我觉得那太早了
That was just too young in my book.
所以我咒骂他
So I cursed him.
但你妈妈没有
But you mama wasn't having that.
她
She ...
让我保证 我会找到其他人
made me promise that I'd find someone
一起把这一切我们计划的事情做完
to do all the things that we planned.
她让我保证我不会玩命工作
She made me promise I wouldn't work too hard
不会工作到死
or I wouldn't work myself to death.
这就是我在做的事情
So, that's what I'm doing.
完成我死去妻子的遗愿
Fulfilling my dying wife's last wish.
我明白 爸爸
Look, I get it, daddy, but--
我哀悼你的母亲
I mourned your mother!
五年之久
For five long years!
我孤独
I was and lonely.
抑郁
Depressed.
有一天 我意识到
And then one day, I realized.
我的妻子从生活中消失了
My wife was gone from this life.
是时候向前看了
It's time for me to move on.
是时候开心起来了
It's time for me to be happy.
她让我开心
She makes me happy.
爸爸 但和她吗
Yeah, daddy, but with her?
得了吧
C'mon!
得了吧 爸爸
C'mon, daddy.
这事
The thing is ...
坎迪喜欢我
Kandi likes me.
现在 其他人可能都不了解
Now, everybody else may not understand that,
但
but she likes ...
她喜欢我
me.
现在他们开始瞎说了
Now, they talk.
叫她拜金女 叫我钱包
Call her a gold digger, me a wallet.
就是没有人知道真正的我们
But nobody actually calls us what we really are.
女儿
Baby girl.
这就是真正的幸福
That is truly happy.
我是说 我们刚好合适
I mean, we just fit.
这样的爱很有趣
Love is funny like that.
是真的
It truly is.
我觉得你该走了
Well, I guess you shuold get going.
是的
Yeah.
去看看厨房♥吧
Why don't you go and check out the kitchen.
坎迪给你留了点东西
Kandi left something in there just for you.
嘿 宝贝
Hey baby.
红丝绒蛋糕可以让你保持爱的能量
Red velvet cake holds the power of love.
这也就是为什么我在第三次和迪肯的约会做了这个
That's why I made it on the third date with The Deacon.
我知道他就是那个对的人
You see, I knew he was the one,
但我得让他也知道
but I needed him to know it too.
很有效
And it works.
这也就是为什么我在我们的周年纪念日
That's why I make it for our anniversary,
他的生日 情人节做这个的原因
his birthday, and Valentine's
秘密藏在巧克力里
The secret is in the chocolate.
好了好了
All right, all right.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 弗朗西斯卡
Hey, Francesca.
我知道上次我们分开的时候有点奇怪
I know we left on a weird note.
我一直在做我自己的事情
I've been here, doing my own thing.
看起来像个派对上可怜的家伙
Yeah, looks like a full on pity party.
这是什么
What is it?
希望能让你开心
Hopefully a smile.
你知道的我妈妈的甜点做的非常棒
You know, my mom's desserts were legendary.
我记得
I remember.
我的最爱
This is my favorite.
你说的就像我忘了一样
You say it like I forgot.
有很多酒啊
A lotta beers here.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
All right.
准备好了吗
Ready?
开胃点心
Bon apetit.
你是把盐当成糖了吗
Did you mistake the salt for the sugar?
我就知道
I know, right?
尝起来就像土而不是巧克力
It tastes like I used dirt instead of chocolate.
我记得人们常常求着我妈
I remember people used to beg my mom
给他们做自♥制♥的红丝绒蛋糕
to make them her homemade red velvet cake.
所以看起来你永远不需要担心这个问题了
Something you won't ever have to worry about obviously.
太糟糕了
That's so wrong!
她怎么会不卖♥♥呢
How come she never sold them?
我妈妈以前总算是
Well, my mom always used to say that
你买♥♥或者卖♥♥掉爱 你只能自己做
you can't buy or sell love, you can only make it.
她只给我爸爸做过蛋糕
And the only person she made the cakes for was my dad.
你
You have ...
你脸上有点东西
You have a little something on your cheek.
你吓到我了
You shocked me!
怪我
My bad.
好了吗
Got it?
- 不 - 还在吗
- No, it's-- - It's still on?
比较小
At the little tippy top.
在哪里
Where?
有点小
A little more at the ...
- 好了 - 好了 你擦掉了
- Get it! - Okay, you got it.
好
Okay.
嘣
Boom.
我能告诉你一些事
Can I tell you something that's ...
有点老土但100%真的事情吗
It sounds corny, but it's 100% true?
说吧
Go right ahead.
你笑的时候 点亮了整个房♥间
When you smile, it lights up a room.
真诚地说
Well, since we're being truthful.
你笑的时候 你让我喘不过气来
When you smile, you make me gasp for air.
是因为酒吗
Is this the alcohol?
不
No.
这是我一直想做的事
It's something I've been wanting to do for
想了很长时间了
a very long time.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
你的肩膀靠后 你有声音
Your shoulders are back, you have voice.
就跟着过去就好
Just follow through.
别走 直到他们听到你说话
Don't leave until they listen to you.
你是老板
You're the boss.
你是商人
You's a business man.
做个商人
Be a business man.
你做得到 去吧
You got it, go, go.
我告诉过你们 现在我很厌烦了
Look, I told you before, and now I'm sick of it.
不把手♥机♥放下我就炒了你们
Put the phones down, or you're fired.
去做卫生
Go clean something!
把手♥机♥放下
Put the phone down!
现在就动
Right now!
好吧
Okay!
我想跟你分享
I just wanted to share with you
你的生意怎么样了
what's happening with your business.
看见这个了吗
You see this?
看见这个峰值了吗
See that spike?
- 所以一直在上涨吗 - 利润一直在提升
- So it's been increasing-- - Profits are going up.
天啊 太谢谢你了
Gosh, thank you so much!
是你做到的
You did it.
不是你做到的
No, you did this.
我只是个教练
I'm just a coach.
你做到的
You did it.
嘿 我来找弗朗西斯卡·古德
Hi, I'm looking for Francesca Goode.
她在这工作对吗
She works here, right?
对 她在后面的办公室了
Yeah, she's doing some work in the back office.
我真的很喜欢这个红衬衫
I really like this red shirt.
它彰显着力量 强壮
It screams powerful, strong,
我给你留着这件
so we're gonna keep this one for you.
这个里面也有红色 但这是格子的
This one has red in it as well, but it's checkered,
电影精选列表