我们离目标还差得远呢
We are not even close.
我们得在两周内筹到三万两千元
We need 32,000 in two weeks.
脑力激荡一下吧
So time to brainstorm.
说出你们的想法 什么都可以
Give me what you got, there are no bad ideas.
这个怎么样
Hey, listen to this.
我们找出镇上最大的教堂
We find the biggest church in town,
在他们门口举办一场盛大的蛋糕义卖♥♥
we have a huge bake sale in front of their doors,
大家身穿写着 "青年团契" 的上衣
we all wear T-shirts that say "Youth Group."
谁会知道呢?
All right, I mean who's gonna know?
看来我错了
I was wrong.
不行
No.
办场镇民大会如何?
What about a town hall meeting?
告诉大家我们需要收♥容♥所♥的理由
You know a chance to tell people why we need this,
以及它能提供什么协助
how it's gonna help.
我们可以办场 "大家来开讲"
We could set up a open mic,
让人们有机会表达自己的意见
give people the opportunity to voice their opinion.
他们就可以当我们的面说讨厌我们了
So they can tell us they hate us to our faces.
我不确定这是个好主意
I don't know about that.
我觉得我们拥有的支持比你想像的多
Oh I don't know, I think we have more support than you think.
我们的选项愈来愈少了
Yeah, we're running out of options here.
这或许行得通
This could work.
我们还可以同时进行无声拍卖♥♥
We can do a silent auction at the same time.
反正我们一定会听到有人恶意的发言
Yeah, I mean if we're going to hear hater's hate,
拿走他们的钱又何妨
we might as well take their money too.
你确定能应付那种场面?
Are you sure you can handle that?
我想我们别无选择
I don't think we have a choice.
嘿
Hey.
你上次出门是什么时候?
When's the last time you've been out of the house?
爽
Oh yes.
超爽
Yes!
这真好吃
This is so good.
走吧
Let's go, c'mon.
跟妈妈走
Yeah, come with mommy.
这太好吃了
This was perfect.
谢谢你
Thank you.
要再来一点吗?
Yeah, you want more?
不 我吃不下了
No, I can't have any more.
但我得去一下洗手间
But I have to go to the ladies room.
可以吗?
You got it?
简直鬼扯
That's bullshit.
你在说笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
他们现在才跟你说?
And they're just telling you now?
不 这…这是不对的
No, it's just, it's just wrong.
我们会想到办法的
Well, we are gonna work it out.
而且我们会找到更棒的地方
And we're gonna find something even better.
当然 我也爱你
Of course, love you, too.
再见
Bye.
听起来不太妙
Didn't sound good.
是不妙
Nope.
那个充气游乐场取消了克萝伊的派对
The inflatable place just canceled Chloe's party!
不会吧
No!
扯一大堆说不想支持那样的生活方式
Yeah, the whole bullshit about not wanting to support that lifestyle.
原来你有朋友啊
You do have friends.
对
Yeah.
佩蒂 这是艾莉莎 艾莉莎 我阿姨佩蒂
Patty, this is Alyssa, Alyssa, my aunt Patty.
火♥辣♥甜马芬
Hot Sweet Muffin.
很高兴认识你
So nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
It's nice meeting you.
你还好吗?
Is everything okay?
不太好
Uh, not really, um,
我的朋友 我们的朋友
some of my friends, well our friends
刚发现他们女儿的生日派对被取消了
just found out their daughter's birthday party has just been canceled.
为什么?
Oh why?
地点出问题
A location thing.
她可以来我家开派对
Well she can have it at my house.
真的吗?
Really?
-真的 -我不想打扰你
- Yes. - I wouldn't wanna impose.
我们有栋大房♥子
Oh we have a big house.
其实也没多大
It's not real big.
太好了 她们一定会很开心的
That's great, they'll be thrilled!
你家能容纳多少人?
How many people can you take?
三个、四个
Three, four.
所有人
Everyone!
我爱派对
I love parties!
太好了 我们会带所有人出席的
Okay great, we will bring everyone then.All of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这帮了我们一个大忙 我很感激
This is huge, I appreciate it.
各位 抱歉我迟到了
Hey guys, sorry I'm late.
好的
All right.
奈特 今天想问什么?
Nate, what do you got for me today?
有人看见奈特吗?
Anybody seen Nate?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
戴夫 你好吗?
Hi Dave, how are you?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
谁在哪里?
Where's who?
奈特
Nate.
奈特不再是湖滨学院的一分子了
Nate is no longer with us at Lakeside.
别说你不知情
Don't tell me you didn't know.
他不能上这所学校 好吗?
He can't be here, all right?
忽视他的话 要怎么帮他?
How can we help him by ignoring him?
我们没有忽视他 戴夫 我们这样做
We're not ignoring him Dave, we're confronting him
是希望他能改变
with his need to change.
老天啊 听着 你已经看不清♥真♥♥相♥了
Oh for heaven's sake, look, you've lost sight of the truth.
我跟你说过别再去互助会了
I told you to stop going to the group.
你造成的伤害已经够多了
You've already done plenty of damage.
不
No.
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
等等…
Wait, wait!
拜托
Come on.
你知道这是一场儿童派对吧?
You know this is a children's party, right?
不是也无所谓
Doesn't have to be.
太好了 谢谢你
Perfect, thank you.
我… 你要小心佩蒂阿姨
Hey, I, um, give you a heads up about my Aunt Patty.
真期待认识她
So excited to meet her!
不
No.
我说真的
Yes I am.
我的意思是她年纪已经很大了
What I mean is she's kinda up there in age, ya know?
不是很能…
Not really...
理解我们
With us.
小姐 你正翻了
Girl, you look beautiful!
你一定是佩蒂
You must be Patty.
谢谢
Thank you.
这真是个恩赐
This is a gift.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
杂货店那个基佬动作超慢
That fudge packer at the grocery store took forever.
她们到了 快点
They're here, come on.
快点 佩蒂小姐
Oh come on, Miss Patty!
小心不要勾破你的经典款雪尼尔毛衣
Don't get your vintage Chenille all snagged up, girl.
他来干什么?
What is he doing here?
我需要兴♥奋♥剂♥
I needed my uppers!
嘘
Shh!
抱歉
Sorry.
小姐
Girl.
抱歉
Sorry.
各位 记住这是最后一刻才张罗好的
Okay guys, remember this was thrown together last minute,
我们得心怀感激 好吗?
so we have to appreciate what we have, okay?
好
Okay.
惊喜
Surprise!
电影精选列表