嘿 乔什
Hey, Josh.
你好吗
What's happening?
谢啦
Thank you!
我在坐车的时候
Well, I usually listen to my music.
通常会听一些音乐
This is what I do in the car.
我喜欢各种风格的音乐
I have an eclectic taste in music.
听什么歌♥取决于我当时的心情 是想寻找灵感
It depends on the mood: whether I want to be inspired,
还是单纯想...
or whether I just want to...
来点动感节奏
thump it out.
来吧
Hit me!
A God Like You - Kirk Franklin
# 你们今晚过得怎么样 #
# How y'all doing this evening? #
A God Like You - Kirk Franklin
A God Like You - Kirk Franklin
# 你们今晚过得怎么样 #
# How y'all doing this evening? #
# 你们想要充满活力吗 #
# Do y'all want that bounce? #
因为在开始做正事前 有时必须要充满活力
Because sometimes you need to bounce before you do something.
# 充满活力 #
# That bounce? #
# 每个人都想像你一样 #
# Everybody wanna be like you #
# 想像你一样 有权力 有赞誉 #
# They want power and praise like you, but #
# 但是没有一个神像我们的神一样 #
# See there is no god like our God #
# 没有人能像你一样 #
# There's no one like you #
# 节奏不会停止 #And it won't stop.
# 大家再来一次 #One more time, y'all
# 一起唱 #Here we go!
# 唱出来吧 #Say the words.
# 大家一起唱 #I can hear you. Everybody sing.
# 节奏不会停止 #And it don't stop.
# 再来一次 #One more time, here we go.
# 举起双手 #Let me see the ones
# 举起双手 #Let me see the ones
# 没有人能像你一样 #
# There's no one like you #
成为
# 没有人能像你一样 #
# There's no one like you #
成为
成为
你们好
Hey.
- 天呐 - 我们给你准备了书的蛋糕
- Wow. - Got to have a book cake.
得给我们的书蛋糕来个特写
Get a picture of our book cake.
哦 我的天呐
Oh, my goodness!
- 他们是怎么做出这种蛋糕的 - 我很好奇是谁做的
- How do they do this kind of stuff? - I wonder who did this?
别碰坏了
Don't touch it!
玛丽安·罗宾逊 米歇尔的妈妈
别碰它 这位女士
Don't touch it, lady!
玛丽安·罗宾逊 米歇尔的妈妈
玛丽安·罗宾逊 米歇尔的妈妈
她肯定会碰的 去那边坐着吧
She's going to touch it. Go sit down.
- 妈 -...这些台阶
- Ma. - ...these stairs.
- 是啊 - 哦 我能行
- Yep. - Oh, I can see.
我也来扶着你
I got you, too.
好的 现在我们稍微走快一点
OK, now, you all, we can walk a little faster.
好的 没问题 老大
OK. All right, big stuff.
芝加哥
离开白宫两年后 前第♥一♥夫♥人♥米歇尔·奥巴马
为宣传自传《成为》开始了巡演
里面已经全都坐满了
It's full. I mean, like, the rafters...
莫里莎·温特 事务总管
我刚看到我的家人了
I just saw my family
莫里莎·温特 事务总管
莫里莎·温特 事务总管
所以我有点...
and I got a little...
莫里莎·温特 事务总管
所以我有点...
and I got a little...
...哽咽
...verklempt.
天父 感谢您赐予我们这个时刻
Heavenly Father, thank you for this moment
感谢您为我们做过的一切
Thank you for all you've done to bring us to this point.
我们非常荣幸能有这次机会
It's a privilege to have this opportunity,
我们知道对于这一切您有更深的用意
and we know that you have a greater purpose for all of this.
- 我们以您的名义祈祷... - ...阿门
- In Your name we pray... - ...amen.
你还好吗 莫莫
You OK, Mel?
莫莫哭了
Mel's crying.
放心 我不会弄脏你的衣服的
All right. I'm not going to touch your clothes.
- 爱你 亲爱的 - 我也是
- Love you, sweetie. - You, too.
你很棒
Way to go.
你不用强装镇定
You don't have to keep it together.
你不需要这样... 你可以大声哭出来
You don't have to... You can cry your eyes out.
- 但我现在不能这么做 - 没错 好的
- I can't do that right now. - No. OK.
