约会吗
Like on a date?
我知道你觉得我像个婊♥子♥一样
I know you think I'm some kind of horrible bitch
但我不会担心与你无关的事情
but I wouldn't worry about what doesn't concern you.
比如像你脖子上的吻痕吗
What, like that hickey on your neck?
我还是要说
I am just going to keep saying it.
你那个晚上太棒了
You were so good the other night.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
你很快就会成为
I could see you with like
拉斯维加斯居民了
a residency in Vegas someday soon.
有一天会的
One day.
不过我喜欢你的眼光
But I like your vision.
不过 你怎么样
But how 'bout you, though?
你在这里提供咖啡和服务台
You out here serving coffee and bussing tables.
甜心 你应该是发令的人 而不是接收命令的人
Shawty, you supposed to be giving orders, not taking 'em.
我知道 你说的对
I know, you're right.
但我在实行一个新计划
But I am implementing a new plan,
今天是第一阶段的开始
and phase one starts today.
好吧
Okay!
混♥蛋♥
That crook!
格里克曼撒谎并达成了协议 这样他就可以脱身了
Glickman lied and cut a deal so he can get off!
他们倒下之后
It's crazy how they always fall
总能再起来真是太疯狂了
but land on they feet, huh?
不 过来 过来
No, come on, come on, come on.
过来
Look, come on.
罗伯特
Robert.
你想跟我谈谈吗
Would you talk to me?
你什么时候才会跟我谈谈
Will you just come and talk to me?
是时候了
Enough already.
说点什么
Say something.
你是对的 是时候了
You're right, enough already.
我们结束了
We're done.
你需要我做什么 跟阿妮塔说
Whatever you need from me, send it through Anita;
我们没必要再讲话了 蒙哥马利医生
there's no reason for us to speak, Dr. Montgomery.
- 布鲁克肖医生 - 把我的下一个病人带进来
- Dr. Brookshaw-- - Send in my next patient.
当然 医生
Mm-hm, sure thing, Doctor.
有人迟到了啊
Somebody's late.
梅纳德说你要去柜台上
Maynerd said you on counter.
还有把垃圾倒了
And to dump the trash.
梅纳德听起来可真像克里斯托和丽萨
Oh, well Maynard sounds a lot like Crystal and Lisa.
我想知道为什么
I wonder why.
梅纳德 我能跟你谈谈吗
Maynard, can I speak with you for a moment?
你享受排长队 抱怨的顾客
Do you enjoy long lines, complaining customers,
还有斗嘴吗
and bickering thots?
因为我很确定店主不喜欢
'Cause I'm pretty sure the owners don't.
弗朗西斯卡 我得炒了你
Francesca, I have to fire you.
我吗
Me?
而不是那两个闹腾的芭比娃娃吗
And not the twerking barbies?
认真点
Come on, get serious.
我很认真
I am serious.
梅纳德 你喜欢做一个
Maynard, do you enjoy being a lil' wuss,
被孩子们围着转的小傻瓜吗
bossed around by kids?
经营一家评价很差的中等偏下的咖啡店吗
Running a below average coffee shop with terrible reviews?
得了吧
Now come on.
我知道这不可能
I know that couldn't possibly be
是你对你自己的梦想
what you dreamt for yourself.
好吧
Um, well, you see--
给我两周时间让我来帮你经营这个地方
Give me two weeks to help you run this place.
我会帮助你成为一个你做不到
I will assist you in becoming the professional leader
但我知道你一直渴望成为的职业领袖
that you don't see but I know you've always yearned to be.
我加入
I'm in.
真的吗
For real?
那是一个非常鼓舞人心的演讲
That was a very inspiring pitch.
你说话就像我的心理医生一样
You sound a lot like my therapist.
太棒了
Great!
我会教你你需要知道的所有事情
I'm gonna show you everything you need to know
关于如何经营生意
about how to actually run a business.
好
Okay.
让我们做吧
Let's do it!
让我们做吧
Let's do it!
好
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
当然
Of course.
好的
All right.
有什么搞笑的
What's so funny?
想说就说吧
If you got something to say, just say it.
好吧
Okay.
你里面的衬衫漏出来了
Your shirt's inside out.
你可以直说的
Well, you coulda just said something.
该死
Damn!
咒骂罐
Cuss jar.
付钱
Pay up.
付钱
Pay up?
那是我妈妈建立起来的 不是迪肯
Girl, my mama made that up, not The Deacon.
我猜你不知道
I bet you didn't know that.
实际上我知道
Actually, I did.
我是说 他一直有谈到她
I mean,hHe talks about her all the time.
你永远也填补不了她的位置 想都别想
And tou can't fill her shoes, so don't even try.
你可能觉得我越线了
You might think I'm outta line
但我不会那么不尊重你
but I would not be that disrespectful to even try.
和你想的不一样 我爱你父亲
And contrary to what you believe, I love your father.
为什么你让他做这些疯狂的事
So why you got him doing all this crazy stuff?
你想让我爸爸更早的入坟吗
You trying to send my daddy to an early grave.
我让他吗
Me, got him?
真新鲜 是他让我这么做的
News flash, he the one got me
这些冒险什么的
doing all this adventure stuff.
我是说 是我一直在跟着他
I mean, I'm tryna' keep up with him,
养孩子 工作
and raise kids, and work.
但如果不是为了你父亲
But if it wasn't for your father,
我可能还会是
I'd probably still be a punching bag
我那虐待人的孩子父亲的沙袋
for my abusive babies' father.
你♥爸♥爸在我身上看到的东西
Your dad saw something in me that ...
我自己都没看到
that I didn't even see in myself.
是我的人生价值
Worth.
你快做完了吗
You 'bout done in here?
我只是在打包
Yeah, yeah, just packing up here.
你知道 我得把这些拿上车
You know, I'm gonna bring this to the car.
好
All right.
你们要去哪里
So, where you goin' now?
热气球吗
Hot air ballooning?
我已经在热气球上蹦极过一次了
Oh, I already bungee jumped outta one of them.
所以她不会再做一次了
She won't go back up it it again.
我们要去公园里看电影
We're going to a movie in the park.
去看《紫雨》
Going to see Purple Rain.
你们为什么要做这些事情
Why are you doing all this stuff now?
妈妈活着的时候你不会做这些事情的
You wasn't doing anything like this when mama was alive!
什么
What?
你觉得我是因为维尔德死了吗
You think I'm doing it all 'cause Verdee's gone?
这就是你想的吗
Is that what you think?
看起来就是这个样子的
Well it sure as hell look like it.
当你妈妈发现她得了癌症
When your momma found out she had cancer,
感觉就像
it was like ...
就像我们俩都要死了一样
It was like we both were dying.
你失去了你的妈妈
You may have lost your mama,
但我也失去了我更好的另一半
but I lost my better half.
因为这个
And for that ...
我永远不会完整
I'll never be whole.
我们本来有计划的
We had plans.
我们计划了很多事情在我们退休后去做
We had plans to do so many things when we retired.
但上帝有其他的计划
But God had other plans.
他叫走了我的维尔德在她六十岁生日之前
He called my Verdee home before her 60th birthday.
电影精选列表