They didn't.
-不?-不。
-No? -No.
-不。-是的。
-No. -Yes.
-你还没告诉他们?-我还是没告诉他们。
-You didn't tell them still? -I still didn't tell them.
你承诺。-我知道。
-You promised. -I know.
时机永远不对。
The time is never right.
的时间
The time
总是错的。
is always wrong.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
不。
No.
你从来就不喜欢我,是吗?
You never liked me, did you?
我从来没有爱过你。
I never loved you.
你总觉得我配不上她。
You always thought I wasn't good enough for her.
是的。我们说的是一样的。
Yes. We're saying the same thing.
-给凯迪拉克加油。-好的。
-Gas up the Cadillac. -Okay.
-告诉孩子们。我将。
-Tell the kids. -I will.
我到那儿就到。
I'll be there when I get there.
这是那辆车的尽头。
It's the end of that car.
仙女座菌株,检查脚垫下面。来吧。
Andromeda, check under the floor mats. Come on.
潘朵拉,检查侧边口袋。
Pandora, check the side pockets.
仙后座,检查一下座位之间的裂缝。
Cassiopeia, check the cracks between the seats.
接受一切。你觉得呢,伍德罗?
Take everything. What do you think, Woodrow?
我觉得这有点悲哀。
I think it's kind of sad.
休息站,13分钟。
Rest stop, 13 minutes.
-人数统计。——一个。
- Head count. - One.
两个。三。四。
Two. Three. Four.
五个六。七。八个
Five. Six. Seven. Eight.
九。十个——现在。
-Nine. Ten. -All present.
让我们感谢一路平安。比利?
Let's give thanks for a safe journey. Billy?
亲爱的天父,我们衷心感谢你让我们搭了这么好的巴士。
Dear Heavenly Father, we thank thee kindly for a terrific bus ride.
我吃了三盒饼干,
I ate three boxes of Cracker Jacks,
我拿到了狗哨和13个殖民地的迷你地图。
got a dog whistle and a miniature map of the original 13 colonies.
此外,我们还看到一只土狼被一辆14轮♥大♥卡车碾过
Also, we saw a coyote get run over by a 14-wheeler
把他扔得像煎饼一样。
and left him flat as a pancake.
天啊,天啊。还有什么?
Boy, oh, boy. What else?
公交车司机不得不停了两次车,因为伯尼斯忍♥不住了。
The bus driver had to stop twice because Bernice couldn't hold it.
-可以。——阿门。
- Could so. - Amen.
阿们。
Amen.
午餐时间。排成一排。
Lunchtime. Line up single file.
我的话。它是热的。
My word. It's hot.
这是沙漠。你想要什么?
It's the desert. What'd you expect?
我不知道我期待的是什么,
I don't know if I expected one thing or another,
但我却像剪了的牵牛花一样枯萎了。
but I'm wilting like a cut petunia.
-人类不会退缩。——不要吗?
-Humans don't wilt. -Don't they?
不,枯萎是一种现象,花瓣、叶子或茎……
No, wilting is a phenomenon by which a petal, leaf, or stem...
你敢跟我打赌吗?
Do you dare me?
-你敢说什么?-吃这个辣椒。
-Dare you what? -To eat this hot pepper.
-这是个实验。-不,别这么做。
-It's an experiment. -No, don't do it.
辣椒。
Hot pepper.
神圣的托莱多。那是米琪·坎贝尔。
Holy Toledo. That's Midge Campbell.
(在吗?谁?-就在你后面。
-Where? Who? -Right smack in back of you.
不要看。
Don't look.
那一定是她的保镖。
That must be her bodyguard.
赵先生,什么事?你好。
Mr. Cho, yes? Hello.
你在七号♥舱。嗯,七号♥帐篷。
You're in cabin seven. Well, tent seven.
这是钥匙,但没有门。
Here's the key, but there's no door.
只是一个皮瓣。帐篷。
Just a flap. Tent flap.
帐篷吗?-我知道。
-Tent? -I know.
星期二早上我升级了电力系统。
I upgraded the electrical system Tuesday morning.
更好的照明,制冰机的电源和壁挂式灭虫器。
Better lighting, power for the ice machine and a wall-mounted bug zapper.
不幸的是,犯了一个错误,七号♥客舱被烧毁了。
Unfortunately, a mistake got made, and cabin seven burned to the ground.
