我真希望大家
I just wish everyone
会像我一样在乎
would care as much as I do!
别假装这个场合
Don't act like we're not sitting here
不是一群伪君子的聚会
with a bunch of hypocrites.
别那样对我们说话
Do not talk to us like that.
布鲁斯 向艾芮卡道歉
Bruce, apologize to Erika.
你们都给我闭嘴
Y'all, snap it together!
顾好自己就好
Get your lives.
需要我提醒你们吗?
Do I have to remind you?
我们不是这样的人
This is not who we are.
我们在一起是因为其他人都不要我们
We're together because no one else wants us
还有为了确保我们会去支持
and to make sure we're there for others
那些同样孤立无援的人
who don't have anyone else either.
艾芮卡 亲爱的 我们知道你经历了很多
Erika, honey, we know you've gone through so much
而且变得更坚强
and have grown stronger for it.
所以我们才爱你
That's why we love you.
布鲁斯 把你那狭隘的仇恨留给自己吧
Bruce, you keep your close-minded hate to yourself.
吉娜小姐 萝莎小姐
Miss Gina, Miss Rosa,
你们为克萝伊做的事很美好
you're doing a beautiful thing with Chloe,
但这件好事是你们自己的选择 OK?
but that blessing was your choice, okay?
没错
Yeah.
还有凯尔 可怜的孩子
And Kyle, poor child,
你不是同志
you are not gay.
所以算了吧 小可爱
So let it go, boo boo.
我们还是爱你
We still love you.
好了 很好
All right, good.
洗车的收入出来了 蛮惨的
So, the numbers are in from the car wash, and it's bad.
惨到只有130元
It's like $130 bad.
但我们洗了一千部车有吧
But we washed like a thousand cars!
没错 我们一部车收20元
Yeah, we charged $20 a pop!
但在灯光和音响系统故障后
But after the accident with lights
我们赚的就不够了
and the sound system, we didn't make enough.
凯尔
Kyle!
我说过我没碰那玩意
I told you I didn't touch it.
没关系
It's fine, it's okay.
大家都玩得很开心
Everyone had fun
而且人们也知道收♥容♥所♥的事了
and people learned about the shelter,
所以很不错
so that's good.
下周还有路跑活动 那也能筹到一点的
We also have the 5k next week, so that'll help.
说到这个 开完会后
Speaking of which, after group
我需要人帮忙做标语 谁愿意?
I need help making signs, any volunteers?
要是没别人的话 我可以
Uh, I could, if nobody else wanted to.
好
Okay.
布鲁斯暗示我你不是同志
Bruce kinda told me you're not gay.
暗示?
Kind of?
他在我第一次开会时用唇语说的
Well he mouthed it to me at my first meeting.
他用嘴巴做太多事了
Well that man does too many things with his mouth.
所以?
So?
不是
No.
不是?
Oh, no?
那为何要参加聚会?
Then why the meetings?
为了支持他们
For support.
看来你做的不只是支持
Seems like you do more than support.
你算是在经营这个地方
You kinda run the place.
没错
Yeah.
你住这里多久了?
How long have you lived here?
其实我也是这里的人
I'm actually from here.
几天前才搬回来的
Yeah, I um, just moved back a few days ago.
三年前 在我之前
Well three years ago, before me,
有另一个管理互助会的人 莱恩
there was another guy that ran the group, Ryan.
他自信、 帅气、
He was confident, handsome.
善于交际、 超gay
Great with people, very gay.
有点像你
A little bit like you.
收♥容♥所♥是他的梦想
The shelter was his dream.
他会把无家可归的青少年带离街头
He would bring in homeless teens off the street
试着将他们带进教会
and try and get them in at Good Shepherd,
但教会的赞助者不想要同志
but their sponsors didn't want the gays
损害他们的形象
hurting their image.
游民收♥容♥所♥的形象?
The image of a homeless shelter.
所以他会将他们带到奥兰多的收♥容♥所♥
So he would take them to the shelter in Orlando.
马克有时会在那边当志工
Mark volunteers there sometimes.
然后莱恩意识到
And then Ryan realized that
这里的同性恋青少年很多
there is enough gay youth here
我们需要自己的地方
that we needed our own place.
那他怎么了?
So what happened to him?
有天晚上聚会结束后他正在锁门
One night he was locking up after group,
一群人袭击了他
some guys jumped him.
隔天早上他被找到
They found him the next morning.
遍体麟伤
Beaten,
而且被人用彩虹旗勒毙
and strangled with a rainbow flag.
他是我哥哥
He was my brother.
所以我才会在这里
That's why I'm here.
来实现他的梦想
To make his dream real.
你知道吗?
You know?
布鲁斯是对的
Bruce was right.
你蛮可爱的
You are kinda cute.
什么?
What?
可惜你是同志
It's too bad you're gay.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你真是令人眼睛一亮
You're just so refreshing.
很多新人都觉得有必要
So many new people feel the need
强调自己的性倾向
to overemphasize their sexuality.
我欣赏你的地方是你不用刻意做什么
What I love about you is you don't have to try,
就自然散发一股gay味
your gayness just flows naturally.
知道如果你不是同志
Do you have any idea what I would do to you
我会对你做什么吗?
if you were straight?
自然散发一股gay味?
Your gayness flows naturally?
我没在说笑 他们觉得我是同志
Not funny man, they think that I'm gay!
所有人吗?
All of them?
显然如此 像是说我不用
Apparently, something about
刻意强调性倾向之类的
not having to force my sexuality.
听着 戴夫 这是件好事
Look Dave, this is a good thing.
现在他们信任你
They trust you now,
你得让他们继续信任你
you gotta keep 'em trusting you.
怎么了?
What?
他们叫我去一个叫做 "衣柜" 的地方
They want me to go to some place called The Closet.
那是一家同志酒吧 戴夫
It's a gay bar, Dave.
一个很高档的地方
A very classy place.
不同凡响
Phenomenal.
我应该去吗?
Should I go?
当然了 大门是敞开的 戴夫
Absolutely, the door is wide open, Dave.
去那里大干一场吧
Get in there and strike.
小心点
You be careful okay?
务必抑制你自然散发的gay味
Make sure you bottle up that natural gayness of yours.
你真帅
You look so handsome.
就像法兰克一样
Just like Frank.
完美
Perfect.
珊曼莎之后的首次约会?
First date since Samantha?
这才不是约会
It's not a date.
十点前不准回来
Don't come back fore 10.
你可能会看见不想看的东西
You might see something you don't want to.
看起来蛮gay的
Yep, looks pretty gay to me.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你打扮得很漂亮
Wow, you really clean up nicely.
谢了
Thanks.
你…也穿了衣服
You are... also wearing clothes.
对 喜欢吗?
Yeah, you like?
那条围巾不行
That scarf though.
不行吗?
No.
电影精选列表