It's not your fault you make the perfect fall guy.
出色的 可爱的 毫不怀疑的
Nice, likeable, unsuspecting.
认真的吗 阿妮塔
Really, Anita?
格里克曼就是个混♥蛋♥
Glickman's a dick!
希望他要去的监狱里也有一堆混♥蛋♥
Hope he gets tons of it, too, where he's going.
我的升职
My promotion.
那是真的吗
Was it even real?
不 女士
No ma'am!
别想怀疑自己
Don't even start second guessing yourself.
好吧 我不会这么做的
No, okay, never that.
我只是有点盲目
I'm just a bit blind-sided.
说真的 姐妹
Seriously, sis.
你应该回你哈兹勒赫斯特的家
You need to just bring your butt back home to Hazlehurst,
那里很安全 很无聊 生活节奏很慢
where it's safe, boring, slow.
把那些烦恼留在纽约吧
Leave all that madness in New York.
不 阿妮塔
Anita, no, absolutely not.
我才不逃避呢
I am not tucking my tail and running.
我要留下 洗清我的罪名 反抗这一切
I'm gonna stay, clear my name and fight this.
我很确定我的律师会帮我解决的
I'm sure my lawyer will clear all of this up
一切都会好起来的
and everything will be fine.
好消息是
Well, the good news is you won't be arrested
你不会和格里克曼一样被逮捕
and charged like Glickman.
我怎么会被捕
Why would I?
我是受害者
I'm the victim here.
我知道
I know.
不管怎样 坏消息是
However, the bad news is the government
政♥府♥冻结了你一切的经济资源
has frozen all your financial resources.
银行账户 信♥用♥卡♥ 个人退休账户
Bank accounts, credit cards, IRA's, you name it.
等等 什么
Hold up, they did what?
这是标准的程序
It's standard protocol.
直到他们解决这些事情
Just until they sort things out.
所以
So ...
我没有钱
I have no money.
我失去了我的工作
I lost my job.
而且我不能在我唯一了解的领域工作吗
And I can't work in the only field I know?
和我们处理这件事的FDIC IRS和FBI
This is the FDIC, IRS and FBI we're dealing with.
我想不出来更好的表达 他们和钱相关
They are, for lack of a better term, 'bout they money.
看起来
From the looks of it,
格里克曼解雇了你上面的所有人
Glickman was in the process of firing everyone above you
为了让他们远离麻烦
in order to keep them out of any trouble;
也就是说有人必须要顶替他们的位置
which meant someone had to take their place.
也就是我
Which was me.
哇
Wow.
所以我的升职 都是假的
So my promotion, it was all a fake.
混♥蛋♥
That asshole!
我现在要提起诉讼
I want to file a lawsuit right now!
你得排队
Well, stand in line.
将会有数百起诉讼
There will be hundreds filed.
国内的 犯罪的
Civil, criminal--
等等
Wait, wait.
那我该怎么生活
How am I suppose to live?
只用现金
Cash only.
全都在我的银行账户里
It's all in my bank account!
好吗
Okay?
听着 这事会花点时间
Listen, this thing is gonna take some time.
一切都在掌握之中
Everything is being seized.
我的建议是你带上你所有的钱
My advice is that you take whatever money you have--
然后呢
And what?
出城
Leave town.
你有没有可以去的地方
Do you have anywhere that you can go that's ...
安全的那种
Safe?
无聊的那种
Boring?
生活节奏缓慢的那种吗
Slow?
这顿你请客 对吧
You payin' for this, right?
喝点什么
Whatcha drinkin'?
来点
Uh, something ...
酒劲大的
strong.
我们有这种酒
We got that.
我能给你的
As much as I can get ...
就是这个
with this.
这东西有名字吗
That somethin' got a name?
苹果马提尼
Apple martini.
我让你决定那是什么东西好了
You know what, I'll let you decide what that something is.
你这怕不是公元前蒸馏的吧
Was this distilled in BC or AD?
这是啥 汽油吗
What was that, gasoline?
星期一 下午5:15 波比
你当然不想听到我的消息
Yeah, of course you don't want to hear from me.
但我忍♥不住
But I can't help it.
能再给我一杯吗
Can I get another?
所以 这就是你不用运动就能燃烧脂肪的方法
So, that is how you burn fat without even exercising.
不是吗
No?
等等
Wait.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
等等 回来
Ah, come on, come back!
我不再说锻炼的事情了
I won't talk about exercising no more.
我再请你一轮
I'll buy you another shot!
我袜子里有钱
I got money in my sock.
她还活着
She's alive!
波比
Bobby!
是啊
Yeah.
我怎么在你的房♥子里
Why am I in your apartment?
我怎么到这来的
How did I get here?
昨天晚上发生啥了
And what happened last night?
等等 抱歉
Wait, wait, I'm sorry.
在你开始之前 你有咖啡吗
Before you start, do you have coffee?
没
No.
该死
Damnit!
你什么都不记得了吗
You really don't remember anything?
好吧
Well ...
我当时在工作 十分疲惫
I was at work, swamped,
一接到你的短♥信♥我就尽快收了工
wrapped it up as quickly as I could when I got your text.
正好接住了你
Then I pulled up on you, just in time.
正好
Just in time ...
什么正好
for what?
弗朗西斯卡
Francesca!
嘿 我想让她出去
Hey, I want her outta here.
现在
Now!
你没必要这么刻薄
You don't have to be so mean.
我要这个
I'm taking this.
这是我的
This is mine.
别这样 你们
Come on, you guys!
我的生活一团糟
My life a shambles!
兄弟 别那么小气
Oh, don't be stingy, bro!
我在这里讨好你所有的顾客
I've been here entertaining all your customers.
你可以跟我分享的
You can share with me.
我会回来拿我的钱的
I'ma be back for my money!
你可真小气
You're mean.
不过你挺好的
You're really nice though.
他给了我好东西
He gave me some good--
嗨 你真好
Oh, hi, you so kind.
你怎么样
How you doing'?
等等 我要拿我的东西
Oh wait, we gotta get my stuff.
额 让我先把你送回车里
Um, let's just get you to the car first.
等等 他们偷我的钱包怎么办
But wait, what if they try to steal my purse?
我钱包里有很多钱
There's a whole bunch of money in my purse.
才不是呢
Not.
她平常不这样的
She's not normally like this.
我就是这样的
Yes I am!
我就是这样的
Yes I am.
好吧
Okay.
所以 这一点也不"正好"
Yeah, so um, this isn't at all random.
电影精选列表