and a lot of them you forget while you're childrearing,
养育孩子 婚姻 等等其他
and married, and all that stuff.
我给你的建议就是做你正在做的事情
So my advice to you is just do what you're doing.
- 继续做下去 - 是的
- Keep on doing it. - Yes.
我妈妈说 给自己一些时间
As my mother says, give it some time.
我很高兴你没有一直陷在
And I'm so glad you did not get yourself
作为第♥一♥夫♥人♥的状态中
wrapped up in the fluff of being the First Lady
住在白宫
and living in the White House,
然后说着"我的丈夫是..."
and, "My husband is..."
我很看重你们对我的看法
Your view of me matters.
每次我们出现 都想让你们能感到自豪
Every time we showed up, we showed up to make you all proud.
是的 你们做到了 你做到了
Right. And you did. You did that.
你们就职典礼时 我在电视上看到你们
When I saw you on television, when you were inaugurated,
我说"我从未想过我能看到..."
I said, "I never thought that I would ever see..."
是的 我妈妈也这样说
Right. My mother said the same thing.
我回想 我的父母从未见过黑人总统
And I look back, and my mother and my father had never seen it.
但这很重要
But it was something.
- 我为此很感谢你和贝拉克 - 你替他们见证了这一切
- I thank you and Barack for that. - You saw it for them.
我见到了这一切
I saw it.
所以我很感恩
So it is a blessing.
- 是的 - 米歇尔 我很感谢你
- Yeah. - Michelle, I thank you.
上帝是仁慈的
So God is good.
你对我来说永远都是第♥一♥夫♥人♥
And you will always be First Lady to me.
你将永远是我的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
You will always be First Lady.
- 永远的第♥一♥夫♥人♥ - 你将永远是第♥一♥夫♥人♥
- Forever First Lady. - You will always be First Lady.
# 祝你生日快乐 #
# Happy Birthday to you #
# 祝你生日快乐 #
# Happy Birthday to you #
你们这些家伙
You guys!
# 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的夫人 #
# Happy Birthday, dear ma'am #
上了年纪的夫人了
Old ma'am.
看蛋糕上写着"夫人"
Oh, you can see the "Ma'am."
- 我快六十岁了 - 我知道
- I'm rounding to 60. - I know.
- 耶 - 我还是吹到了蜡烛
- Yay! - I can still blow out the candles.
- 谢谢你们 - 一个小礼物
- Thanks, you guys. - A little gift.
- 好 - 一份礼物
- Oh, yeah. - A gift?
- 一份不那么六十岁的礼物 - 一份礼物
- A not round-to-sixty gift. - A gift!
你六十岁的时候会发生什么
What happens when you round to 60?
- 呀 - 对
- Yikes! - Yeah.
好吧 这是一个放大镜吗
OK. Is it a magnifying glass?
有了
There you go.
是自♥拍♥杆
Oh, it's a selfie-cam!
- 对 - 迟早会派上用场的
- Yes. - That will come in handy.
看镜头 别看遥控器
Look at the camera, not the remote.
好
Ok.
生活的下一步是什么呢
What's next in life?
我想和年轻人一起工作
I want to keep working with young people.
我们国家的未来属于下一代
The future of our nation is up to the next generation.
但是我知道这不会是自然发生的
But I know that doesn't just happen.
年轻人需要鼓励
Young people need some encouragement.
你睫毛和我一样长
You've got my eyelashes.
嗨 米歇尔
Hi, Michelle.
好了 加油 加油
All right, get it done. Get it done.
你怎么样
How are you?
我爱你们 现在是你们的时代了 好吗 真为你们骄傲
I love you. You guys are up next, OK? So proud of you.
我和贝拉克算是空巢夫妇
Barack and I are empty-nesters,
看着这两个
and that has been exhilarating:
自己亲手抚养的小生命长大 是件令人高兴的事情
to watch the two little beings you were in charge of grow up.
她所做的一切让我感到骄傲
I'm excited for her to be proud of what she's done,
因为我认为
because I think that's
对一个人来说最重要的事情
the most important thing for a human to do:
就是为自己感到骄傲
to be proud of themselves.
