You mind stepping out of the way?
杰德 让她进来
Jade, please.
为什么来我工作的地方
So why did you come to my job?
你去了她工作的地方吗
Oh, you went to her job?
什么时候
When?
为什么
Why?
对 我去了
Yes, I came.
我本来是去告诉你
I came to tell you that,
因为你 我解除了和杰德的合作关系
because of you, I dissolved my partnership with Jade.
看着你让愿意拿我自己冒险
That watching you has inspired me to take a risk on myself.
但
But then--
我知道我们是朋友
I know that we're friends,
但我们不只是朋友
but we're so much more than that.
所以这
Oh, so this is a whole ...
这是个完整的情感关系啊
This is a whole emotional relationship.
我现在才意识到
And I'm just now realized it.
我信仰一夫一妻制
I believe in monogamy.
你就是我唯一想要在一起的男人
And you are the only man I want to be with.
我知道
I knew it.
波比 我和你
Bobby, me and you,
我们是充满活力的组合
we're the dynamic duo.
得了吧
Girl, please!
他在夜店看到你和其他男人在一起
He just caught you in the club with some dude.
我很抱歉 我们正在解决这件事情
And I apologized, and we're working through that.
- 你爱她吗 - 你爱她吗
- Do you love her? - Do you love her?
爱
Yes.
不
No.
我是说 爱
I mean, yes.
该死 我不知道
Shit, I don't know!
她真爱你吗
Well does she truly love you?
她真爱你吗
Does she truly love you?
你个该死的鹦鹉 别学我
Look, you damn parrot, find your own question!
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
布默 坐下
Boomer, down!
布默 坐下
Boomer, down!
弗朗西斯卡 等等
Francesca, wait!
等等
Wait!
不管你做什么 不许去追她
Whatever you do, don't you dare run after her!
那只是你的童年甜心
That's just your childhood sweetheart.
我才是你应该珍惜的人
I'm the best thing you ever had.
六个月后
开业仪式
销量报表在你的桌子上了
The sales reports are on your desk.
你还得在两点之前
You also have to sign off on the prints
在印刷品和广♥告♥上签字
and ads artwork by 2:00 pm.
他们在等你的电♥话♥
They're expecting your call.
你可能还想跟大家讲几句
So, you might wanna say something to everyone now.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 梅纳德
Thanks, Maynard.
衣服不错
That's a nice shirt.
谢谢
Thank you.
电影精选列表