所以就不要了
so we're just gonna steer clear of that.
我对这个还不确定
And I'm still not sure about this one,
所以我们把这个放到"不确定"这一堆里
so we're gonna keep this in the maybe pile.
所以 这个留下
So, keep,
这个退掉
take back,
这个"不确定"
maybe.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢你 弗朗西斯卡
Thank you, Francesca.
没关系
No, no problem.
你的生意很好
You caught a good sale.
为了所有事情感谢
No, for everything.
大家都很开心
Everyone is happy.
两周时间你把让这个地方改头换面
In two weeks you've really turned this place around.
你让我变成了不一样的人
Shit, you turned me around.
你能跟她说波比来见他了吗
Can you tell her Bobby's here to see her?
哦 你是波比啊
Oh, you Bobby.
我来带你去
I'll take you back there.
谢谢你看到我在这里看不到的东西
Thank you for seeing what I couldn't see in this place,
这些东西 我自己
the staff, and myself.
放在那里吧
Put it there.
抱歉 我来
Oh, sorry, I got it.
我不是个人生导师
Well, I am not a life coach,
没人需要知道这件事
so no one needs to know about this.
什么
Oh, word?
没人需要知道吗
Nobody needs to know?
波比
Bobby!
发生什么了
What's happening?
我不想找麻烦
Look man, I don't want any problems
不会有麻烦的
No, there won't be any problems.
波比 冷静一下
Bobby, you need to calm down
在我的工作场所降低你的音量
and lower your voice in my place of business.
不是你看到的那个样子
Really, it's not what it looks like.
那告诉我这是什么
Then get to telling me what it is.
什么
Excuse me?
不然呢
Or what?
我早就该知道你不是
I shoulda known you not the same Francesca
那个去纽约之前的弗朗西斯卡了
I knew before you went to New York.
不是这样的 你知道的
That is not true, and you know it.
你了解我
You know me.
我以前确实了解
I did.
好好享受吧
Have fun until she leaves you hanging
直到她把你丢下像对其他人一样
like she does everyone else in her life.
波比
Bobby!
嘿 抱歉 弗朗西斯卡
Hey, I'm sorry Francesca.
但这会影响我这个月的奖金吗
But is this gonna affect my incentives pay for the month?
天啊 我心在狂跳
Oh man, my heart is beating.
嗨 对 我打来是来问
Hello, hi, yes, I'm calling about
关于亚当斯街的空楼
the vacant building over on Adams.
我
I was ...
你们已经收到报价了吗
Oh, you already have an offer?
你们还接受其他的人吗
Well, are you taking any others?
如果我能比那个人给出更好的条件
If I could beat that offer.
你介意告诉我那个报价是多少吗
Would you mind telling me what that offer is?
最佳现金报价吗
You said the best cash offer?
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
对 我今天就离开这个地方了
Yeah, I'm out of this place today.
我受够了给不值得的人
I'm tired of giving everything I have
我有的一切了
to people who don't deserve it.
对 搬家公♥司♥明天就来了
Yeah, I have movers coming tomorrow.
姐妹 打给我
嘿 康德尔
Hey, Cordell!
我在想
I was thinking.
投一点你从四年级就开始
How would you like to invest some of that money
攒的钱怎么样
you've been saving since the fourth grade?
那是雨天基金
It's a rainy day fund.
你为什么来打我的算盘呢
Why you over here counting my chips?
你知道我的情况
Well, you know my situation.
所以 我觉得你可以投资
So, I was thinking maybe you can invest
- 在我的这个想法里 - 免了
- in this idea that I-- - Pass.
人们很快就会被不受控的抢劫的
People out here getting robbed left and right.
别这样 科德尔
Come on, Cordell!
你不可能一辈子都是个小气鬼
You can't be a cheapskate for the rest of your life.
算了吧
Forget it.
我需要你们的帮助
I just needed your help.
你听到独♥立♥小姐刚才说什么了吗
You hear what little Miss Independent just asked?
真是个奇迹
Now that's a miracle right there.
什么
Excuse me?
我什么时候让你们帮过忙 尤其是在家里
When have I ever had a problem helping, especially family?
这和投资不一样
Ain't the same as an investment.
这一切都取决于你的要求
It's all in how you ask.
是互惠互利的
It's reciprocity.
但你们帮我的时候 我怎么帮你们
But how, when you're helping me?
我现在没什么能给你们的
I don't have a lot to give at the moment.
不是的
That ain't true.
不是的
That ain't true.
你们要让我当诱饵吗
Do y'all got me out here as bait?
听着
Listen.
这是我们要抓的人
This our skip.
他喜欢那种过分夸张的类型
He likes the over the top type.
我像个低配的蒂娜·特纳
I look like a busted version of Tina Turner.
我为什么要戴这个假发
Why I gotta wear this wig?
嘿 集中点
Hey, hey, focus!
你要做的就是站在他前面然后漂亮起来
All you gotta do is stand out front and look pretty.
好吗
All right?
很简单
That's simple.
嘿 琼巴
Hey, Junebug.
就在前面
Right out front.
好的
Oh yeah.
表现起来
Look alive.
我们要找的人在前面
There go our guy right out front.
等等 我不知道我能不能做到
Wait, wait, I don't know if I can do it.
弗朗西斯卡
Frankie!
这个人值五万块钱
Ole' boy is worth 50k cash!
都是你的了
It's all yours.
- 你之前可没这么说 - 加油 对
- Oh, you ain't say that. - Come on, yeah.
这就是我说的
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.
展现你黑人女孩的魔法吧
Show me your black girl magic.
- 好的 - 妮姬
- All right. - Nicki!
你怎么样
How are you?
我很好 现在好多了
I'm doing great, better now.
当然 你要去哪里
Uh, sure, where you going?
- 真的吗 - 哟 哥们
- Oh really? - Yeah, wassup witchu, boy?
没想到吧你
You ain't think this was going down?
抓住他
Yeah, get him.
我抓到他了 抓到了
I got him, I got him, I got.
看看她还好吗
Make sure she good.
- 五万 - 五万
- 50K! - 50K!
嘿 五万
Hey, 50K!
嘿 五万
Hey, 50K!
波比在吗
Is Bobby here?
谁在问 蒂娜·特纳吗
Who's asking, Tina Turner?
弗朗西斯卡
Francesca.
浪漫的感觉
The childhood crush.
不 波比现在很忙
No, Bobby's really busy right now.
波比
Bobby.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
- 不 - 好吧
- No. - Yeah.
你是妮姬吗
You Nicki?
看 只有对的人才会得到的
See, only a real one would get it.
你能躲开点吗
电影精选列表