The tour could do a great job of giving me a little taste of it.
你感觉怎么样 就像 我该怎么说呢
How do you feel, like... How do I put this?
对于回归普通生活你的感受是怎样的呢
How do you feel, transitioning back to your normal life?
因为 这...
Because, like, it got...
我不敢说它被打断了
I don't want to say it got "interrupted."
但这就像...
But it was, like, a huge...
你可以这么说
You can say it.
它就像人生路上的巨大转折
It was, like, a huge bump in the road.
你正过着普通的生活
You were going to live this normal life,
然后你的丈夫当选了总统
and then your husband became president.
所以努力找回
So how does it feel,
以前的普通生活的轨迹
trying to get back on the track of your normal life
是什么感受呢
that you had before?
我学到的一点是 回归什么生活轨道呢
What I've learned is, "Get back on what track?"
这是全新的一条路
It's a whole new track.
这并不是回归
It's not going back. It's not...
所有事情都不同了 永远不同了
You know, it's just all different, and it's different forever.
所以这不是一种回归
So it's not getting back on track,
而是走出我的下一条路
but it's creating my next track.
我也在做跟你们一样的事情
I'm doing what you're doing.
我也在思考 我想要做什么
I'm figuring out, "What do I want to do?
我关心的是什么
What do I care about?"
处理你的生活 并找寻它的意义
And it takes time to process your life
这需要时间
and figure out what it all means.
那八年只是我人生的一小部分
So little of who I am happened in those eight years.
而我人生的一大部分都发生在这之前
So much more of who I was happened before.
所以你们完成之后会到大厅的监控器那里
So are you guys going to take a final look when you're done
再检查一遍吗
at the monitors in the foyer?
奥巴马夫人准备好了
Mrs. Obama's ready.
我也准备好了
I'm ready, too.
让我们聊聊米歇尔·奥巴马小时候是什么样的
So tell us about Michelle Obama as a little girl,
因为你说你以前非常好胜
because she says she was feisty,
而且你也说很喜欢自己以前的好胜性格
and that part of you really liked her feistiness.
- 是吗 - 对
- True? - I did.
克雷格·罗宾森 哥哥
- 是吗 - 对
- True? - I did.
克雷格·罗宾森 哥哥
这就要说到克雷格了
Well, it goes back to Craig.
克雷格·罗宾森 哥哥
克雷格·罗宾森 哥哥
我觉得我跟他在一起的时候太温柔了
I think I was too soft with him,
克雷格·罗宾森 哥哥
我觉得我跟他在一起的时候太温柔了
I think I was too soft with him,
想让他成为一个很棒的小男孩
trying to make him the nice little boy,
- 没错 - 但我好像没有成功
- That's right. - And I don't think that works.
所以我就...
So I just...
她对你太温柔了
She was too soft on you.
不是 是她让我变得太温柔了
No, she made me too soft.
她以前太严格了
She was too strict.
你妹妹扛下了这件事 我希望你觉得内疚
Your sister took the brunt of that. I hope you feel bad.
你觉得你的生活回来了吗
Do you feel you have your life back?
CBS晨报 家庭纽带 前第♥一♥夫♥人♥与母亲
- 回来了 - 你有没有一点点想念白宫呢
- I do. - Do you miss the White House at all?
CBS晨报 家庭纽带 前第♥一♥夫♥人♥与母亲
-没有 -没有
- No. - No?
CBS晨报 家庭纽带 前第♥一♥夫♥人♥与母亲
CBS晨报 家庭纽带 前第♥一♥夫♥人♥与母亲
一点都没有
Not at all.
CBS晨报 家庭纽带 前第♥一♥夫♥人♥与母亲
CBS晨报 家庭纽带 前第♥一♥夫♥人♥与母亲
- 好的 大家再见 - 行 好的
- All right. Bye, team. - OK. All right.
- 我们今晚见 - 行 好的
- I'll see you guys tonight. - OK. All right.
- 拜拜 - 拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
- 你好啊 - 我以为你要穿那件粉色的衣服
- Hello. - I thought you were wearing the pink.
不是 那是之前穿的 而且上面沾到食物了
No, that was for earlier, and that had food on it.
那件是晚礼服
That's the evening attire.
- 那是白天穿的 - 那看起来像两根皮带
- That was for the day. - That looks like two belts.
这是一根皮带 但有三个...
It's one belt, but it's three separate...
噢 这还有一个上层皮带
Oh, it's got a top belt, too.
- 噢 我明白了 - 对 还有这个 这个 和这个
- Oh, I see. - Yep, this, this, and this.
但这不是分开的
But it's not separated?
对 这就是一根皮带 但你要扣三次
No. It's one belt, but you buckle it three different times.
