Over there's Fried Egg with Spatula.
我母亲是一个星座,或者至少是星座的一部分。
My mother is a constellation, or-or at least part of one.
一位瑞士科学家以她的名字命名了一颗假想的恒星。
A Swiss scientist named a hypothetical star after her.
真的吗?它叫什么?
Really? What's it called?
坎贝尔小姐,X-9少校。
Midge Campbell X-9 Major.
米琪·坎贝尔X-9…我去查一下。
Midge Campbell X-9... I'm gonna look it up.
你妈妈对天文学感兴趣吗?
Is she interested in astronomy, your mother?
不完全是。她对成为明星很感兴趣。
Not exactly. She's interested in stardom.
顺便说一下,我并不是在批评你。
I don't mean that as a criticism, by the way.
成名是她的工作。
It's her job to be famous.
总之,我讨厌她的脸,但我喜欢她的声音。
Anyway, I'm sick of her face, but I love her voice.
她应该多做些广播节目。
She should do more radio.
我从未有过孩子。
I never had children.
有时候我真想知道我是否应该。
Sometimes I wonder if I wish I should've.
顺便说一下,我自己也发现了一颗假想的恒星。
I discovered a hypothetical star myself, by the way.
-哦。它在哪里?这一个吗?
-Ooh. Where is it? -Which one?
在这里。部分被烧坏的灯泡挡住了。
Right there. Partly blocked by that burnt-out light bulb.
嗯…
Uh...
发生了什么?-我不知道。
-What happened? -I don't know.
——哦。——嗯…
- Oh. - Uh...
在你之后。
After you.
有时候我觉得我会更有家的感觉
Sometimes I think I'd feel more at home
在地球大气层外
outside the Earth's atmosphere.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
我也是。
Me, too.
出来了吗?
Did it come out?
有人说男人…
Some people say a man...
-我是说另一个。-哦。
-I mean the other one. -Oh.
一个由肌肉和血液组成的穷♥人♥
A poor man's made out of muscle and blood
肌肉、血液、皮肤和骨骼
Muscle and blood and skin and bones
一个脆弱的心灵和一个坚强的背影…
A mind that's weak And a back that's strong...
好吧。
Okay.
又一天的旧债更深
Another day older and deeper in debt
圣彼得,不要叫我因为我不能去
Saint Peter, don't you call me 'Cause I can't go
你感觉不一样了吗?
You feel different?
我的灵魂属于公♥司♥的商店…
I owe my soul to the company store...
嘿。你感觉不一样了吗?
Hey. You feel different?
我一点感觉都没有。
I don't feel anything at all.
加,也没有。嗯。
-Me, neither. -Hmm.
我不是一个好母亲。
I'm not a good mother.
啊哈。
Uh-huh.
我爱我的女儿,但我不是一个好母亲
I love my daughter, but I'm not a good mother
因为,对她来说不幸的是,她不是我的首要任务。
because, unfortunately for her, she's not my first priority.
因为我总有下一步要做的事。
On account of there's always already the thing I plan to do next.
顺便说一句,我爱我的女儿。我…
I love my daughter, by the way. I-I...
我爱我所有的孩子。
I love all my children.
当我们在一起的时候,我们有一段神奇的时光。
We have a magical time when we're together.
我还有一个女孩和一个男孩。
I have another girl and a boy.
他们和我第二任前夫住在犹他州。
They live with my second ex-husband in Utah.
-嗯。-他也很少见到他们。
-Uh-huh. -He rarely sees them, either.
-Mmm-hmm。-我希望我至少感到内疚,
-Mmm-hmm. -I wish I felt guilty at least,
但我没有那种感觉
but I don't experience that emotion,
如果我理解正确的话。
if I understand it correctly.
——是的。-我当然玩过。
- Yes. - I've played it, of course.
你是说你在现实生活中从不感到内疚?
So you're saying you never feel guilty in real life?
据我所知没有。
Not to my knowledge.
我想是因为我以前和暴♥力♥男人打交道过。
I think because of my history with violent men.
从我的父亲,哥哥和叔叔们开始。
Starting with my father, brother and uncles.
我也总有下一步要做的事。
There's always already the thing I plan to do next, too.
通常,这是一场战争。
Usually, it's a war.
没有人能与之竞争,不是吗?
Nobody can compete with that, can they?
可能不会。
Probably not.
我曾经参加过劳军组织。这是令人兴奋的。
I did a USO tour once. It was thrilling.
