Cleopatra, Jagadish Chandra Bose.
例如呢?确实不错。
-Like that? -Exactly.
-当然。是的。-知道了。
- Of course. Yes. - Got it.
克利奥帕特拉,贾加迪什·钱德拉·博斯,
Cleopatra, Jagadish Chandra Bose,
安东尼·列文虎克。
Antonie van Leeuwenhoek.
克利奥帕特拉,贾加迪什·钱德拉·博斯,
Cleopatra, Jagadish Chandra Bose,
安东尼·范·列文虎克,巴拉塞尔士。
Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, Paracelsus.
克利奥帕特拉,贾加迪什·钱德拉·博斯,
Cleopatra, Jagadish Chandra Bose,
安东尼·列文虎克,巴拉塞尔苏斯,库尔特Gödel。
Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, Paracelsus, uh, Kurt Gödel.
哦,维也纳圆环。
Oh, the Vienna Circle.
——奥地利逻辑学家。正确。
-The Austrian logician. -Correct.
克利奥帕特拉,
Cleopatra,
Jagadish Chandra Bose,
Jagadish Chandra Bose,
安东尼·列文虎克,
Antonie van Leeuwenhoek,
第一次,
Paracelsus,
库尔特·哥德尔,
Kurt Gödel,
——威廉·布拉格-哪一个?
- William Bragg. - Which one?
-有两个。——威廉·亨利·布拉格
- There's two. - William Henry Bragg.
-我更喜欢儿子。-父亲更好。
- I prefer the son. - The father's better.
克利奥帕特拉,贾加迪什·钱德拉·博斯,
Cleopatra, Jagadish Chandra Bose,
-安东尼·范…——列文虎克。
- Antonie van... - Leeuwenhoek.
帕拉塞尔士,库尔特Gödel,
Paracelsus, Kurt Gödel,
威廉·亨利·布拉格。
William Henry Bragg.
还有新的。角色被k。
-And the new one. -Lord Kelvin.
克利奥帕特拉,贾加迪什·钱德拉·博斯,
Cleopatra, Jagadish Chandra Bose,
安东尼·范·列文虎克,帕拉塞尔苏斯,库尔特Gödel,
Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, Paracelsus, Kurt Gödel,
威廉·亨利·布拉格,开尔文勋爵……
William Henry Bragg, Lord Kelvin...
蚊坎贝尔。我能说是她吗?
Midge Campbell. Can I say her?
只要她是真实存在的人,你爱叫谁就叫谁。
As long as she's a real person, you can say anybody you like.
克利奥帕特拉,贾加迪什·钱德拉·博斯……
Cleopatra, Jagadish Chandra Bose...
-包括我妈。-她是我的偶像。
- Including my mother. - She's my idol.
轮到我了。贾加迪什·钱德拉·博斯,安东尼·范·列文虎克,
My turn. Jagadish Chandra Bose, Antonie van Leeuwenhoek,
帕拉塞尔苏斯,库尔特Gödel,威廉·布拉格,父亲,
Paracelsus, Kurt Gödel, William Bragg, the father,
数学物理学家开尔文勋爵
Lord Kelvin, the mathematical physicist,
米琪·坎贝尔,你的母亲
Midge Campbell, your mother,
康斯坦丁·齐奥尔科夫斯基,火箭科学家。
Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, the rocket scientist.
我不知道这个游戏对我们是否有效。
I don't know if this game works with us.
我是说,脑残。我觉得可能会没完没了。
Uh, brainiacs, I mean. I-I think it might go on forever.
我不介意。
I don't mind.
在我的学校,绝对没人会跟我玩这个游戏。
In my school, nobody'd play this game with me in a million years.
再说,名字也太明显了。
Plus, the names would be too obvious.
我知道下一个…Diophantus。
I know my next one... Diophantus.
等到该说的时候再说。
Wait until it's time to say it.
倒过来试试,Brainiac。
Try it backwards, Brainiac.
先说新的。
Say the new one first.
Hojo Tokiyuki,
Hojo Tokiyuki,
康斯坦丁·Tsiolkovsky,
Konstantin Tsiolkovsky,
米琪·坎贝尔,开尔文勋爵,
Midge Campbell, Lord Kelvin,
威廉亨利布拉格,库尔特Gödel,
William Henry Bragg, Kurt Gödel,
帕拉塞尔苏斯,安东尼·范·列文虎克,
Paracelsus, Antonie van Leeuwenhoek,
Jagadish Chandra Bose…
Jagadish Chandra Bose...
克利奥帕特拉。
Cleopatra.
把烟灭了,德怀特。
Put out that cigarette, Dwight.
哦,等一下。等一等。
Oh, hold on. Hold on.
你们男人应该为自己感到羞耻。是吗?
You men should be ashamed of yourselves. Are you?
