去坐着等吧
Go have a seat.
我去看看那群人吧
Let me go check out the group.
互助会 只是去看一下
The support group, just check it out.
什么都不说 看看他们募款的进度
Not say anything, find out how close they are to the money.
我不知道 戴夫
I don't know, Dave.
这听起来有点狡猾
That sounds a little deceitful.
这是在调查
It's research.
他们在哪里聚会?
Where do they meet?
在主街上的嬉皮教堂旁边
Over by that hippie church on Main Street.
应该是吧
I think.
嗨 你是来参加互助会的吗?
Hi, are you here for the group?
是啊
I think so.
太好了
Great!
进来吧
Come on in.
原来门要这样开啊
That's how it works.
我来对地方吗?
Hey, am I at the right place?
这要看你是不是同志
It depends, are you gay?
这问题一点也不难回答
It's not a trick question.
你的上衣说你是 来吧
Your shirt says you are, come on.
各位 艾莉莎会迟到
Hey guys, Alyssa's gonna be late
所以今晚的讨论由我主持
so I'm gonna lead discussion tonight.
不会吧
Oh, no he didn't!
没错 就在礼拜做到一半的时候
Yes, right in the middle of service!
我们正在呼召
We were at the alter-call-thing
牧师对我说 他麦克风开着喔
and the pastor says to me, with his mic on,
你是女同性恋吗?
are you a lesbian?
不会吧
Girl, he didn't.
我说 我不是来这里寻欢的
And I said, I'm not here for sex,
我是来获得救赎的
I'm here for salvation
我会去其他地方寻求救赎 谢了
and I'll go find it elsewhere, thank you.
但那是八年前的事了 宝贝
That was like eight years ago though, babe.
现在情况好多了 接受度更高了
More things are much better now, more accepting.
我们之中的一些人态度有转变
Some of us are changing.
那么我们依照惯例开始吧
I guess, let's start like usual,
大家说自己的名字和来这里的目的
everyone says their name and why they're here.
萝莎 从你开始吧
Rosa, can you start?
我叫萝莎 来这里是为了支持我老婆
My name is Rosa and I'm here to support my wife,
虽然我不认为值得为此花钱请保母
although I don't think it's worth the cost of a baby sitter.
还有为了确保女儿成长的世界
And to make sure she grows up
不会像我们的有那么多仇恨
in a less hateful world than we did.
布鲁斯?
Bruce?
大家好 我叫布鲁斯
Hello, my name is Bruce.
毕生都是同志圈的一分子
And I've been a member of the gay community my whole life.
大家好 我是理查
Hi everyone, I'm Richard,
我来这里是为了爱我的家人
and I'm here to love on my family.
也就是你们 你们就是我的家人
That's what you are, you're my family.
他的家人不喜欢他
His family doesn't like him.
我是凯尔 我已经质疑自己的性向四年了
Well, I'm Kyle, and I've been questioning my sexuality for about four years now.
他不是同志
He's not gay.
我叫马克 我是隔壁教堂的牧师
I'm Mark, I'm the pastor at the church next door.
我爱人 所以我来这里
I love people, that's why I'm here.
你呢?
What about you?
我不是真的…
Oh, uh, I don't really...
你可以先从名字讲起
It's okay to just start with your name.
好的
Right, oh okay.
我叫戴夫
Um, my name is Dave.
几天前刚搬来
Just moved here a few days ago.
和阿姨同住 我不喜欢谈论我的性倾向
Uh, living with my aunt and I don't like to talk about my sexuality.
没关系 我们都了解
It's okay, we all understand.
我们很高兴你来了
We're really glad you're here.
我们都是过来人
We've all been there.
艾芮卡 你要讲吗?
Erika, do you wanna go?
跳过
Pass.
原来可以跳过?
We can do that?
好的
Okay.
今晚有没有人
Does anyone have anything
有什么事需要寻求支持的?
they need support with tonight?
那个该死的店员又来了
That little shit behind the counter did it again.
每次我去转角那间加油站
Every time I go to that gas station on the corner
都会感受到他满满的恶意
I catch him spewing his hate!
你的上帝是爱 浑帐 你为什么不是?
Your god is love, bitch, why can't you be?
没关系的
It's okay.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
不是同志
Not gay.
我刚从律师办公室回来
I just got back from the attorney's office,
争取房♥产的事都准备好了
and we're all set to go on the property.
我们只需要筹到缴税的钱
We just need to get the money
它就是我们的了
to cover the taxes and it's ours!
我们需要多少钱?
Well, how much money do we need?
30天内要筹到五万 我们目前有一万
$50 thousand in 30 days and we're at about 10.
大伙都要到洗车场帮忙 所有人
We need everyone at the car wash, everyone.
对 拜托了
Yes, please.
抱歉 洗车场?
Uh, sorry, car wash?
没错 洗车场
Yeah, yep, a car wash.
感觉有很多车要洗
It just seems like a lot of cars to wash.
亲爱的 你没看过我们洗车
Honey, you have not seen us wash cars.
可以吗?
Okay?
好
Right.
-小妞 -好吧 靠你了
-Girl. -Okay, on you.
回头见
We'll see you soon.
-先这样 -好
- All right, now. - Okay.
现在只有一片饼干
Only one cookie now.
这是我应得的 谢了
I deserve it, thank you, okay?
我是戴夫
I'm Dave.
抱歉 真对不起
Sorry, I'm so sorry.
我帮你拍一下衣服
I had to do something about your shirt.
我听说你不…
So I hear you're not...
不什么?
Not what?
害怕挑战
Uh, afraid of a challenge.
不怕
No.
三周内募四万块
40,000 in three weeks.
这个收♥容♥所♥会成立的
This shelter is gonna happen.
收♥容♥所♥?
Shelter?
这是为每个需要避风港的人设立的
It's for everyone who needs a place to feel safe.
那不是教会该做的吗?
Well, isn't that what Good Shepherd's for?
对同志就另当别论了 亲爱的
Not if you're gay, darling.
布鲁斯 你见过戴夫了吗?
Bruce, have you met Dave?
见过了 我们在讨论会见过了
Yes, we have, we met at the circle.
戴夫刚搬来 他单身
And Dave is new to town, he is single,
和阿姨同住
and he lives with his aunt.
但他不太谈论自己的性倾向
And he hasn't talked about sexuality much though.
这不难理解
Oh, that's understandable.
会渐入佳境的
It gets better.
再见 戴夫
Be seeing you, Dave.
你为什么没告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
他们得手了吗?
Do they have it?
你知情吗?
Did you know?
他们得手了吗?
Do they have it?
-没有 -太好了
- No, they don't. - Excellent.
还差得远呢
Not even close.
戈登 那是个同志团体
Gordon, it's a gay group.
好的 要是能早点知道就好了
All right, that would have been nice to know.
事实上要是能早点知道就太好了
That would have been great to know actually
你可能以为他们要拿它当同志酒吧
and you know you'd think they want it for a gay bar
或是某种性♥爱♥之家
or maybe some sort of sex house.
但他们要将它用作游民收♥容♥所♥
But they want it for a homeless shelter.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
不知道 戴夫 我怎么会知道?
No Dave, how could I know that?
就算他们要拿它当游民收♥容♥所♥又怎样?
And so what if they want it for a homeless shelter?
电影精选列表