我的灵魂属于公♥司♥的商店…
I owe my soul to the company store...
-我想我知道我是怎么看待我们的。嗯?
-I think I see how I see us. -Hmm?
我是说,我想我现在知道我们是什么了。
I mean, I think I know now what I realize we are.
好吧。
Okay.
两个严重受伤的人
Two catastrophically wounded people
谁不表达自己内心深处的痛苦
who don't express the depths of their pain because
我们不想这么做。
we don't want to.
这就是我们之间的联♥系♥。
That's our connection.
你同意吗?
Do you agree?
啊哈。
Uh-huh.
让我们,嗯…
Let's, um...
我们换个话题吧,好吗?
Let's change the subject, shall we?
它是开放的。
It's open.
——你好吗?-在这里。
- Hello? - In here.
喂?你好。
Hello? Hello.
我只是你的邻居,斯坦利·扎克。
I'm just your neighbor, Stanley Zak.
我想确保你和你女儿
I wanted to make sure you and your daughter
你现在需要的东西都准备好了。
have everything you might need at the moment.
谢谢你!我想是的。
Thank you. I think so.
这是一种多么奇怪的经历,不是吗?
What a strange experience this is, isn't it?
顺便说一句,我和你的前探员是法学院同学。
I went to law school with your former agent, by the way.
莫特?莫特。是的,莫特。
-Mort? -Mort. Yes, Mort.
哦。
Oh.
结果出来了。
That came out.
是的,它出来了。我所有的照片都出来了。
Yeah, it came out. All my pictures come out.
不管怎样,就像我说的,我们就在马路对面,
Anyway, as I say, we're just across the driveway,
我的女婿似乎已经证实了这一点。
as my son-in-law seems to have established.
代我向莫特和他的家人问好。
Send my best wishes to Mort and his family.
我会的,如果我们被允许与外界联♥系♥,
I will, if and when we're permitted contact with the outside world,
说实话,虽然我没跟他说过话。
though I don't speak to him, to tell you the truth.
我喜欢你的发型。
I love your hairdo like that.
呃,基♥督♥。
Ugh, Christ.
你看那片奇妙的裂缝
You see that wonderful crackly-patch
就在死仙人掌和干涸的河床之间吗?
right out there between the dead cactuses and the dried-up riverbed?
-我想是的。-那是你的包裹。
-I think so. -That's your parcel.
我拥有多少?
How much of it do I own?
这实际上是一种有趣的金融机制。
Well, it's actually an interesting financial mechanism.
严格来说,你并不完全拥有任何东西。
You don't technically own anything outright.
你以贷款的形式在镇上拥有股票
You own stock in the town in the form of a loan
50年期的。
with a 50-year maturity rate.
最后,贷款就被免除了。
Then, at the end, the loan is forgiven.
-你敢吗?-水怎么样?
-You dare me? -How about water?
当然可以。我明白了。
Of course. I understand.
没有。这是一个难得的机会。
There isn't any. This is a desert opportunity.
-你敢吗?-我听到了。
-You dare me? -I heard you.
-这是个实验。-我不在乎了。
-It's an experiment. -I don't care anymore.
我敢你,或者我不敢你。没关系。
I dare you or I don't dare you. It doesn't matter.
做你想做的。我放弃了。
Do what you wish. I give up.
原因是什么?
What's the cause?
这是什么意思?
What's the meaning?
你为什么总要大胆点?
Why do you always have to dare something?
我不知道。
I don't know.
也许是因为我害怕
Maybe it's because I'm afraid,
否则,没有人会
otherwise, nobody'll
注意我的存在
notice my existence
在宇宙中。
in the universe.
你敢说什么?
Dare you what?
是的,你敢说什么?
Yes, dare you what?
爬上那边的仙人掌。
To climb that cactus out there.
角色,不。不。-请不要。
-Lord, no. No. -Please don't.
你好。
Hello.
你好。你好。
Hello. Hello.
我们以前见过。我是那个饼干骑兵的母亲
We met before. I'm the mother of that Cookie Trooper
-崇拜你的人。-我知道。
-who idolizes you. -I know.
我想你可能认不出我脱了制♥服♥。
Thought you might not recognize me out of uniform.
你演得很好
You were very good in the one
关于一个在妓院得了失忆症的流浪汉
about the tramp in the brothel who gets amnesia
并成为一名儿科医生。-谢谢。谢谢你!
电影精选列表