你们这些家伙
You guys!
你们做得太多了
This is too much.
一点也不会太多
This is just right.
我是法兰克 佩蒂的炮♥友♥
And I'm Frank, Patty's friend with benefits.
要是这没有好吃到足以
Now tell me if that ain't good enough
让你重振雄风的话 尽管跟我说
to make the dead part of your anatomy come alive!
法兰克
Frank!
法兰克
Frank!
我一直坚信
I've always been a firm believer
要插在女人想要的地方
that you plant it where the woman wants it.
法兰克
Frank!
法兰克
Frank.
不行…
No, no, no, no, no, no.
克萝伊?
Chloe?
我们要办你提议的镇民大会
Your town hall meeting is a go.
星期五晚上在我的教会
It's Friday night at my church.
真的吗?
Really?
我以为那不是个好主意
I thought that was kind of a bad idea.
人们可能不想要你
People might not like you
把同志理念硬推到他们面前
shoving the gay agenda in their face.
说真的 激进的同志理念?
Seriously, the radical gay agenda?
我唯一的理念就是去爱那些不被爱的人
The only agenda I have is to love the unloved.
那些被人以宗教或道德优越之名
Those kids who get kicked out of their homes
赶出家门的孩子们
in the name of religion or moral superiority.
他们连爱是什么都不知道
They don't even know what love looks like.
他们被贴上局外人、同性恋
They're labeled an outsider,
或是更糟的标签
or a queer, or worse.
我喜欢想像 有没有可能
I like to imagine what would be possible
我们只管去爱人 而不是贴标签
if we chose to love rather than label people.
他自己画的?
He did these himself?
他和他的前任一起画的
He and his ex did them together.
要是带点颜色会很好看的
Oh, well they'd look great with some color.
我以为你已经走了
I thought you left.
我本来要走 但佩蒂阿姨
Oh, I was going to, but Aunt Patty
邀请我留下来吃晚餐
invited me to stay for dinner.
不错吧?戴夫
Isn't that be nice, Dave?
很不错
Yeah, very nice.
可以借一步说话吗?佩蒂
Could I borrow you real quick, Patty?
-失陪了 -好的
- Excuse me. - Yeah.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
-我看到你注视她的样子 -嘘
-I've seen the way you look at her. - Shh.
现在不是时候 好吗?
It's not a good time, okay?
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
珊曼莎?
Samantha?
拜托别提她的名字
Don't say her name, please.
她是拉子
She's a lesbian!
看看我多前卫
Look at how progressive I am,
留拉子下来吃晚餐
having a lesbian for dinner!
还是她两边通吃?
Or does she swing both ways?
现在的年轻人不是都喜欢这样吗?
Isn't that what you young men like these days?
佩蒂阿姨 法兰克似乎是个好对象
So, Aunt Patty, Frank seems like quite a catch.
他让我常保青春
He keeps me young.
你们俩从没交往过?
You two ever hook up?
没有
Oh, no.
但我们确实会上♥床♥
We do have sex though.
这主意真棒
This was a great idea.
戴夫从没说过你的手艺这么棒
Dave never told me you could cook like this.
戴夫
Dave.
我不谈论私生活的
I don't talk about my personal life.
但他会说梦话
He talks in his sleep, though.
你应该听他谈论珊…
You should hear him talk about Sam...
佩蒂
Patty.
好了 我们不讨论小山
Okay, we won't talk about Sam.
你们两个认识多久了?
Oh, how long have you two known each other?
我们认识好几个礼拜了
Um, we've known each other a few weeks.
不 我是说你和珊曼…
No, I meant you and Saman...
这花椰菜真好吃
This broccoli is so good.
不 我没见过小山
No, I've never met Sam.
只听过小戴夫谈起他
Just know what little Dave has told me.
我听你叫她的方式 还以为你认识…
Oh, I thought by the way you said the name,that you had known h...
花椰菜
Broccoli.
不 我从没见过他
No, never net him.
我不…
I don't,
我不认为…
I don't think,
我不认为你…
I don't think that's how you...
拿出来了
Got it.
你还好吗?
You okay?
他们真是幸福的一对
They were such a sweet couple.
然后那婊♥子♥将戴夫的心脏
And then that tramp ripped Dave's heart
从胸口扯出来 给了它一记重击
right out of his chest and pounded on it.
真神奇
Genius.
我做了什么?
What'd I do?
我是说那些绢花 它们总是那么鲜艳
No, the silk flowers, they always stay colorful.
是肺气肿的缘故 鲜花会使症状恶化
Oh yeah, something about the emphysema,real ones make it worse.
我喜欢那个女人
I love that woman.
你真幸运有个这样的阿姨
You're lucky to have her.
太幸运了
So lucky.
晚安 艾莉莎
Good night, Alyssa!
珊曼莎离开后 戴夫从没这么开心过
Dave hasn't had this much fun since Samantha left.
谁是珊曼莎?
Who's Samantha?
我前妻
My ex-wife.
你说什么?
Say that again?
珊曼莎是我前妻
Samantha is my ex-wife.
你说的妻子 是用来称呼你的
And by wife you mean a gender neutral term
男性♥伴♥侣♥的中性称谓?
for your male partner?
你这个大骗子
You lying bastard.
等等…
Wait, wait, hold on, hold on!
我说她是男人是因为
I said she was a man because,
我以前从没讲过这种事
I've never talked about anything like that before.
而且我不觉得你会相信
And I didn't think that you would believe
多年来我一直都是直男
I've lived as a straight guy all those years.
我不觉得
I didn't.
这是常有的事
That shit happens all the time,
为什么我们不会相信你?
why wouldn't we believe you?
我不知道 我是白♥痴♥
I don't know, I'm an idiot.
我的治疗师说 我若要走出过去
My therapist says I need to work on my past
就需要给别人第二次机会
by giving people a second chance.
这建议不错
That's good advice.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我不会
I will not,
再让你把我搞得这么生气
let you get me this mad.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对 你是该感到抱歉
Yes, you are.
霍普老师
Mr. Hopper?
是?
Oh, yeah?
抱歉 泰勒 请念出经♥文♥
Sorry, Taylor, read the scripture.
不要被迷惑了
Do not be fooled.
无论是淫乱的、崇拜偶像的、
Those who sin sexually, worship idols,
通奸的、是男妓
take part in adultery, those who are male prostitutes,
或和男性发生性行为的男性
or men who have sexual relations with other men,
还有那些偷窃的、贪心的、酗酒的、
those who steal, are greedy, get drunk,
诽谤人的、勒索人的
lie about others, or rob these people
都不会继承神的国
will not inherit God's kingdom.
当然了 我一定第一个打给你
You know, absolutely,you will be the very first person I call.
没问题
Of course.
好的 祝你有愉快的一天 再见
All right, have a good day, goodbye.
请坐 戴夫 你让我好紧张
Have a seat, Dave, you're making me nervous.
我不做了
I'm done.
你是说今天的事做完了还是?
You're done for the day or?
永远 我不干了
Forever, I'm done.
电影精选列表