怎么重新开始 文斯
How Vince?
我被困住了
I'm stuck!
我知道 但你必须这么做
I know, but you're gonna have to.
这需要花一些时间
This is going to take a while.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是对的
You're right.
我有什么消息了就打给你
I'll call you if I hear anything.
不论你在哪里 请一直呆在那里
Whereever you sre, just stay.
弗朗西斯卡
Frankie?
嘿 DJ迪昂
Hey, DJ D'on!
还好吗
What's up?
我还以为是琼巴
Thought you were Junebug up in here
在找东西吃
scavenging for munchies.
大家都在睡觉呢
Bro, people are sleeping.
需要我把你带到你的房♥间吗
You want me to take you to your room?
不不不
No, no no no.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, though.
我只是有点醉有点饿了
I'm just drunk and hungry.
等等 迪昂 别走
Oh, wait, um, Deon, don't leave.
我想告诉你一些事情
I want to tell you something,
但你必须保密
but it has to be just between us.
什么 你是同性恋吗
What, that you gay?
我已经知道了
I knew it already.
什么
What!
有什么我的事情让你觉得我是个同性恋吗
Is there something about me that screams lesbian?
你穿了疯狂的连体裤
You got mad pant suits on
网上没有一张和男人的照片 所以
and not one picture on the internet with a dude, so--
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay, boy!
我破产了
I'm broke.
一分钱都没有了
Penniless!
我什么都没有了
I got nothing.
联邦把在纽约所有的东西都收走了
The Feds took everything I had back in New York,
这也就是我为什么在这里的原因
and that's why I'm really here.
只有阿妮塔和鲍比知道
Only people that know are Anita and Bobby.
还有我 迪肯
And me, The Deacon,
科德尔 琼巴 坎迪 她的孩子们
Cordell, Junebug, Kandi, her kids,
镇长 教堂里的人
the mayou, the people at church ...
什么
What?
我让阿妮塔什么都不要说
I told Anita not to say anything!
听着 这里是哈兹勒赫斯特 好吗
Look shawty, this is Hazlehurst, all right?
不是石器时代好吗
Not the damn stone ages.
迪肯肯定在你打给阿妮塔之后就知道了
Look, the Deacon must've knew before you called Anita
因为他告诉我们在你跟我们说之前不要说出来
because he told us not to say shit 'til you did.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
大家都知道吗
Everybody knows?
放松放松 好吗
Chill, chill, all right?
我们都知道你没有
Look, we know you didn't cheat those people out
像新闻里一样骗那些人好吗
the way the news is saying you did, all right?
相信我 我们都知道
Trust me, we all know.
来吧
Come on.
但我饿了
But I'm hungry!
把你这个醉鬼弄回床上
Man, get this drunk ass to bed.
嘿 我可以帮你找个
Hey, I could hook you up with a job
手♥机♥店的工作
over at a cell phone store.
不了 我不再给任何骗子工作
No, I'm not working for any more crooks.
我可以在保险那里想想办法
Hey, I got me a lil thang over at Hazlehurst Insurance.
不 迪昂
No, Deon!
我不能做简单无脑的工作
I cannot do simple, mindless work.
我需要挣钱
I need to make money and be stimulated
同时动脑不让脑子锈掉
or my brain is going to rot.
嘿 你喜欢咖啡 不是吗
Hey, you love coffee, don't you?
对
Yeah.
奇怪的是
In some strange way, I feel as though
我觉得这是我自己造成的
I brought this on myself.
嘿 我没告诉过你 我就像转换开关一样
Hey, didn't I tell you, I'm the local plug out here
改变人们的生活吗
making differences in folks' lives?
来吧 姑娘
Girl, come on.
帽子很合适
I see the hat fits.
这是个过时的营销小技巧
It's a cheap marketing gimmick gone bad.
你在哪里找到她的
Oh, man, where'd you find her?
嘿 我应该可以
Hey, look, I should be able to get you
在大多数时间接你上下班
to and from work on most days.
但如果我没来 就自己解决吧 好吗
But look, if I can't, just take the whip, feel me?
好的
Cool.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让我带你转转
Let me show you around.
你先进
Right after you.
克里斯托 丽萨
Crystal, Lisa?
怎么了
What?
这是弗朗西斯卡
This is Francesca.
她会在这里工作
She'll be working here now.
你们能带她转转吗
Can you please show her around?
不不不 他不能在这工作
No, no no no, she does not work here!
我受够那些老人了
I am so tired of these old ass people
来抢我们的活
comin' in here takin' our jobs.
这是年轻人的工作
This is for the teens.
我都没到三十岁
I'm not even 30 yet!
那我妈妈也没到
And neither is my mama!
什么鬼
What?
我得接个电♥话♥
I gotta take this.
这是我们放扫帚
This where we keep the push broom,
拖布和水桶的地方
the mop, and the bucket.
习惯了吗
Get used to it.
带你转完了
Tour's over.
我很感谢你帮助我们建立客户群
I appreciate you helping build up our clientele.
这就是我们谈的战略
That's the strategy we discussed.
我们的计划主要是针对目标家庭
Our plan was to mainly target families,
基本上就是
which is basically ...
我在做的
what I do.
我没做吗
And I haven't?
自从你的那篇文章写完并被传播开来
Ever since you gotten written up in that article and
你似乎更关心的是
you gone viral, it seems like you're more concerned
成为一个受喜爱的公众人物
about being this public figure who's getting likes
而不是我们的实践
than our practice.
天啊
Hell, us.
因为我大厅里才塞满了人
I'm the reason that lobby is full.
塞满了各种各样的饥渴的男人
Full of random, thirsty dudes who don't want shit
不想要其他的 只想要你的照片
but a picture from you and a follow back.
我在想 他们只是为了你来
Makes me wonder if they're there solely for you
而不是他们的牙
and not their teeth.
你嫉妒了吗
You jealous?
不 我是个牙医
No, I'm a dentist.
那你是干什么的
What are you
我是说 你一直疯了一样的上涨价格
I mean, you've been upping our prices like crazy,
我们的老顾客都付不起了
our old customers can't even afford us.
我是说
I mean...
你知道吗
You know what?
我还是个牙医
I'm still a dentist.
但我也是个商人
But I'm also a business woman.
这件事会使我处于一个
This thing is gonna put me in a position
让我不必担心谁付不起
where I don't have to worry about
我选择的收费方式的位置
who can't afford to pay what and how I choose to charge.
你是对工作充满激♥情♥
Is there even a grain of passion for your work,
还是只是为了赚钱
or is it just about the money for you?
对
Yes!
两者都是
It's both.
等等 是我的经理
Oh, hold on, it's my manager.
我已经准备的很好要去休斯顿了
I am so ready for Houston.
等等 摄影师批准了吗
Oh wait, did the photographer confirm?
好
Okay, yeah.
电影精选列表