Please.
好的
All right.
我知道我造成你们每个人的痛苦
I know that I have caused each and every one of you some sort of pain.
我真的 真的很抱歉
And I am deeply, deeply sorry.
一直以来 我认为所谓成功
I've always measured my success
就是知道一切的答案
based on having all the answers.
这样的傲慢造成很多痛苦
And that arrogance has caused a lot of pain.
直到今天我才知道
Today, the only thing I know
我对任何事都一知半解
is that I don't really know a lot
任何事 包括生活、爱情、挣扎
about anything, life,love, struggle.
我曾经觉得你们是残缺的
I saw all of you as broken.
但你们从来就不是
You were never broken.
我才是
I was.
我相信我们已经成交了
I believe we were at sold.
20万
Oh, uh, 200,000.
20万元
$200 thousand.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
你连车贷都付不出来
You can't even pay your car payments.
就当是佩蒂阿姨送的礼物吧
Call it a gift from Aunt Patty.
戴夫 别这么做
David, don't do this.
标价是20万元
The bid is at $200 thousand.
20万元 一次
$200 thousand, going once.
40万元
$400 thousand.
40万元
$400 thousand.
40万元 一次
$400 thousand, going once.
40万元 两次
$400 thousand, going twice.
40万元 成交
$400 thousand, sold.
嘿 艾莉莎
Hey, Alyssa.
嘿 我可以搭个便车吗?
Hey, could I have a ride?
你刚刚所做的真的很棒
That was really nice what you did back there,
但我们还没和好
but we're not okay.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但佩蒂留了个东西给你
But Patty left you something.
在她家
It's at her house.
上车吧
Get in.
走吧 在里面
Come on, it's inside.
还有一件事
One more thing.
你得戴上这个
You gotta put this on.
愈来愈诡异了
This is getting weird.
不诡异
It's not weird.
快到了
Almost there.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
停在这里
Stay right here.
好
Okay.
现在可以拿下来了
You can take it off now.
我有点习惯戴着了
I don't know. I'm kinda getting used to it.
拿下来就是了
Just take it off.
好
Okay.
法兰克
Frank.
她想送法兰克给我?
She wanted to give me Frank.
莱恩之家?
The Ryan Home?
对
Yeah.
莱恩之家?
The Ryan Home?
莱恩的梦想 就在这里
Ryan's dream, here.
此时此刻
Now.
这是真的吗?
Is this real?
佩蒂留给我这间房♥子
Patty left me the house,
她叫我用爱填满它
she said fill it with love,
你是我认识最有爱心的人
you're the most loving people I know.
莱恩之家?
The Ryan Home.
是啊
Hell yes.
太棒了
It's perfect.
我不会让她失望的
I won't disappoint her.
我保证
I promise.
看我为全宇宙我最喜欢的人做了什么?
Hey look what I made for my favorite people in the entire universe.
手工自♥制♥、全天然 巧克力豆饼干
Hand-crafted.All natural, chocolate chip cookies.
我加了浓缩咖啡让它有卡布奇诺味道
The most important part
做为一个60分钟男最重要的部分
about being a 60 minute man
是第三步 爱抚
is step three, the rubbing.
很多人都不懂 所以让我示范给你们看
A lot of guys don't understand that,so let me show you what I mean.
快乐gay…
Oh happy gay, oh happy gay
快乐gay…
Oh happy gay, oh happy gay
LGBT 快乐gay
The LGBT, oh happy gay
我说LGBT
I said the LGBT
查利?
Charley?
我是艾莉莎 进来吧
I'm Alyssa, come in.
很高兴你来了
Glad you made it.
我给你介绍一下环境
Let me show you around.
戴夫 这位是查利
Dave, this is Charley.
查利 很高兴你来了
Charley, I'm glad you're here.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
家庭辅♥导♥员 戴夫霍普
献给所有被拒之门外的人
愿你们找到家
献给史蒂芬、凯门、巴奇雅
电影精选列表