey. - It's amazing to see you.
亚利桑那州 钱德勒市
亚利桑那州 钱德勒市
你们好吗
How are you?
亚利桑那州 钱德勒市
亚利桑那州 钱德勒市
你们对生活有什么期待呢
What are you looking forward to in life?
什么会让你们感到沮丧
And what brings you down?
在川普时代 我们这些美国保留地的孩子们
It's just us reservation kids going through universities
去上大学的时候
in the era of Trump.
我每天都能在课堂上看见印有川普的帽子
I see Trump hats every day in classes,
这种影响力 你无法描述
and it's just like an impact that you can't really describe.
但潜意识地 在潜意识的层面上 它确实存在
But it's just there, subconsciously, on a subconscious level.
你可以分享一些经验或建议吗
Could you share any tips or recommendations?
当然 我无法想象这对你们所有人来说有多艰难
Yeah, I mean, I can't imagine how tough it must be for you all.
我希望你们
And I want you guys to
在这段期间能有自己的想法立场
have perspective as you're going through it,
不要让这段时间影响了你们的未来
and not let this time shape what will be.
你们现在在学校
So, you're in school.
那就待在学校好好学习
Be in school. Get your fricking education.
在整个总统任期里 我和贝拉克
You know, Barack and I, all through this presidency,
经历了这些谎言和攻击
through the lies and the stuff they said about us,
我们能做的只有每天醒来后好好工作
all we could do was wake up every day and do our jobs,
我们的工作和生活表现自会证明一切
and let our jobs and our lives speak for itself.
我和贝拉克
Barack and I are not
对于永远处于最前端并不感兴趣
interested in being at the forefront forever,
甚至都不愿担任这么长时间的总统
not even for that much longer.
这里的每个人都很特别 对吧
Everybody here is special, right?
你们都很特别 知道吗 这也是我来到这里的原因
You know that, right? Well, that's why I'm here.
我们有了这个平台
We've got this platform.
如果你相信上帝 上帝给予我们这个平台是有原因的
If you believe in God, God gave us this platform for a reason,
所以不要浪费了这个机会
so let's not waste it.
- 小心抱好 - 别掉了
- Don't drop the baby. - No.
- 谢谢 - 她超可爱
- Thank you. - She's so cute.
往高爬是需要付出努力的
It takes some energy to go high,
我们为此精疲力尽
and we were exhausted from it.
无论你成为的是哪方面的首位黑人...
Because when you're the first black anything...
- 是的 - 明白吗
- Yes. - You know?
所以我离开白宫的当天
So the day I left the White House,
我写到 坐在那个位置上有多么地痛苦
I wrote about how painful it was to sit on that stage,
还有大量的黑人同胞并没有给我们投票
and that a lot of our folks didn't vote.
当时就像被打脸的感觉
So it was almost like a slap in the face.
我能理解投票给川普的人
I understand the people who voted for Trump.
但那些压根连票都没投的人
The people who didn't vote at all:
年轻人 妇女们...
the young people, the women...
我当时就想 "天啊 人们以为这就是场游戏"
That's when you think, "Man, people think this is a game."
而这并不只发生在这场选举 而是每一次中期选举
And it wasn't just in this election, but every midterm.
每一次贝拉克没有得到国会的支持
Every time Barack didn't get the Congress he needed,
都是因为黑人同胞没有参与
that was because our folks didn't show up.
在做了那么多工作后...
After all of that work...
他们仍就是连投票都懒得投
they just couldn't be bothered to vote at all.
这是我觉得很受伤的地方
That's my trauma.
成为第♥一♥夫♥人♥曾经是我人生中最大的幸福
Being the First Lady has been the greatest joy of my life.
但作为白宫的第一家庭
But as the first family in the White House,
我们要时刻注意自己的言语
we had to look at what we would say in any given moment:
考虑这会对将来产生什么影响
what would that mean to the future?
对长久的将来有什么影响
What long-term impacts would that have?
你的经典台词
Your iconic line,
"当他们堕落时 我们应走向更高处"
"When they go low, we go high,"
有时对许多人来说 这真是很难做到的
sometimes for many people, it's really hard to hold onto that.
我猜想你对此仍然坚持并坚信着
I'm assuming you still maintain that and still believe that.
- 我尽量 - 好吧
- I try. - OK, yes.
我尽量 我尽量 我们都只是普通人
I try. I try. We're only human.
当你是美国总统时 你的言语很重要
When you're President of the United States, words matter.
你可以发动战争 你可以摧毁经济
You know, you can start wars, you can crash economies.
你的粗心大意会带来很严重的后果
There's too much power to be that careless.
所以我们一直很谨慎 因为...
And so that's how we operated, because...
我们要变得更加强大 我们必须到更高的位置
we had to be bigger and we had to go high.
越高越要往更高处前进
The higher up you go, the higher up you have to be.
我们表现得似乎这一切并未对我们产生负面影响
We act like it doesn't take a toll on us,
但你们不知道 这些在总统身边的人
but you do not understand what toll it takes
要付出怎样的代价
on the people around the president.
- 嗨 - 嗨 小可爱
- Oh, hi. - Hey, little potato.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Oh, hi. - Hi, you.
嗨
Oh, hi.
玛利亚·奥巴马 女儿
嗨
Oh, hi.
玛利亚·奥巴马 女儿
- 嗨 - 讲得真好
- Hi. - Good job.
玛利亚·奥巴马 女儿
玛利亚·奥巴马 女儿
你太棒了 我非常爱你
You're so good. I love you too much.
玛利亚·奥巴马 女儿
你太棒了 我非常爱你
You're so good. I love you too much.
我又哭了
I cried again.
- 你为什么总哭 - 不是 只是...
- Why are you always crying? - No, it's always so...
总是...
It's always so...
什么让你哭了
What made you cry?
这在某种程度上证明了
But this has demonstrated, in a way,
这些年的付出没白费 你明白吗
just, like, damn, those years weren't for nothing, you know?
你看到外面的庞大人群了吗
You see that huge crowd out there?
还有你发表的最后一次演讲...
And that last speech you gave about, just, like...
人们来这里是因为
People are here because people
他们真的相信人与人之间的爱与希望
really believe in love and hope in other people.
是的
Yeah.
而且 你们每次播放史提夫·汪达的歌♥曲
And also, every time you guys play Stevie Wonder,
我不知道为什么 我总会哭
I don't know, I cry a little bit.
我会哭
I do.
- 泰勒和简在哪里 - 泰勒在车里
- Where are Taylor and Jane? - Taylor's in the car.
他们在车里 所有人都已经上车了吗
They're in the car? Everybody's in the car already?
很高兴见到大家
It's so nice to see you all.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
你们正准备聊些什么
What were you all going to talk about?
你的书《成为》
Becoming.
我想偷听一下
I want to eavesdrop.
我们昨晚看到你了
We saw you last night,
你说你想念你的教会团体了
and you said that you missed your spiritual community.
所以我想问问我们小组
So I want to ask our group,
你们有什么建议想给我们的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
what advice would you give our First Lady?
说真的 第一个反应就是
The first reaction, really,
你要重新找到属于自己的生活
is you've got to find your life again.
你的人生有很多不同的阶段
There are so many different phases of you,
而其中很多阶段会让你失去自我
电影精选列表