是的 说的好
Yes. Bravo, yes.
有时我觉得 这是我们之间的一个冲突
And sometimes I felt that that was one of the rubs.
我不喜欢他的一点是
My resentment for him was
某种程度上 他只考虑他自己
that Barack was prioritizing himself, in a way.
孩子出生后他还去健身房♥
We had babies; he was at the gym.
我想说 "你怎么还能有时间锻炼啊"
I was like, "How do you find time to work out?"
是啊
Yeah. Yes. Yes.
"我才不要因为他去健身房♥而生气
"So let me stop being mad at him for going to the gym
我也去就好了"
and let me get to the gym," You know?
你觉得你会想看这个节目吗
Did it feel like a show that you would want to see?
挺不错的 你讲故事很在行
Yeah. You're just a good storyteller.
谢谢大家了
OK. Thank you, guys.
- 谢谢你们 - 今晚超棒的 谢谢
- Thank you. - It was amazing tonight. Thank you.
- 谢谢你们 - 谢谢
- Thank you, guys. - Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 再见
- Thanks. - Take it easy.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
白宫之路 爱荷华洲锡达福尔斯市 奥夫曼公园 2008大选
下午好
Good afternoon.
白宫之路 爱荷华洲锡达福尔斯市 奥夫曼公园 2008大选
白宫之路 爱荷华洲锡达福尔斯市 奥夫曼公园 2008大选
你们都能... 噢 不好意思
Can you all...? Oops. Sorry.
白宫之路 爱荷华洲锡达福尔斯市 奥夫曼公园 2008大选
白宫之路 爱荷华洲锡达福尔斯市 奥夫曼公园 2008大选
下午好
Good afternoon!
白宫之路 爱荷华洲锡达福尔斯市 奥夫曼公园 2008大选
白宫之路 爱荷华洲锡达福尔斯市 奥夫曼公园 2008大选
下午好
Good afternoon!
白宫之路 爱荷华洲锡达福尔斯市 奥夫曼公园 2008大选
白宫之路 爱荷华洲锡达福尔斯市 奥夫曼公园 2008大选
我们是奥巴马一家
This is the Obamas.
白宫之路 爱荷华洲锡达福尔斯市 奥夫曼公园 2008大选
白宫之路 爱荷华洲锡达福尔斯市 奥夫曼公园 2008大选
稍后将发表讲话的是这位 贝拉克
This guy you'll hear from later, Barack.
萨莎 更多人叫她娜塔莎 这是玛丽亚
Sasha, better known as "Natasha," And Malia.
我是米歇尔·奥巴马
And I am Michelle Obama.
这位的妻子
I'm married to this guy.
米歇尔·奥巴马 总统候选人、伊利诺伊州参议员贝拉克·奥巴马之妻
参议员贝拉克·奥巴马 伊利诺伊州 总统候选人
她真的很优秀
She is fantastic.
参议员贝拉克·奥巴马 伊利诺伊州 总统候选人
她真的很优秀
She is fantastic.
真的
She really is.
爱荷华州印第安诺拉市 公共图书馆
- 完成了 谢谢 - 米歇尔 准备好了吗
- Done. Thank you. - Michelle, you ready?
爱荷华州印第安诺拉市 公共图书馆
- 今天不行 - 好吧
- Not today. - OK.
爱荷华州印第安诺拉市 公共图书馆
爱荷华州印第安诺拉市 公共图书馆
米歇尔·奥巴马与别人不一样
There was something about Michelle Obama.
爱荷华州印第安诺拉市 公共图书馆
米歇尔·奥巴马与别人不一样
There was something about Michelle Obama.
梅利莎·温特 事务总管
我辞去了已经做了十年的工作
I quit a job that I had been in for ten years
梅利莎·温特 事务总管
梅利莎·温特 事务总管
来与她共事
to go work for her.
作为朋友 整个过程中我几乎一直陪着她
As a friend, I have been by her side for almost all of this.
嗯 部分节拍还不错
See, some beats are just good.
# 看 我只是按了一下开关 #
# Look, I just flipped the switch #
天啊
Oh, good Lord.
巴瑞·曼尼洛为美国创作歌♥手
你能想象梅利莎喜欢巴瑞·曼尼洛吗
Do you know Melissa loves Barry Manilow?
我都不知道我们怎么会是朋友
And I don't even know why we're friends.
我们毫无共同之处
We couldn't be more opposite.
那是我们是朋友的原因
That's why we're friends.
新罕布♥什♥尔州伦敦德里镇 麦克苹果园
看着她一路小心翼翼地走过来
Having watched her begin this journey being so nervous,
新罕布♥什♥尔州伦敦德里镇 麦克苹果园
你知道 她不喜欢这个过程
you know, she wasn't crazy about the process.
她不喜欢政♥治♥
She doesn't like politics,
我们是拖着她走遍爱荷华州的
and here we were, dragging her around Iowa.
竞选集♥会♥
竞选的第一年
For the first year of the campaign,
工作很累人 并且成果不大
it was exhausting and not glamorous,
我们很多时候
and we ate...
