很棒 好
Awesome, all right, cool.
不 我现在就看 我现在就看
No, I'm gonna look now, I'm gonna look right now.
现在就去
Here I go.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
我是说 我在想买♥♥点
I mean, you know, I was thinking about getting
浓缩咖啡或者
maybe like an espresso or ...
科学怪人
Frankenstein?
你真的在这里工作
You really work here?
所以过去的几天你一直藏在这里
So this is where you've been hiding for the last few days.
等等 你们一直骑车骑过来的吗
Wait, you guys biked all the way over here?
对啊
Oh yeah!
骑自行车可以促进健康的循环系统
Cycling promotes a healthy circulatory system,
以及更有效的新陈代谢
and a more efficient metabolism,
还能增强耐力
and it enhances endurance.
好 额 真是谢谢你
Okay, ew, thank you for that.
坎迪
K-Pop.
你介意让我俩聊聊吗
You mind giving us a moment please?
好的
Oh yeah, yeah.
但让我先很快的照张相
Oh, but first let me just get a real quick ...
好了
Huh, okay.
你穿这个制♥服♥很可爱
Yeah, you look real cute in our uniform.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是个很长的故事
Okay, it's a long story.
这只是暂时的
This is just temporary.
不是换工作了
It's not a career change.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我是说 你本来打算
I mean, how long were you planning on
维持这个骗局多久
keeping up this charade?
这不是我的本意
It wasn't my intentions.
不跟我谈谈纽约的事情吗
Not telling me about New York?
我不知道你对我们的看法
I don't know how you feel about us down here, but ...
但我们是你的家人啊
we are your family.
我们是来帮你的
We're here to help.
我不需要帮忙
I don't need help.
我很好
I'm fine.
你准备好了的时候就告诉我
Well, I'm here when you're ready.
你会吗
Are you?
因为你从来就没有在过
'Cause you're never around.
或者让我们单独谈谈
Or just alone enough for us to talk.
对 我一直很忙
Yeah, I'm always on the go.
亲爱的女儿
Baby girl.
你 额
You, uh ...
真的管这个叫咖啡吗
really call this coffee?
我知道 对吗
I know, right?
我秘密地来这里来改善它
I'm secretly here to help improve it.
这也就是我来这里的真正原因
That's why I'm really here.
当然
Of course.
你知道 我想就是这样的
You know, I figured it was something like that.
回见
We'll see ya.
回见
Lata'.
- 拜拜 - 拜拜
- Alligata', - Allagata',
嘿 你要去哪里
Hey, where you going?
去大草原
To Savannah.
这可真棒
Oh, this is dope!
我看见你了
I see you.
你应该溜过去
Yeah, you should slide through later.
放松放松
Blow some steam off.
如果我走了谁来看他们啊
Who's gonna watch them if I decide to go somewhere?
我不知道 甜心
I don't know, shawty.
多重任务
Multi-task.
我该走了
Duty calling.
咪♥咪♥ 我不觉得你应该拿着那个花瓶
Mimi, I don't think you should have that vase, okay?
等等 凯文 别再房♥子里滑滑板
Wait, and Kevin, don't skateboard in the house.
那可不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
不 我觉得不错
Yes I can!
好吧
Okay.
我们把这些玩具收拾干净
How about we clean up the toys
在妈妈和迪肯回来之前
before mommy and Deacon gets back?
怎么样
Good idea?
过来擦鼻子
Ooh, come blow your nose,
流了这么久鼻涕
'cause you have a lot going on.
在那里站着等我一下
Just stand still for one second, okay?
孩子 你
Boy, are you--
你在干什么
What are you doing?
从我背上下去
Get off of my back!
咪♥咪♥ 进场
Mimi, tag in!
进场
Tag in?
发生什么了
What is happening?
好了好了
Okay, okay.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
门开了
The door's open.
我听见你在尖叫
I heard you screaming.
帮帮我
Help!
放开我
Get off of me.
女孩
Girl!
天啊
Goodness!
我们赢了
We won!
随便吧
Whatever!
我想 额
I wanted to, um ...
我想为了办公室里的
I wanted to apologize
沟通失误道歉
for the miscommunication at the office.
沟通失误还是公然的省略
Miscommunication or flagrant omission?
嗯 今日一问
Hm, wuestion of the day.
别那么刻薄嘛
Don't be difficult.
是刻薄还是承受
Difficult or honest?
今天的第二个问题
Second question of the day.
如果你接受我的道歉 我想弥补你
If you accept my apology, I'd like to make it up.
我带你去公园里看电影 就像以前一样
I'll take you to a movie in the park like old times.
什么电影
What movie?
那就不叫惊喜了
It'll spoil the surprise.
但那很经典
But it's a classic.
街头的还是主流的
Hood or mainstream?
都算吧
Both.
好吧 我很感兴趣
Okay, I'm intrigued.
我们走吧
Let's go!
停下 咪♥咪♥
Mimi, stop!
我是说 他们会没事的
I mean, they'll be all right.
如果他们想杀了彼此
Somebody'll hear their tiny cries for help
别人会听见他们哭喊的
if they try to kill each other.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
琼巴在楼下
Junebug is downstairs.
来吧
Come on.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
这位先生想再在公园划一圈
Mister man wanted to take another lap around the park.
孩子们怎么样
So how were the kids?
他们很高兴
Oh, they were a joy.
波比
Bobby!
见到你真高兴
Good to see you.
你的父母在佛罗里达怎么样
How are your parents doing down in Florida?
古德迪肯 他们很爱那个地方
Deacon Goode, they're loving it.
他们很爱那个地方
They're loving it.
我们没时间了
And we don't have time for this.
再见
See you guys later.
别等了 拜拜
Don't wait up, bye!
这些孩子 这些玩具
These kids and these toys.
嘿 咪♥咪♥ 凯文
Hey Mimi, Kevin.
你们中午想吃什么
What y'all wanna eat for lunch?
马库斯 亲爱的 我没穿内♥裤♥
Marcus, darling, I'm not wearing any panties.
你得配合
You gotta coordinate, coordinate.
- 砰砰砰 - 砰砰
- Bang, bang, bang, bang! - Bang, bang.
电影精选列表