你们好吗 芝加哥
Hello, Chicago!
她曾经是我们国家
She served our country
第四十四位第♥一♥夫♥人♥
as the 44th First Lady of the United States.
她总是让我们感觉
She made us always feel
白宫真的是我们的家
like the White House was really our house,
人♥民♥的家
the people's house.
她是来自芝加哥南部的
She is your hometown girl
你们的同乡
from the South Side of Chicago.
有请米歇尔·奥巴马
Welcome, Michelle Obama!
好的 各位
OK, everybody.
- 你到家了 - 我到家了
- We're home. - We're home.
没错 感觉棒极了
Yeah, feels good.
我必须要问一下...
I've got to say...
我们能谈谈你离开白宫的事吗
can we talk about leaving the White House?
当你登上直升机的时候 你是不是在想 "我终于解放了
When you got on the helicopter, did you think, "Free at last.
终于解放了"
Free at last"?
- 没错 - 还是苦乐参半 到底是什么感觉
- Yeah. - Or was it bittersweet? What was it?
首先我要说 那一整天都忙得不行
That whole day was a trip, first of all,
你懂的 出于很多原因
you know, for so many reasons.
我们在白宫的最后一天
So what was happening on our last day
萨莎和玛利亚的从小一起
was that Sasha's and Malia's friends,
在白宫长大的朋友们
who had grown up in the White House,
那天晚上来找我 跟我说 "我们想在这里过夜"
came to me that night and were like, "We want to sleep over."
我就很诧异 "什么
And I'm like, "What?
你们想在这过夜吗"
You want a sleepover?"
"没错 我们...
"Yeah, we...
我们会很怀念在这里的时光的
We're going to miss being here.
我们想最后在这里再吃一顿早餐"
We want our last breakfast."
因为在白宫你能吃到任何你想吃的
Because you can get what you want to eat at the White House,
所以那些女孩们就开始计划起来
so all those girls were like,
"我觉得我应该吃炸鸡饼"
"I think I'll have the fried chicken biscuit."
"我要吃华夫饼"
"I'm going to have a waffle."
所以在我们开始搬家的时候
So we're trying to move,
她们才起床 我必须得不停催促她们
and then they wake up, and I've got to get them out.
"快点 醒醒 特朗普们要来了
"Come on, wake up. The Trumps are coming.
你们必须得起床
You've got to get up,
离开这里"
get out,"
你懂吧
you know?
然后大家就都哭了 工作人员也哭了
And there are tears, and there's crying, and the staff is crying,
但是我努力不让自己哭出来
and I'm trying not to cry.
因为如果我哭着出去了
I said, "If I walk out there crying,
他们绝对会认定我是因为其他的原因哭的
they'll swear I'm crying for a different reason."
没错 绝对会的
Yeah, for sure.
所以我就说 "我们必须得冷静下来"
So I'm like, "We have got to get it together."
所以那天大家的情绪都很激动
So it was a very emotional day.
之后我们就登上了空军一号♥
But then we got on Air Force One,
当我上了飞机以后
and when I got on the plane,
我好像就开始啜泣了...
I think I sobbed...
真的吗
You did?
...持续了大概三十分钟
...for 30 minutes.
我觉得那应该是从整整八年来
And I think it was just the release of eight years
竭力想把每件事都做到尽善尽美中的释放
of trying to do everything perfectly.
曾经 我们还只是个普通的家庭
One day, you're a normal family.
但随着选举的进行
An election happens,
我们的生活在短时间内就发生了很大的变化
and your life changes instantly.
就好像从大炮里被发射出去
It's like we were shot out of a cannon.
我们没有时间去... 适应这一切
We didn't have time to, like, adjust to it.
成为第♥一♥夫♥人♥是我人生中最大的荣耀
Being the First Lady has been the greatest honor of my life.
但是有多少人感受过作为第♥一♥夫♥人♥
But how many people are in that position
一举一动都被时刻关注的感觉呢
where the entire attention of everything is you?
你的每一个动作
Every gesture you make,
每一次眨眼 都会被解析
every blink of your eye, is being analyzed.
世人们时刻盯着你的一举一动
You have the world watching every move you make.
生活不再属于自己了
Your life isn't yours anymore.
这趟巡回新书发布会的目的是
The whole idea of doing the tour
让我有时间去真正地反思
电影精选列表