-现在是帐篷了。我们不想睡在帐篷里。
-It's a tent now. -We don't want to sleep in a tent.
当然可以。我明白了。
Of course. I understand.
请允许我说,我想你会觉得很舒服的。
May I say, I think you'll find it very comfortable.
-这位年轻的先生遇险了吗?他的口渴。
-Is the young gentleman in distress? -He's thirsty.
当然可以。我明白了。
Of course. I understand.
要什么果汁?苹果、橘子还是西红柿?
Uh, juice preference, please? Apple, orange, or tomato?
打扰一下,先生?
Excuse me, sir?
这混♥蛋♥偷了我的硬币。
This bucket of nuts just stole my quarter.
请原谅。
I beg your pardon.
她活了那么久直到她的头秃了
She lived so long till her head got bald
取了一个根本不会死的概念
Taken a notion not to die at all
Ida Red, Ida Red
Ida Red, Ida Red
我对Ida Red是个十足的傻瓜…
I'm a plumb fool about Ida Red...
你可能在想我们为什么不帮你妈妈收拾行李。
You're probably wondering why we didn't pack your mother's suitcase.
因为她不会和我们一起踏上这段旅程。
It's because she's not coming with us on this journey.
她不能来。
She can't come.
她病得太重了。
She got too sick.
说白了,做了这么多手术之后,
And, to put it bluntly, after all the surgeries,
治疗和干预……
therapies and interventions...
…经过两年的挣扎和磨难,
...after two years of struggling and suffering,
她病死了。
she succumbed to her illnesses.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我当时不知道该怎么跟你说。
I didn't know how to tell you then.
我不知道以后该怎么告诉你。
I couldn't figure out how to tell you later.
我不知道该怎么办。
I didn't know what to do.
时机从来都不对。
The time was never right.
你是说我们的母亲三周前去世了?
You're saying our mother died three weeks ago?
是的。
Yes.
她什么时候回来?
When is she coming back?
她不会回来了。
She's not coming back.
假设她在天堂。
Let's say she's in heaven.
当然对我来说是不存在的,但你是圣公会教♥徒♥。
Which doesn't exist for me, of course, but you're Episcopalian.
到这里来。让我抱抱你。
Come here. Let me hug you.
好吧。坐回去。
Okay. Sit back down.
你已经知道了吗,伍德罗?
Did you know already, Woodrow?
我想是的。
I think so.
她离开太久了。
She'd been away so long.
嗯。
Mmm-hmm.
是的。
Yeah.
我们会没事的。
We're gonna be okay.
你爷爷在来的路上了。
Your grandfather's on his way.
我们要和他待上一段时间
We're gonna stay with him for a period of time
目前还不确定会持续多久。
which is yet to be determined how long it's gonna be.
她在里面吗?
Is she in there?
是的。
Yeah.
她在特百惠里。
She's in the Tupperware.
火化。
Cremated.
我们现在是孤儿了吗?
Are we orphans now?
嗯?
Huh?
我们现在是孤儿了吗?
Are we orphans now?
不。
No.
因为我还活着。
Because I'm still alive.
我父亲去世时,我母亲告诉我:“他在天上。”
When my father died, my mother told me, "He's in the stars."
我告诉她,“除了那颗,离我们最近的恒星,
I told her, "The closest star, other than that one,
“离我们有4光年半远
"is four and half light-years away
"表面温度超过5000摄氏度"
"with a surface temperature over 5,000 degrees centigrade."
“他不在星星里,”我说。
"He's not in the stars," I said.
“他已经入土了。”
"He's in the ground."
她认为这能安慰我。
She thought it would comfort me.
她是个无神论者。
She was an atheist.
她说的另一件不正确的事情是……
The other thing she'd say which is incorrect...
“时间能治愈一切创伤。”
"Time heals all wounds."
不。
No.
也许它可以是创可贴。
Maybe it can be a Band-Aid.
你的时间概念完全扭曲了。
Your concept of time is completely distorted, though.
我想除了伍德罗你们谁都不知道15分钟是什么意思。
I don't think any of you except Woodrow even understands what 15 minutes means.
15分钟等于6200小时。
Fifteen minutes is 6,200 hours.
完全正确。
Exactly.
那不是你的错。
That's not your fault.
如果你现在有什么东西可以吃,
电影精选列表