没人告诉你吗
Nobody told you?
我几乎住在这里
I pretty much stay here.
说真的 你在这里做什么
No, seriously, what are you doing here?
这是我的孩子们
Oh, and those are my babies.
这是凯文 那里的是咪♥咪♥
This is Kevin, and that's Mimi over there.
该死 疼
damn, that hurt!
脏话
Bad word!
去咒骂桶里放一美元
That's one dollar that goes to the cuss jar.
快放
Pay up!
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
好了 凯文 快过来
All right, Kevin, now come on.
我告诉过你
I already told you.
拿你的东西 我们已经晚了
Get your stuff, we're already running late!
姑娘 他在真人秀上表演得到了回应
Girl, he got a callback to be on that reality show.
他会成为一个明星的
He 'finna be a star.
好吧 欢迎回来
Well, welcome back.
这么长时间了再见到你很高兴
It is so good to see ya after all this time,
科学怪人
Franceskenstein.
没人那么再那么叫我
No one calls me
- 科学怪人了 - 科学怪人
- Franceskenstein anymore. - Franceskenstein!
才不是呢
No, it's not.
没人那么叫我了
No one calls me that.
很合适
It just fit.
我都不认识你 小宝宝
I don't even know you, lil baby.
科学怪人
Francescastein!
- 好吧 - 这就对了
- Okay. - Ya, that's right.
和科学怪人小姐说再见吧
Say goodbye to Miss Franceskenstein.
- 好 拜拜 宝贝 - 拜拜
- Okay, bye, baby. - Oh, bye.
什么
What?
把那冷气放出去吧 姑娘
Lettin' out all that cold air, girl.
科德尔
Cordell?
天啊 你不能这样靠近别人
Man, you can't be running up on people like that!
我这样跑过来是为了
Running up on people is how I'm literally out here
保护这些袋子里的现金和支票 你懂我意思
securing this bags and cashing these fat checks, ya feel me?
还好吗 姐姐
What up witcha, sis?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你在卖♥♥什么磁带吗
You out here selling mixtapes or something?
不不不 不是这样的
Naw, naw, naw, naw, it ain't nothing like that, man.
迪肯带我到这里抓人对吧
The Deacon got me out here hunting thise skips, right?
所以我要去找这年轻的家伙
So I was going at this little young fella, man,
所以我必须要融入进去
and so I had to blend in.
你对服装的热爱可真是令人钦佩
Well, your costume devotion is admirable.
得了吧 这就是现在年轻男孩穿的
Come on, this how young boys out here dressing today, man.
你知道的 带着钱包 衣服 瘦牛仔裤 绑腿
You know, with the purses, dresses, skinny jeans, leggings.
我要尽我所能去抓到他们 你知道的
I'mma have to get 'em any way I can, you know?
所以你抓到他了吗
So did you catch him?
当然
Oh, hell yeah.
那个男孩头上有十个鹿角
That boy had 10 racks on that head.
你知道的 我得把他们带给法官
You know I had to get them bands.
嘿 琼巴
Oh, hey, Junebug.
你回来了
You home.
那是他的特别行动
Yo,he's special ops,
他正在把自己训练成一个话少的人 对吗
so he's been training to be a man of few words, right?
因为 你知道的 被ISIS抓住
'Cause, you know, it's an irrational fear
是种非理性的恐惧
of being caught by ISIS.
别管他了
Leave him alone.
在哈兹勒赫斯特吗
In Hazlehurst?
战争永远不会结束
Wars never over.
他们无处不在
They're everywhere.
我看到你终于找回了浪漫的感觉
Oh, and I see you finally landed yo childhood crush,
坎迪 这么多年过去了
Kandi, after all these years.
我见过她的孩子了
I met her kids.
他们很坏 但是
They bad, but.
你在当代替者吗
You playing surrogate?
你在说什么
Whatchu' talking 'bout?
我们没在一起
We ain't together.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我以为
I just thought.
琼巴
So, Junebug?
你和坎迪
You and Kandi are ...
噗
Pssh!
你们让迪昂和坎迪一起了
Don't tell me y'all let Deon get with Kandi of all people?
那才见鬼呢
Ah, hell nah.
他对大学姑娘和音乐感兴趣
He into college girls and music.
他甚至不考虑超过三十岁的熟♥女♥
He ain't thinking about getting with no late-30s MILF.
别闹了
Stop playing.
他做得很好
Yo, pops, he got game, man.
他在过好的生活
He out here living his best life.
我以前还在这里呢
I was just here!
对 一年一前
Yeah, a year ago.
我们发现的时候
When we come to find out they been rockin'
已经一年半了
on the low for a year and a half.
所以 没人告诉我我们爸爸正在和典型人物约会
So, no one bothered to inform me that our dad
为了搞笑和减肥茶吗
is dating the poster child for bundles and tummy tea?
嘿 弗朗西斯卡
Aye, Frankie, your service
楼上的那个男人要求你的服务
has been requested upstairs by the man.
所以 如果你觉得有问题的话
So, if you got a problem with it,
现在是好时机去跟他谈谈
it's the perfect time to go discuss it with him.
嘿
Hey!
去面对迪肯吧
Confront The Deacon!
对 去和爸爸谈谈
Yeah, go talk to daddy!
我不在乎你做什么
I don't care what you do.
找到他
Just find him.
女孩 看看你
Girl, let me look at you.
你长得越来越像你妈妈了
Looking more and more like your mama.
过来
Come here.
一切都好吗
So how's everything?
工作
Work?
纽约
New York?
一切都好吗
Everything.
一切都很好
Everything is great.
一切都很好
It's really, really great.
你怎么样
How are you?
我的日子不如以前了
I seen better days.
我还能看到你 所以我很好
I'm doing all right considering I'm laying eyes on you.
你知道的 阿妮塔说你要来的时候
You know, when Anita said you were coming,
我以为她在瞎说
I thought she was selling me wolf tickets.
而我愿意去相信
And I was willing to pay full price.
一年
One year.
真是宝贵的时间
That's precious time.
我知道 爸爸
I know dad.
我从科德尔那里听过了
I just got a earful from Cordell.
我现在在这里 这就是最重要的
I'm here now, that's all that matters.
所以 我发现你的房♥间有点变化
So, I see you made some changes to the place.
是的
I did.
不久之前
A while ago.
所以 妈妈的梳妆台呢
So, where is mom's vanity?
她的东西呢
And all her stuff?
楼下
Downstairs.
楼下吗
Downstairs?
地下室吗
Like the basement?
还有小屋里
And the shed.
我做了些改变
I made some changes.
可真是轻描淡写啊
Well, that's an understatement.
这里
Up here.
厨房♥
The kitchen.
为什么大家都叫你迪肯
And why is everyone calling you Deacon?
因为我
Because I like--
这一切跟那个
Does it have something to do with the baby-sitter
电影精选列表