这是现在的潮流吗 皮带系那么高
And is that the style, to have your belt so high now?
这就是时尚吗
Is that the style?
- 我不知道 - 大家 这也太...
- I don't know... - People, what's so...
- 我不... - 我就问问这是不是时尚
- I don't... - I just asked if it was the style.
这跟你没什么关系
It isn't about you.
闭嘴吧 我们走
Come on, zip it. Let's go.
我这是赞美 我挺喜欢皮带系这么高的
That was a compliment. I like the belt up that high.
- 我不知道大家怎么... - 这看起来像手♥枪♥皮套
- I don't know what people... - It looks like a holster.
这就像 如果你有...
Like, if you had some...
- 你可以的 那时候... - 你不该笑的
- You could. It's when I... - You shouldn't laugh.
- 我就在说这个 - 问题就是你
- That's what I was talking about. - That's the problem.
拜托 克雷格
Come on, Craig.
我的哥哥 我的这个哥哥...
My brother, my big brother...
你知道吗 他是我初次心动的对象 我的哥哥
You know, he was my first crush, my big brother.
我的哥哥就是那种人...没人不喜欢克雷格
My brother's the kind of person... Everybody liked Craig.
我妈妈比起我也更喜欢他
You know, my mother liked Craig better than me.
我经常拿这件事开玩笑
I joke about this all the time.
我们会在白宫过感恩节
You know, we would have Thanksgiving at the White House.
我会在那里 还有管家什么的
And I'd be around. There would be butlers and stuff going on.
然后 克雷格怎么还不来
And, "Where's Craig?
但克雷格什么时候来呢"
But when's Craig coming?"
然后我就说 "妈 拜托
And I was like, "Ma. Come on, lady.
我是第♥一♥夫♥人♥诶 你还要我怎样"
I am the First Lady. What more do I have to do?"
你懂吗 我的意思是...
You know? I mean...
全世界都认识我的妹妹
Everybody in the world knows who she is.
这太难以置信了
That's incredible.
全世界的人都知道我妹妹是谁
Everybody in the world knows who my sister is.
这是什么 这太愚蠢了
What is that? That's dumb.
没人该面对这样的事情 没有人
Nobody should have to deal with that. No one.
没有任何一个哥哥应该面对
No brother should have to deal with their sister
他的妹妹是世界上最有名的人这种事情
being the most popular person in the world.
- 噢 挺冷的 嗨 妈妈 - 是挺冷的
- Ooh, it's chilly. Hey, Mommy. - It is chilly.
- 不好意思让你粘上雪了 - 带你走一圈
- Sorry for the snow. - Take you on a tour...?
要不是因为你 我们就把窗帘拉上去了
If it weren't for you, we'd put the blinds up.
对啊
Yeah.
- 我们喜欢那样 - 她能那样吗...
- That's a preference. - Is she allowed...
那些是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗 他们要进攻了吗
Are those people terrorists? Are they going to attack?
- 你看 这就不对了 - 不是
- See, that's not right. - No.
克雷格一直备着很多好酒
Craig always has a good supply of wine.
对的 我们吃点甘蓝沙拉
Right. So we have some kale salad.
我喜欢到这里来喝他的酒
I love coming here and drinking his wine.
我也有酒呀
I have wine, too.
- 我知道... - 你看到了吗 那些瓷器
- I know... - Did you see it? China, you still saw it.
我也有酒
I've got wine, too.
对的
That's right.
我有特别的酒
I get the special wine.
米歇尔只能喝白宫的酒
Mich just gets White House wine.
我来克雷格家里的时候
"When I come to Craig's house..."
对的 妈 你告诉她
That's right, Ma. You tell her.
我真是... 那些酒真是...
"...I just get... The wine is just..."
- 我也要来点这酒 - 这就是我的酒
- I'm going to have some of this wine. - Here's some of my wine.
这儿 再给我倒一杯
Here, refill mine.
让我看看 等等 让我试试 让我试试
Let me see. Wait, let me see. Let me see.
家庭
Family.
这些是我最爱的照片
These are my favorite pictures.
天呐 这树看起来也太丑了
God, that tree looks ugly.
因为你居然让我们装饰这颗圣诞树
Because you actually let us decorate the tree.
这就是为什么它看起来那么丑
That's why it looks ugly.
因为是七岁的小孩搞的
Because a seven-year-old did that.
噢 这是...
Oh, here's the...
这就是那条裙子
Oh, there's the dress.
可以看到那些裙褶子
You can see all these pleats.
看看你多美啊 妈妈
Look how pretty you are, Mommy.
- 都可以上电视了 当电影明星 - 当时好年轻
- Could have been on TV, in movies. - So young.
电影精选列表