我最喜欢的电影
My favorite movie ever.
很经典
A classic for sure.
看来我得把你送回家了
Oh, looks like I gotta get you back home.
你已经准备摆脱我了吗
Are your trying to get rid of me already?
就说你得回去找你老婆
Just say you have to get home to the wifey
这样你才不会惹麻烦
so you don't get in trouble.
我也可以有一些异性朋友 谢谢你
I'm allowed to have female friends, thank you!
好吧
Okay.
她得很信任你
Well she must trust you then.
她在休斯顿开牙科会议
She's in Houston at a Dentistry conference
或者在照相
or a photo shoot.
下周和她的女伴去亚特兰大
In ATL with her sorors next week.
我都不知道具体的了
I don't even know anymore.
我只是觉得你想回家
I just assumed that you'd like to get home.
那你别再觉得了
Well how about you stop assuming and tell me
就告诉我波比和弗朗西斯卡的狂欢夜晚会发生什么吧
what's next in Bobby and Francesca's wild night out?
让我想想
Let me think ...
得了吧
Oh, come on!
你在佐治亚的疯狂约会之夜需要改改了
Your wild date night in the GA is in need of some repair.
没有自发性的情况
There's no spontaneity.
没有酒
There's no wine,
- 没有毯子 - 约会之夜
- no blanket. - Date night, huh?
这是个约会吗
Was this a date?
什么
What?
不 你知道我指什么
No, you know what I mean.
不是那种约会
Not date like ...
一个道歉约会 就是这样
An apology date, that's what it was.
让我给杰德打个电♥话♥
Let me just call Jade real quick.
好吧 去吧
All right, go right ahead.
去报备吧
Check in.
确保你可以呆在外面
Make sure you can stay out.
直接去语♥音♥邮件箱了
Straight to voice mail.
好了 告诉我你自发的约会之夜的计划
Okay, well, show me your spontaneous date night plan.
这个怎么样
How about this?
怎么样
Yeah?
别装老样子了
Stop acting old!
来吧
Come on.
你带我来了离家两小时路程的夜店
You got me two hours away from home in the club.
你赢了 毫无疑问
Yo, you definitely, you win for sure.
赢什么
Win what?
约会之夜
Date night ...
的活动
activity.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 等等
Hey, hold on!
你们怎么在这里
What y'all doing way down here?
嘿 看看一条大鱼
Hey, watching the big fish
在更大的水域里会怎么样
in even bigger waters gettin' it turnt!
嘿 还好吗 波比
Hey, what up, young Bobby?
嘿 你真燥
Hey, you got it rocking.
我哪里有张桌子
I got a table back there.
你们要去吗
Y'all tryna' turn up?
好
Yeah!
好
Yeah.
嘿 让他们进去
Hey, let 'em in.
嘿 谢谢 兄弟
Hey thanks, homie.
嘿 我请一整晚的客
Hey look, I got bottles all night,
你懂我的意思
you know what I'm saying?
不管你们说什么 今天记在我账上 明白吗
So whatever y'all want, it's on me, ya heard?
嗨
Hi!
你们要喝什么
What you sipping on?
你喝什么我喝什么
I'm drinking whatever you're drinking.
纯的两杯轩尼诗XO
Two Double Hennessy XO, neat.
这就是我们南部男孩喝的
That's how us southern boys get down.
任何大都会鸡尾酒都不许喝
No cosmos allowed.
随便吧
Whatever!
嘿
Hey.
弗朗西斯卡
Frankie!
还好吗
What up?
嗨
Okay.
波比
Bobby.
还好吗 科德尔
What's good, Cord?
还好吗 你呢
What's up, you?
这是谁
Who's this guy?
你在这干什么
So what y'all doing?
偷偷发展吗
Creeping?
你不应该和那个模特女孩在一起吗
Ain't you with ole' girl, that model chick?
有好多跟随者的那个对吗
The one with all the followers, right?
有追随者的牙医
Dentist with all the followers.
对 但 我们只是
Yeah but, Francesca and I, you know, we're just--
不不不 兄弟 我们不评价
Nah, man, it ain't no judgment.
你是个值得信任的家伙
You know, you a solid dude.
除此之外 我们的姐姐 她需要身边有个像你一样的好人
Plus, lil' sis, she need a good guy like you around.
你们能来很棒
Well, it's cool that you guys came.
很棒
That's cool.
我们一直努力来
Yeah, listen, we always try to make it down
支持他的事业
to support his events.
必须支持
Gotta support.
还有保护
And protect.
琼巴 得了 得了
Yo, Junebug, Junebu, c'mon, man.
让我们转一圈 看看这里有什么
Let's make a lap, see what's poppin' up in here.
盯着你呢
Watchin' you.
抱歉 他的本意是好的
Sorry, he means well.
可真多呢
This is a lot.
好吧
Okay.
我是DJ迪昂
It's your boy, Dj D-On!
就是这样嗨起来
And we gonna do it just like dis!
我喜欢
That's my shit!
别别别
No.
不不不 免了
No, thank you.
来吧
Girl, come on.
来吧
Come on.
好好好
Aight, aight, aight.
我一般不这么做
Now, normally I don't do this, aight,
但今晚是个特别的夜晚
but tonight is a special night.
跟着你的感觉嗨起来 好吗
It's about doing what you feel, ya dig?
怎么了
What's wrong?
等等
Hold on.
等我一会儿 我马上回来
Give me a minute, I'll be right back.
嘿
Hey.
天啊
Oh, god.
杰德
Jade?
该死
Oh, shit.
波比
Bobby.
这就是你
That's all you, bruh.
祝你们玩的开心
Have fun with that.
希望你们开心
I insist.
波比
Bobby.
波比
Bobby!
波比
Bobby!
等等
Hold on a second!
等等
Hold on!
你去哪里
Where you going?
等等
Baby, wait up!
你能冷静一点吗
Baby, would you just calm down?
别碰我 杰德
Take your damn hand off me, Jade.
弗朗西斯卡
Francesca, I just ...
我只是得花时间想想
I just need a minute to think.
你能和你的弟弟一起回家吗
Can you get a ride home with your brother?
没人在等你吗
Isn't someone waiting on you?
所以你俩一起来的
Oh, so, you two came together?
电影精选列表