片名:向往的生活
女士们
Ladies!
向女王致敬
All hail the Queen!
新任投资副总裁
The New Vice President of Investments!
停
Stop, stop.
不 我只是谦虚一下
No, I was being modest.
继续吹
Keep going.
说真的 恭喜你
Girl, seriously, congratulations!
这值得我们喝一杯
This deserves a toast.
嗨 女士们想点什么
Hi, what can I get for you ladies?
再来点香槟 三杯神风鸡尾酒
More champagne, three kamikaze shots,
一杯长岛酒
a long island, and ...
你们想要什么
What do you all want?
我就闻闻她的香水就行
I'll just breathe in her fumes.
你们还有
Actually, do you guys still have
夏威夷科纳玛奇朵吗
that Hawaiian Kona macchiato?
有的
Yes, we do.
我要点那个
I'll take one of those.
你对咖啡的喜爱
You and your coffee fetish.
是痴迷
Obsession.
你还打算向格里克曼
You're still planning to pitch Glickman
推销那个大咖啡馆吗
that grand cafe idea?
当然
Absolutely.
都是我宏伟计划的一部分
All a part of my master plan.
而这次升职呢
And with this promotion--
这可不是什么工作汇报会
This is not a power point party.
这也就是为什么我们没邀请你那些工作上的假朋友
Which is why we didn't invite any of your fake work friends.
我们 你真正的朋友 来这里为你庆祝
We, your real friends, are here to celebrate
你应得的 很满意的升职
your well-earned, and much-sacrificed promotion.
你们真好
Oh, you guys!
你们真是太费心了
You shouldn't have!
你们
You guys.
可真是费心了
You really, actually shouldn't have.
我们只是觉得你工作的太辛苦了
We just figured since you've been working so hard,
而现在你也升职了
and now you got the promotion,
你应该开始找你自己的兴趣了
that you should start looking after your own interests.
这算什么兴趣
And what interest is this?
把那片沙漠
Turning that desert back into
变成过去那样的热带绿洲
the tropical oasis it used to be.
你那样多久了
How long has it been?
八个月两周零四天了
Eight months, two weeks, four days.
但谁会数这种日子呢
But who's counting?
弗朗西斯卡
Francesca!
很简单
Easy fix.
探探上表示对ta感兴趣
向右滑
Swipe right.
认真的吗
Really?
你需要开始拥有
You need to start owning the strong,
你那强大成功的女神形象了
successful goddess that you are.
你看不到这里
Can't you see that you have the pick
有一大堆有钱人吗
of the wealthy litter right here?
秘密基金的亨利怎么样
What about hedge fund Henry?
眼里很甜
Sweet on the eyes, but as shallow
但人就像他手里的瓶盖一样没深度
as that bottle cap he was holding.
信任基金的特雷弗呢
Trust fund Trevor.
看起来都有四个老婆了
He looks like he's already had four wives.
免了吧
Pass.
我们只想帮忙
We're just trying to help.
我是说
I mean, all you're missing
你错过的都是好的强的维他命D
is that good ole', long, strong, vitamin D.
但我想要的不止维他命D
But I don't just want the D.
我想要更多
I want more.
更多吗
More?
我不明白
I don't get it.
什么更多
What more?
友谊
A friendship.
联♥系♥
A connection.
不可抗拒的火花
Hell, an undeniable electrifying spark.
就像
Oh, like ...
真爱吗
true love?
真爱个头
True love my ass!
说真的
For real.
这可是纽约
This New York!
我知道
I know, I know.
瞄准月亮
Aim for the moon ...
勉强接受财政平等
Settle for financial parity.
或者一个新的振动棒
Or a new vibrator!
这是你的科纳玛奇朵
Here's your Kona macchiato.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers, ladies.
干杯
Cheers.
咖啡消费者可以在网上买♥♥咖啡豆
Coffee consumers can purchase their coffee beans online,
但他们在网上没法买♥♥到咖啡店的体验
but they cannot purchase a coffee shop experience.
我才不是个沙漠呢
I am not a desert.
格里克曼先生 作为投资副总裁
Mr. Glickman, as the Vice President of Investments,
现在正是进入
it's time we make our move into the brick and mortar side
咖啡行业的实体领域的好时候
of the coffee industry while the iron is hot.
正是好时候
While the iron is hot.
仅过去一年
Last year alone, consumers spent
消费者就在咖啡店里消费了超过一百九十亿美元
over $19 billion at coffee shops.
消费者与咖啡的关系是非常私人的
A consumer's relationship with coffee is deeply personal;
在咖啡店里发生的人与人之间的互动
And the human interaction that takes place in a coffee shop
可以增强情感联♥系♥和整体体验
enhances the emotional connection and overall experience.
也就是说 这可以保持住
This, in turn, sustains the loyal,
忠诚的 重复的
repeat customers who associate their coffee
和咖啡有特殊社交互动的顾客
with a special social interaction.
他们会沉迷于这种归属感
They become addicted to the sense of belonging.
什么
What!
据我们目前的了解
From what we know so far,
FBI已发出了
the FBI has issued a search warrant
GLNY 新闻 美林银行正在接受调查
对高层管理人员的搜查令
for high ranking, financial executives
他们涉嫌策划了帐户诈骗
who allegedly masterminded an account scam
造成了巨额的奖金和财务回扣
resulting in major bonuses and financial kickbacks.
常务董事 约翰·格里克曼
Managing Director, John Glickman,
还有银行新任命的副总
and newly appointed Vice President Francesca Goode,
弗朗西斯卡·古德
at the Bank of Merit, have been targeted
已成为首批曝光的知名高管
as prominent execs first to be exposed.
格里克曼 可以告诉我们
Glickman, can you please tell us
你为什么要这么做吗
why you did it?
弗朗西斯卡·古德是你计划的幕后策划者吗
Was Francesca Goode the mastermind behind your scheme?
你要为你自己辩护些什么吗
What do you have to say for yourself?
你想对你的职员说什么
What do you wanna say to your employees?
不用担心
Not to worry about this.
只是个误会
Just a misunderstanding.
你们会明白的
You'll see.
冷静
Stay calm and don't say a word
没有律师不在什么都别说
without the presence of your attorney.
一定在逗我
You've gotta be shitting me!
我要疯了
I'm freaking out!
他们来我的家怎么办
What if they come to my door?
姑娘 放松
Girl, relax.
你的律师说什么
What did your attorney say?
只是让我冷静 但我冷静不了
Just to stay calm but I can't.
他们不让任何人进办公室
They're not letting anyone into the office.
你应该早点打给我
You should've called me sooner.
为什么 阿妮塔
Why, Anita?
你会做什么
What were you gonna do?
搞死你的上司
Bury my foot in your boss's narrow ass!
他陷害了你
He set you up.
好吧 我们并不知道
No, okay, we don't know that.
做一个完美的替罪羊 这不是你的错
电影精选列表