我明白了
Hm, I see.
好吧 我为不清醒的我
Well, I would, um,
正式的跟你道歉
like to offer an official apology from the sober me.
停
Stop.
没事的
It's fine.
我和阿妮塔谈过
I spoke to Anita.
她问我能不能让你在我这边住
And she asked if you could sleep it off over here.
她觉得你不想让你的家人看到你这个样子
Figured you'd prefer your family not to see you like that.
好吧 谢谢你
Yeah, well, thank you.
谢谢你们俩
Thank you both.
我是说 这已经发生了
I mean, it happens.
我给你在卫生间留了几条干净毛巾
I left you some fresh towels in the bathroom
如果你想
if you, you know, wanna--
洗掉耻辱 当然
Wash off the shame, sure.
当然
Yes.
当然 我想去洗
Sure, I would like to.
这是卫生间吗
Bathroom?
好的
Okay.
我身上疼
My body hurts.
我摔倒过吗
Did I fall?
对
Yay.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
嘿
Bang.
谢谢
Thank you!
我的味蕾让我这么做的
My taste buds told me to do that.
你还撑得住吗
So, how are you holding up?
看来你已经知道了
That means you already know.
坏事传千里啊
I see bad news travels fast.
我一直有留意
Well, I've been keeping tabs.
对 有些朋友变了
Yeah, some friends they turned about to be.
我不敢相信他们居然这样扔下我
I can't believe they dropped me like that,
觉得是我做的
thinking I did it.
我工作上的朋友也是一样
My work friends did me the same.
谢谢你的车(谢谢帮我拿行李)
Well, thanks for the Lyft.
4星好评
Four stars.
双关不错
Nice pun.
嘿 至少给我点小费吧
Hey, do I at least get a tip?
我手头有点紧
well, I'm tapped.
但你愿意接受一个拥抱吗
But would you settle for a hug?
来自那个被评为哈兹勒赫斯特高中
From the girl voted prettiest late bloomer
最漂亮的晚熟♥女♥孩的拥抱吗
in Hazlehurst High?
没问题
No question!
什么
What!
所以我要抱一个被评为笑容最甜最火♥辣♥的人吗
So I get to hug the guy voted nicest smile and hottest nerd?
好了 我得去上班了
Well, I gotta get to the office.
好 我也不该再墨迹了
Yeah, and I should probably stop stalling.
如果你需要什么就叫我
Hit me up later if you need anything.
好
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好 别再吃甜食了
Okay, so remember to lay off the sweets
而且记得吃完饭后用牙线 好吗
and floss after eating, okay?
布鲁克肖医生 我可以跟你说两句吗
Dr. Brookshaw, can I see you a moment?
我要叫柯林斯先生
I'm having Mr. Collins come back
过几天回来做手术
in a couple days for the extraction.
我知道他的首选医疗服务提供机构不会包括这项的
I know his PPO won't cover it,
但我真的觉得我们不应该
but I really feel like we shouldn't--
好
Okay.
没事的 布鲁克肖博士
It's fine, Dr. Brookshaw.
我以为我们同意不这样了
Um, I thought that we agreed that we wouldn't--
好好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
在办公室周围
Around the office.
因为你说了不要
'Cause you said no.
走吧
Go.
拜拜
Bye!
你应该先处理好你那里
You need to talk that monster down
再过来
before you come ova' here.
你不能再这样了
Y'all gotta stop that.
这是很专业的工作
This is a professional place of business.
她打电♥话♥了吗
She call?
还没
Not yet.
她当时有多醉
How drunk was she?
酩酊大醉
White girl wasted.
她很受伤
She's hurting.
你什么都没跟我爸爸说 对吧
You didn't mention anything about my dad, did you?
一个字都没说
Not a word.
你没跟她说大家都知道
And you didn't tell her everyone knows
她工作的情况 对吗
about her work situation, did you?
那个嘛
That.
她猜测大家都知道了
She suspects everyone knows.
最终还是得面对的
It's eventually gonna have to be addressed head on.
最好现在就说明白了
Better it's out in the open now.
不像
Unlike ...
还没处理好
Still up.
赶紧出去想想棒球或者什么其他事情
Just go outside and think about baseball or something.
因为你让我分心了
'Cause you're distracting me from my work.
本垒打
Home run.
什么
What!
姐姐
Sis!
迪昂
Deon.
看看你
Look at you!
阿妮塔说你昨天就会回来的
Anita said you was gonna be by yesterday.
看看你
Oh, look at you!
很多事情都变了啊
Yeah, a lot done changed since then, huh?
是的
Yeah.
爸爸什么时候决定改型的
And when did dad decide to remodel?
而你是什么时候决定
And when did you decide to stop being
不再做个小格柏宝宝了
such a lil Gerber baby?
哟 我是DJ迪昂
Yo, yo, yo, it's DJ D'On, shawty.
还好吗
What it do?
嘿 去吃点东西
Hey, go get something to eat.
好的 DJ迪昂
Okay, DJ D'On.
闻起来不错
It smells good up in here.
我记得上次你还不会做餐后血糖
Last I remember, you couldn't make a PBJ.
这个秘密是巧克力
The secret is the chocolate.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
好 我们该走了
Okay, yeah, yeah, no, we're about to go.
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
什么鬼
What the hell?
好了 凯文 凯文
Okay, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin,
别再屋子里排球了 甜心
stop bouncing that ball in the house, sweetness.
咪♥咪♥ 坐回到你的椅子上
And Mimi, get back in your chair, baby,
别摔倒好吗
before you fall, okay?
什么
What ...
姑娘 我一会儿再打给你
girl, lemme call you back.
坎迪
Kandi?
未来的新娘
Future bride?
不不不
No, nope!
天啊
Of--
别说出来
Don't say it.
科学怪人
Frankenstein!
姑娘 我没见过你自从
Girl, I haven't seen you since ...
小学的时候 当时你是我的保姆
Uh, grade school, when you were my baby-sitter?
我知道
I know.
那个昵称已经好长时间没用过了
And that nickname has been long-time been buried.
看看你
Look at you!
你长大了 脸长大了 新的牙齿
You done grown up, grown into your face, got new teeth.
我看你还穿矫正鞋呢
I see and out them ortho shoes.
你什么时候来的
When did you get here?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
电影精选列表