吃饭都拿麦当劳应付
a lot of McDonald's.
每天工作结束后
And she'd lose her voice
新罕布♥什♥尔州塞勒姆镇 吉姆与珍妮特·史密斯之家
她都会累到失声
by the end of the day,
新罕布♥什♥尔州塞勒姆镇 吉姆与珍妮特·史密斯之家
新罕布♥什♥尔州塞勒姆镇 吉姆与珍妮特·史密斯之家
因为这份工作
because that's how hard
新罕布♥什♥尔州塞勒姆镇 吉姆与珍妮特·史密斯之家
新罕布♥什♥尔州塞勒姆镇 吉姆与珍妮特·史密斯之家
需要她尽力 她是无可替代的
we were working her; she was that valuable.
新罕布♥什♥尔州塞勒姆镇 吉姆与珍妮特·史密斯之家
需要她尽力 她是无可替代的
we were working her; she was that valuable.
她曾跟我说 "我不知道这个国家是否
She said to me, "I don't know if this country is ready
准备好了迎接一个像我丈夫这样的人
for someone like my husband.
我希望是的 但也有可能没有"
I hope they are, but they may not be."
你如今正在竞选活动中
Here you are on the campaign trail,
你被媒体诽谤过
and the way that you were vilified in the press,
被误解过
the way you were misinterpreted in the press,
这些的可怖程度
really, was a horrible time
是我们大多数人从未想过的
that I think many of us really were not aware of.
是的
Yeah.
我在全国各地参与大型集♥会♥
Because I was going around the country doing big, huge rallies.
一切都很有趣
It was so much fun.
我们可以相信的变化
让我们一起欢迎米歇尔·奥巴马
Please join me in welcoming Michelle Obama
我们可以相信的变化
让我们一起欢迎米歇尔·奥巴马
Please join me in welcoming Michelle Obama
和这位民♥主♥党候选人
and the Democratic Party's nominee.
可攻击随之而来了
But then the attacks started.
握紧拳头 相互撞击
A fist bump? A pound?
这是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之间的打招呼吗
A terrorist fist jab?
福克斯新闻频道《美国脉搏》
奥巴马夫妇顶拳暗示了两人关系的实质...
这是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之间的打招呼吗
A terrorist fist jab?
福克斯新闻频道《美国脉搏》
奥巴马夫妇顶拳暗示了两人关系的实质...
每个人对此手势都有不同的见解
The gesture everyone seems to interpret differently.
福克斯新闻频道《美国脉搏》
奥巴马夫妇顶拳暗示了两人关系的实质...
每个人对此手势都有不同的见解
The gesture everyone seems to interpret differently.
我在竞选活动中越来越有影响力
I was becoming effective in the campaign,
所以大家就像对候选人一样关注我
so they went after me like they went after a candidate.
这使我迷茫了
It blindsided me.
众人试图攻击奥巴马的一点是
One way people will try to defeat Obama
如果无法证明他是个伊♥斯♥兰♥教信徒
is if they can't prove he's a Muslim,
"那就证明他妻子是个暴躁的黑人妇女"
"Then let's prove his wife is an angry black woman."
米歇尔·奥巴马与媒体: 我们还能期待什么
我觉得事态还会更糟
And I think it's going to get ugly.
她在参与竞选活动
She's out on the campaign trail.
她代表丈夫发表演讲
She's making speeches on behalf of her husband.
她是媒体的关注对象
She's fair game.
她最大的挑战是在别人定义她前
One of her biggest hurdles will be defining herself
CNN实时新闻 艾丽卡·希尔
定义自己
before anybody else does.
CNN实时新闻 艾丽卡·希尔
CNN实时新闻 艾丽卡·希尔
整个竞选过程中
Over the course of the campaign,
我都在讲述自己的故事
I was telling my story.
袒露心扉
I was being vulnerable.
我想说的是
Let me tell you something.
这是我成年后第一次
For the first time in my adult lifetime,
为我的国家感到骄傲
I'm really proud of my country.
不仅是因为贝拉克工作出色
And not just because Barack has done well,
更是因为在我看来 大家在渴望改变
but because I think people are hungry for change.
这些话被曲解时
And to have that distorted,
我很不好受
it just felt so wrong.
米歇尔·奥巴马是否不喜欢美国
Does Michelle Obama dislike America?
我认为她心存怨恨
I think she's got a chip on her shoulder.
她穿着这件裙子
She has a Stokely Carmichael
20世纪60年代美国黑人♥民♥权运动激进派代表人物
就像斯托克利·卡迈克尔
in a designer dress thing going.
她想一上来就
Her instinct is to start
胡安·威廉斯 NPR新闻政♥治♥分♥析♥师
告诉大家"指责美国吧
with this, "Blame America.
胡安·威廉斯 NPR新闻政♥治♥分♥析♥师
我是个受害者"
I'm the victim."
胡安·威廉斯 NPR新闻政♥治♥分♥析♥师
表达自我就会给她带来麻烦
Speaking her mind can get her in trouble.
电影精选列表