due to the factual reality of our circumstances.
不过,我要宣布一件事。
However, I have an announcement to make.
希肯卢珀博士和军事科学研究与实验部,
Dr. Hickenlooper and the Military-Science Research and Experimentation Division,
与拉金斯基金会合作,
in conjunction with the Larkings Foundation,
已经正式选出了今年的希肯卢珀奖学金的获得者,
have officially selected a recipient for this year's Hickenlooper Scholarship,
你们明天早上第一件事就是回家。
and you're all going home first thing tomorrow morning.
总统已经决定通过行政命令解除隔离。
The president has opted to lift the quarantine by executive decree.
我想抓住这个机会,
I'd like to take this opportunity,
顺便说一下,今年所有的项目,
and, by the way, all of this year's projects,
撇开我和里基·周的意见分歧,
setting aside my own differences of opinion with Ricky Cho,
都是最优秀的,无一例外,
were of the very highest caliber, without exception,
正式宣布…
to officially declare, uh...
-发生什么事了?奖学金……
-What's happening now? -Scholarship...
-发生什么事了?-我不知道。
-What's happening now? -I don't know.
又到了今天。
It's today again.
已经清点过了。
It's been inventoried.
根据国♥家♥安♥全♥紧急混战计划X的规定,
Under the provisions of National Security Emergency Scrimmage Plan X,
我刚刚宣布的解除隔离
the lifting of the quarantine, which I just announced,
现在取消了或者至少推迟了
is now canceled or at least postponed
由于刚刚发生的意想不到的新事件…
due to the unexpected new event which just...
奥吉为什么会在煎锅上烫伤手?
Why does Augie burn his hand on the Quicky-Griddle?
我还是看不懂这出戏。
I still don't understand the play.
怎么啦?
What?
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我马上就回来。
I'll be right back.
实际上,我并没有把他演成外星人。我把他当作一个隐喻。
I don't play him as an alien, actually. I play him as a metaphor.
-这是我的理解。-什么隐喻?
-That's my interpretation. -Metaphor for what?
我还不知道。我们不会把它固定下来。
I-I don't know yet. We don't pin it down.
舒伯特。舒伯特。
Schubert. Schubert.
舒伯特!舒伯特!嗯?是的。
-Schubert! Schubert! -Huh? Yes.
怎么了?你在吗?
What's wrong? Are you on?
严格来说,但吉布森将军刚刚开始
Technically, but General Gibson just started the scene
总统不接受他的辞呈。
where the president doesn't accept his resignation.
离下一句台词还有六分半钟。
I've got six and a half minutes before my next line.
我想问个问题,你得给我个答案。
I need an answer to a question I want to ask.
好吧。
Okay.
我做得对吗?
Am I doing him right?
哦。
Oh.
嗯…
Well...
我告诉过你,生意太多了,
I told you before, there's too much business,
拿着烟斗,拿着打火机,拿着相机,拿着眉毛,
with the pipe, with the lighter, with the camera, with the eyebrow,
但除此之外,总的来说,
but aside from that, on the whole,
作为对你问题的回答……坐下来。
in answer to your question... Sit down.
你对他做得很好。
You're doing him just right.
事实上,在我看来,你并没有变成奥吉。
In fact, in my opinion, you didn't just become Augie.
他变成了你。
He became you.
我感到迷茫。
I feel lost.
改善情况。-他真是个受伤的家伙。
-Good. -He's such a wounded guy.
我觉得我的心都碎了,我自己的心,
I feel like my heart is getting broken, my own personal heart,
每一夜。改善情况。
-every night. -Good.
-我就这样一直做下去吗?-是的。
-Do I just keep doing it? -Yes.
-什么都不知道?-是的。
-Without knowing anything? -Yes.
不是应该有个答案的吗
Isn't there supposed to be some kind of an answer
在宇宙的荒野中?
out there in the cosmic wilderness?
伍德罗关于生命意义的诗句。
Woodrow's line about the meaning of life.
-“也许有。”-对。
-"Maybe there is one." -Right.
这就是我的问题。
Well, that's my question.
我还是看不懂这出戏。
I still don't understand the play.
没关系。
Doesn't matter.
继续讲故事。
Just keep telling the story.
你做得对。
You're doing him right.
我需要呼吸新鲜空气。
I need a breath of fresh air.
嗯。
Huh.
好吧,但你不会找到的。
Okay, but you won't find one.
正确的。
Right.
你好。
Hello.
