我不会把你挤到沙发上的
I'm not gonna put you out your couch.
我是说 和我一起睡
I mean, you sleep in the bed with me.
我确定你的女人们不会批准的
I'm sure all of your females would not approve.
所以 没事不用了
So, this is fine.
像我睡外面你睡里面
Like, I sleep on the outside, you on the inside.
老派的方式
Kick it old school.
我和布默抱着吧
I'll cuddle up with Boomer instead.
友情提示 他打呼噜很严重
Fair warning, he snores pretty bad.
挪一下
Move over.
去给你的狗买♥♥些鼻塞
Go buy your dog some nasal strips.
我知道你等不及回到你以前的生活了
I know you can't wait to get back to your old life,
但也许发生的这一切 可以让你开始新的生活
but maybe this is all happening so you can start a new one.
晚安 科学怪人
Good night, Frankenstein.
晚安 波比·布鲁克肖
Good night, Bobby Boogershaw.
别闹
Don't play with it.
如果你要吃 就吃吧
If you gonna eat it, then do it.
有趣的梦啊
Fun dream?
是 我 额
Yeah, I, uh ...
我做了个疯狂的梦
I was having this crazy dream.
额
And um ...
我做了蛋糕
I had baked you cake and ...
你只是想在那里闹
you just wanted to play with it.
你不想
You didn't wanna...
吃蛋糕
eat it.
可真奇特
That's odd.
我喜欢吃
I love eating ...
蛋糕
cake.
浴室里有干净的毛巾
Fresh towels in the bathroom for ya,
美食家的咖啡在柜子里
and gourmet coffee on the stove.
天啊 你开车去那么远的地方买♥♥的吗
Oh my god, you drove that far?
离开的时候把底下锁住
Lock the bottom lock before you leave.
波比 我
Bobby, I just ...
想谢谢你昨晚
wanna thank you for last night.
让我住下 跟我聊天
Letting me star, and the much-needed pep talk.
就像以前一样
Felt like old times.
不管什么时候你需要我 我一直在这里
I'm here for you, whenever you need me.
鲍比让你这么做的吗
Did Bobby put you up to that?
文斯 还是我 弗朗西斯卡·古德
Vince, this is Francesca Goode, once again.
请给我回电
Please call me back.
我只是想问问
I'm just checking in to see if there's anything new
有没有关于案子或者钱的进展
with the case or my money.
打给我
Call me!
看看今天谁来贫民窟了
Look who's slummin' today.
我希望能在这找到爸爸
I was hoping to catch daddy here.
得了吧 迪肯他才不搬重东西
Please, the Deacon, he don't do no heavy lifting.
不然你认为我们在干什么
What you think we do?
变装然后取得信任
Play dress up and make believe.
你知道你是个憎恨者
You know you're a hater.
把他带走 兄弟
Take that perp in, man.
你知道我们需要一个女性员工
Hey, you know we need us a female employee.
我们很欢迎你来
You more than welcome to help out.
免了
Pass.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
因为他不在家
'Cause he's not home.
老前辈经常和好朋友出去
Old timer's constantly on the move with your BFF.
说到这 你怎么这么生气
Speaking of, why you go postal like that?
我有我的原因
I have my reasons, Friedo.
嘿 你觉得杰德知道弗朗西斯卡
Hey, do you think Jade knows Francesca
昨晚在我家睡了吗
stayed at my place last night?
首先 我根本不知道
Uh, first of all, I didn't even know
她昨晚在你家睡了
she stayed at your place last night ...
又一次
again.
第二次了
That's twice.
第二 我什么都不会说
Second of all, I ain't said jack to nobody 'bout nothing.
那你觉得我会对我妹妹告密吗
You think I'm a snitch on my sister?
你觉得我应该告诉她吗
DoYyou think I should tell her?
天啊 那他们就不再喜欢你了
Oh, Father, they don't make 'em like you anymore,
你绝对是个独生子
and your ass would be an only child.
难道不应该是很值得信任的吗
Shouldn't just keep it one hun'ned?
才不是呢
Boy, no!
你这么帅怎么会这么笨呢
You can't be this handsome and that stupid.
谁教你的兄弟礼节
Who taught you bro code?
如果杰德知道你的床上躺着其他人
Jade would flip all the way out if she knew
她一定会发狂的
some random was laying on her side of your bed.
信任和相信 我有过这样的经历
Trust and believe, I've been there.
但我们只是朋友啊
But we just friends.
我们换位思考一下 好吗
Let's play the perspective game, 'kay?
我来演杰德 你演你自己 好吗
I'ma be Jade, you be you, okay?
嘿 波比
Hey, Bobby,
我不是故意的 我非常有吸引力的单身兄弟
I didn't mention, Tank, my very attractive,
是我高中同学
very single homie from high school,
我不是故意的 但他来城里了
sorry I didn't mention it, he's been in town
他在我家住了两天
and he's been staying at my place for two days.
不是什么大事 我们只是朋友
It's no big deal, we're just friends.
就是这样
Yeah.
就是这样
That part.
你♥爸♥爸一直陪伴你长大
And you had a father in your life.
你不该这么傻的
You can't be this stupid.
下周二见
See you next Tuesday.
在找什么
Ugh, what's that look for?
昨天
Yesterday.
你和坎迪
You and Kandi the Crud.
你知道这里是什么地方吗
Do you know where you are?
波比在吗
Yes, is Bobby in?
我想谢谢他
I wanted to thank him for last night.
别在这里处理那些事情
don't go bringing that up in here.
我还想要我的工作呢
I like my job.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey! - Hey!
嗨
Hi!
所以 我想了想你昨晚在床上说的话
So, I was thinking about what you said in bed last night-
姑娘 如果被蒙哥马利医生发现的话
Girl, if Dr. Montgomery catches y'all,
她肯定会炒了我的
she gon' fire me for sure.
阿妮塔 没人会被炒的
Anita, nobody's getting fired.
蒙哥马利医生是谁
Who's Dr. Montgomery?
很复杂
It's complicated.
波比 我很喜欢你 但我更偏向我们女孩子
Bobby, I like you, but dolls before balls.
- 弗朗西斯卡 她俩在暧昧 - 商业合作伙伴
- Francesca she's his boo thang. - Business partner.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
我记得我提过
I thought I mentioned ...
不
No.
我确定你没提过
I'm sure you didn't.
我以前没时间谈这个
I haven't had the time to talk about it.
直接说吧 现在
Don't go sugarcoatin' it now.
他的姑娘正想让他们变成
His bae is trying to make them
米歇尔和奥巴马的牙一样
the Michelle and Barack of teeth.
很棒啊
It's cool.
我想告诉你们
I also wanted to tell the both of you
我决定再在这里呆长一点时间
that I have decided to extend my stay a little longer.
好啊
Yes!
好吧 那再见
So, uh, see you guys later.
拜拜
Bye, boo.
什么都没发生 对吧
Nothing happened, huh?
什么
What!
天啊
Oh, hell no!
我猜你才听到
I'm assuming you just heard.
是的
Yes.
我们谈了多长时间了
How much longer are we talking?
几周 几月 几年 我不知道
Weeks, months, years, no telling.
那我现在该怎么办
Well, what am I supposed to do now?
你可以重新开始
You can start all over.
电影精选列表