回来的保姆有关系吗
from hell being back here?
因为现在让我感觉一切都不合理
'Cause right now I just really feel like
我觉得这一切
nothing is making sense, and I think it has something,
一定和她有或多或少的关系
or everything to do with her.
所以你觉得所有
So you think that every--
对
Yes, I think.
你本来不打算告诉我 对吗
Were you even gonna tell me?
听着 宝贝女儿 我只是
Listen, baby girl, I just ...
我想和你面对面谈谈
I wanted to have a face to face conversation
当我和坎迪·波普在一起的时候
when it came to me and Kandi Pop.
算了
Never mind.
有太多东西要消化了
It's too much to process.
等我不再震惊的时候再谈吧
Let's have this conversation when my shock wears off.
好吧 很公平
All right, fair enough.
你住在哪里
So where you staying?
住在豪华的酒店里吗
You staying at one of them fancy hotels?
或者你找你那个地♥产♥经理帮你找地方住
Or you got your real estate agent to find you one of them,
叫什么
what they call them, Airb--
Airbnb(租♥房♥♥软件)
Airbnb, daddy.
对 就是这个
Yeah, that's it.
好吧
Well ...
继续花你的钱去吧
Ah, go on and spend up all ya' money.
你觉得你想留在这里
You know, you'd think you'd wanna stay here.
但我认为
But I get it.
有点挤
Bit crowded.
去接电♥话♥吧
Yeah, go ahead and answer that.
我就在附近 爸爸
I'll be around daddy.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我是说迪肯
I mean Deacon.
你还在这里吗
You still here?
迪肯说你租了个房♥子
Deacon said you had an Airbnb.
嘿 姐姐 你确定
Hey sis, you sure you don't
你不想去你的老房♥间么
wanna crash in your old room?
不了 迪昂 现在那是你的屋子了
No, Deon, it's your room now.
我拿了干净的毛巾
I just put fresh linen out.
或者 你想和这俩人
Otherwise, you gonna be bunking down here
住在地牢里
with those two in the dungeon.
那绝对不会发生的
Uh-uh, that is definitely not happening.
你要去哪里
Where you off to?
我在丹顿有个小招待会
Oh, I got me a little reception over in Denton,
你懂我意思吗
you know what I meam?
他们想燥起来
They tryna' turn up a little bit,
去做点社交 你懂我的意思
slid up in my DMs requesting my A1 services, you feel me?
好的
Okay!
DJ迪昂
DJ D'On!
- 没错 - 好的
- Right. - Yeah yeah!
去开门
Hey, get that door though.
我刚才在看电视
But I was watching TV, though so I can't--
我不在乎
I don't care.
嘿 她在哪
Hey, where she at, where she at?
看看你
Look at you!
姑娘 你看起来真棒
Girl, looking like a whole snack!
但我看到有人好像一直在做弓箭步和蹲姿
But I see somebody has been doing their lunges and squats.
听着 蹲姿挑战很重要的
Listen, that squat challenge is everything.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey! - Hey!
拜拜
Bye!
- 拜拜- 拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
所以 迪肯在哪
So, where's Deacon?
我不知道 我想说他和那个巨魔
Oh, I don't know, I wanna say him and that troll--
嘘
Shh!
粗鲁
Rude.
- 我觉得我们应该 - 快来
- Well I guess we're-- - Come on.
你们表现得好像没看见别人一样
You act like you don't see nobody else.
所以 发生什么了
So, what happened?
我一整天都在等真正的茶
I been waiting all day for the real tea.
什么茶
What tea?
"你在波比家喝醉了过夜"的茶
The you-spent-the-night-at-Bobby's house-stupid-drunk-tea.
天啊 他没告诉我他拍了照片
Oh my god, he didn't tell me he took pictures!
他最好没发到网上
He better not post that.
我只是想知道发生了什么
Look, I just need to know what happened.
什么都没发生
Girl, nothing happened!
不是那样的
It's not even like that.
他甚至都没有那样帮我检查
He's not even checking for me like that.
嗨 大伙
What up, fellas?
嗨
Ah, yass!
快 你的头发
Come through, hair!
摇起来 摇起来
Flip it, flip it, flip it, flip it!
太棒了
Bae who?
太棒了
Okay, you better work.
你什么时候做的
All right, when did you get this done?
我喜欢
I like this!
抱歉
Excuse us.
喔
Oops.
不是故意打扰你们姐妹团聚的
Didn't mean to bust up the sibling reunion.
我们只是在聊天
We were just talking.
你们俩去哪里了
Where you two coming from?
健身房♥
The gym.
你知道的 你得监督他
You know, you gotta watch him.
他总是想在不是愚人节的时候偷懒
He's always trying to cheat when it's not his cheat day.
我只是在测试
I was just testing.
才不是呢 爸爸
no you wasn't, daddy.
才没有呢
Oh hell no!
扯淡
This is some bullshit.
咒骂罐里放一美元
Dollar in the cuss jar.
为什么她还叫你♥爸♥爸
Why does she get to call you daddy?
我得叫他爸爸
Oh, I get to call him daddy
因为很多原因 他就是喜欢
for all sorts of reasons he just loves.
别这样 弗朗西斯卡
Don't start this, Frankie.
你知道规矩的
You know the rules.
你知道这种话在我家是什么意思
You know how I feel about that kinda language under my roof.
付钱
Pay up.
你知道吗
You know what?
我可以为她在房♥子里装满整个咒骂罐
I could fill this entire house full of cuss jars for her.
给你
Here.
为不久的将来
For the near future.
弗朗西斯卡
Frankie.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 波比
Hey, Bobby.
弗朗西斯卡 嘿
Francesca, hey.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing around here?
你在这里租♥房♥♥了吗
You got a Airbnb around here?
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
把包给我吧
Uh, let me get your bag for you.
等等
Wait, um ...
你有什么计划了吗
Do you have plans?
比如你有约会吗
Like a hot date?
性约会什么的
Booty call?
是啊 但是取消了
Yeah, but they canceled.
你饿吗
You hungry?
好 我吃点东西
Yeah, I could eat.
所以 额
So, um ...
你要做什么
So, what are you gonna do?
不知道
I don't know.
我只是需要时间把事情搞好
I just need some time to figure things out.
希望在这一些闹剧结束之后
Hopefully, once all the drama clears,
我能回纽约 然后得到一份更好的工作
I'll be back in New York, with an even better job.
这是个不算策略的策略
Hope is not a strategy.
也许这就是大学教给你的
Maybe this is the universe telling you something.
这些是你的
These are for you.
为什么不睡我的床
Why don't you just get in my bed?
电影精选列表