哦。是你,扮演我女演员的妻子。
Oh. It's you, the wife who played my actress.
嗯。我的戏在一次排练后就被剪掉了。
Hmm. My scene was cut after one rehearsal.
-我们还在用你的照片。嗯。
-We still use your photograph. -Hmm.
还记得对话吗?
You remember the dialogue?
不。
No.
我们在外星人星球的梦中相遇。
We meet in a dream on the alien's planet.
Magnavox-27。
Magnavox-27.
实际上,它是它的一个卫星。
Actually, it's one of the moons of it.
你说,“你和外星人说过话吗?”
You say, "Did you talk to the alien?"
我说:“还没有。”
I say, "Not yet."
你说:“为什么不呢?我确信
You say, "Why not? I thought for sure
“你会冲他大喊大叫,或者逗他笑。”
"you would've yelled at him or made him laugh."
我说:“或者问他宇宙的秘密?”
I say, "Or asked him the secrets of the universe?"
你说:“没错。”
You say, "Exactly."
我说:“我觉得他很害羞。”
I say, "I think he's shy."
你说,
You say,
“伍德罗也是,但我相信他会长大的。
"So's Woodrow, but I'm sure he'll grow out of it.
“我的意思是,至少我希望他会,没有母亲。”
"I mean, at least I hope he will, without a mother."
我说"他是个大器晚成的人"
I say, "He's a late bloomer,
“但也许我认为你需要找人代替我。”
"but maybe I think you'll need to replace me."
你说,
You say,
“什么?为什么?如何?我不能。”
"What? Why? How? I can't."
我说,“也许我觉得你需要试试。
I say, "Maybe I think you'll need to try.
“我不回来了,奥吉。”
"I'm not coming back, Augie."
然后你给我拍张照,然后开始哭,
Then you take a picture of me and start crying,
我说……
and I say...
“我希望它能出来。”
"I hope it comes out."
我说,
And I say,
“我所有的照片都出来了。”
"All my pictures come out."
嗯。
Hmm.
良好的记忆力。他们为什么要剪?
Good memory. Why'd they cut it?
运行时间。
Running time.
现在我是王后的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Now I'm First Lady-in-Waiting to the Queen Consort
in 萎凋藤的果实。
in Fruit of a Withering Vine.
你错过了提示。
You missed your cue.
琼和牛仔已经在旅行车里亲热了。
June and the cowboy are already necking in the station wagon.
他们正在给替角包扎手。
They're bandaging the understudy's hand right now.
哦。这是你的。
Oh. It's you.
我们差点就一起出戏了。
We almost would've had a scene together.
-你好。-你好。
-Hello. -Hello.
6个月后,公♥司♥收到了这个消息,
Six months into the run, the company received the news,
一场灾难性的车祸。
a catastrophic automobile accident.
在激♥情♥和想象力方面无与伦比的美国剧作家康拉德·厄普
Conrad Earp, American playwright unequaled in passion and imagination,
50岁就死了。
dead at 50.
我想拍一个我所有的角色
I'd like to make a scene where all my characters
每个人都被温柔地、私下地诱惑了吗
are each gently, privately seduced
进入他们一生中最深沉,最梦幻的睡眠
into the deepest, dreamiest slumber of their lives
因为他们有共同的经历
as a result of their shared experience
一个令人眼花缭乱的天体之谜,
of a bewildering and bedazzling celestial mystery,
但我不知道怎么写。
but I don't know how to write it.
如果你不睡着,你就醒不过来。
You can't wake up if you don't fall asleep.
那是什么?
What was that?
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
如果你不睡着,你就醒不过来。
You can't wake up if you don't fall asleep.
——什么?-不是这样的。
- What? - That's not true.
-再说一遍。-谁在乎?
- Say it again. - Who cares?
如果你不睡着,你就醒不过来。
You can't wake up if you don't fall asleep.
-为什么?也许不是。
-Why should you? -Maybe not.
当然。-嗯,是的。
-Of course. -Uh, yes.
-你不能醒来…-如果你睡不着的话。
-You can't wake up... -If you don't fall asleep.
如果你不睡着,你就醒不过来。
You can't wake up if you don't fall asleep.
如果你不睡着,你就醒不过来。
You can't wake up if you don't fall asleep.
如果你不睡着,你就醒不过来。
You can't wake up if you don't fall asleep.
如果你不睡着,你就醒不过来。
You can't wake up if you don't fall asleep.
如果你不睡着,你就醒不过来。
电影精选列表