不再反复面对公众的关注
No longer facing that same scrutiny,
能够抛下杂念 放空自己
being able to let all of that leave your mind,
有更多自己的空间
creates so much more space.
我想要照顾我自己
I want to take care of me,
重新认识我的丈夫
rediscover my husband...
我的生活又重归我自己的掌控
My life is starting to be mine again.
生活的新篇章正在等着我
There is another chapter waiting for me out there.
# 我会一直爱着你 #
I will always love you
# 我会怎么做 #
How I do
# 我会为你祈祷 #
Let go of a prayer for you
# 只消一句甜言蜜语 #
Just a sweet word
# 热腾的饭菜已为你备好 #
The table is prepared for you...
# 这是个自♥由♥的世界 #
It's a free world.
# 你看轻自己的出身 #
You look down on where you came from
# 只是有时 #
Sometimes
# 但总有一天你会有个能称为家的地方 #
# But you'll have this place To call home #
# 永恒不变 #
Always
# 我仍然会在那儿一直等你 #
Still, I'll always be there for you
# 我会怎么做 #
How I do
- 今晚 是34场巡展的最后一站 - 就是今晚 对吗
- Tonight, the 34-stop tour ends. - This is it, y'all.
就是今晚
This is it.
这趟旅程怎么样
What has this journey been like?
你学到了什么呢 可以是关于你自己的
What have you learned, maybe about yourself?
而这趟旅程中最惊艳你的又是什么呢
And what has surprised you most about your travels?
我很少以这样的方式观察这个世界
I've had the rare experience to see the world in this way,
这也是为什么 我想与你们所有人分享
which is why I feel like I've got to share with you all
外在的力量
that, you know, the energy that's out there
比我们所见的更为强大
is much better than what we see.
我希望人们不要感到沮丧
I wish people didn't feel badly,
因为我们的国家很好
because this country is good.
国民们很好
People are good.
他们很正直
People are decent.
我告诉你我怀念的是什么
I tell you what I'm nostalgic for.
我怀念的是我们曾有机会
I miss the opportunity we had
聆听领袖们与我们谈起希望
to have leaders who talked to us about hope,
而改变的可能性就是希望
and the possibility of change, which is what hope is.
好吧
Well...
这就是我在这此巡展中所学到的
here's what I've learned just on this book tour.
我们怀念贝拉克·奥巴马的其中一个原因
You know, one of the things we do miss about Barack Obama
就是他会亲自融入这个国家
is that he would get out into the country
他会为人们的希望奔走呼喊
and he would campaign around hope,
他会让场馆座无虚席
and he would fill arenas,
然后人们会知道并记住
and then people would come out and remember,
"对 对 对"
"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah."
"我就是喜欢这样的"
"I do like this."
不同背景的人会聚到一起
And then people would be surrounded with each other,
他们会说
of all different backgrounds, and they would go,
"对 我并不孤单
"Yeah, I'm not alone in this.
我喜欢这种不离不弃的感觉
I like this feeling of not being divided.
真的"
I do."
如果我们能够对彼此
If we can open up a little
再开放一些 分享彼此的故事
bit more to each other and share our stories,
我们真实的故事
our real stories,
那就会破除彼此的隔阂
that's what breaks down barriers.
而为了达到这样的目的
But in order to do that,
你们必须相信你们的故事是有价值的
you have to believe that your story has value.
敞开心扉 要勇于敞开心扉
Be vulnerable. Dare to be vulnerable.
我们站在十字路口上
We're at a crossroads
在这儿我们必须思考
of where we have to think about,
"我们是什么样的民族"
"Who are we as a nation?"
我认为人们有希望过上更好的生活
I remain hopeful that people want better...
即便他们自己不能享受 也能造福后代
if not for themselves, then for the next generation.
那就是我最简单的快乐
And that is my basic joy.
这又回到了为别人当导师的时候
You know, it gets back to mentoring others.
那就是我要做的事 直到人们像这样
That's what I'm going to do until people are like,
"好了 行了 老女人"
"OK, you're done, old lady."
我会坐着轮椅上台
I'll just be on stage in a wheelchair,
接着 "另一件事..."
just going, "And another thing..."
然后他们会像那样说
You know? And they'll be,
"噢 那个有点老的米歇尔·奥巴马
电影精选列表