是的,女士,但我们没给他。
Yes, ma'am, but we didn't give him that.
没有吗?——香烟。
-Didn't you? -That cigarette.
他一定是自己弄的……
He just must have got it his own self...
德怀特·!-从香烟贩售机。
-Dwight! -...from the cigarette machine.
我几乎要相信你了。
I almost believe you.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
-再见,德怀特。-再见,德怀特。
-So long, Dwight. -So long, Dwight.
我曾经在那里吗?
Was I ever there?
我曾经在那里吗?
Was I ever there?
我去过那里吗?
Was I ever there?
记住我的台词。
Memorizing my lines.
啊哈。
Uh-huh.
批准。
Approved.
当我走在拉雷多的街道上
As I walked out in the streets of Laredo
当我有一天走出拉雷多
As I walked out in Laredo one day
我看到一个年轻的牛仔…
I spied a young cowboy...
我拍裸体戏。你想看吗?
I do a nude scene. You want to see it?
嗯?我答应了吗?-你什么都没说。
-Huh? Did I say yes? -You didn't say anything.
我是说可以。我的嘴……我说不出话来。
Uh, I meant yes. My mouth... My mouth didn't speak.
这是独白。
It's a monologue.
假装我刚洗完澡就开始了。
Pretend it starts when I step out of the shower.
你是一个牛仔
That you are a cowboy
他说了这些话
These words he did say
当我勇敢地走过
As I boldly walked by
来坐在我身边,听我的悲伤故事
Come sit down beside me and hear my sad story
我的胸部中了一枪,我知道我必须死…
I'm shot in the breast and I know I must die...
当你第一次把我从秘书名单里挑出来的时候,
When you first picked me out of the secretarial pool,
我的银行账户里有111美元。
I had $111 in my bank account.
我和一只猫和一只长尾小鹦鹉住在一间只有一个房♥间的洗碗水公♥寓♥里。
I lived alone with a cat and a parakeet in a one-room dishwater flat.
我把德索托卖♥♥了借给你买♥♥我订婚戒指的首♥付♥款。
I sold the DeSoto to lend you the down payment for my engagement ring.
那是春天。
It was spring.
我不疼。
I'm not sore.
我知道你是个好人。
I know you're a good man.
我不后悔。
I'm not sorry.
我从来没有欺骗过你。
I never deceived you.
记得后视镜里模糊的我。
Remember me as a blur in the rearview mirror.
我去过那里吗?
Was I ever there?
你真的看到我了吗?
Did you actually see me?
我甚至都看不到自己了。
I can't even see myself anymore.
但我在这里。
But here I am.
我们离婚吧。
Let's get divorced.
当然,要做得有品位。
It'll be done tastefully, of course.
当毛巾掉下来的时候,我们切到我的腿后面。
We cut to the back of my legs when the towel falls down.
有时……他们有时会表演特技替身。
Sometimes... They sometimes do a stunt double.
有时。
Sometimes.
顺便说一句,我不知道我喜不喜欢胡子。
I don't know if I like beards, by the way.
哦。
Oh.
我可以再照一张吗?
Can I take another picture?
不能发表。
Not for publication.
我以为你从不征求许可。
I thought you never ask permission.
不要动。
Don't move.
我更喜欢扮演被虐待的悲剧性酒鬼,
I prefer to play abused, tragic alcoholics,
有一天,我可能会被发现没有生命
and one day, I'll probably be discovered lifeless
在一个满溢的浴缸里,拿着一个空瓶子
in an overflowing bathtub with an empty bottle
满地都是安♥眠♥药♥,
of sleeping pills spilled all over the floor,
但遗憾的是我其实是个很有天赋的喜剧演员
but the sad thing is I'm actually a very gifted comedienne.
——是真的。-你结婚了吗?
-That's true. -Are you married?
我是个鳏夫,但别告诉我的孩子。
I'm a widower, but don't tell my kids.
-为什么不呢?我…
-Why not? -I-I...
-我是说,我没打算这么做。-好的。好吧。
-I mean, I wasn't going to. -All right. Okay.
-是的。——哦。我很抱歉。
- Yeah. - Oh. I'm sorry.
谢谢你!顺便说一下,他们确实知道
Thank you. They do know, by the way,
但只是勉强。
but just barely.
你想用这个点唱机换什么,先生?
What do you swap for out of this particular jukebox, mister?
当然可以。我明白了。这台机器卖♥♥土地。
Of course. I understand. This machine sells land.
-你是说土地?是的,确实。
-Land, you say? -Yes, indeed.
事实上,就在这些小屋后面的房♥产。
The properties just beyond these cottages, in fact.
从汽水贩卖♥♥机里拿出来吗?
Out of this here soda pop machine?
是的,确实。
Yes, indeed.
我不是当着你的面说你是骗子,
Well, now, I ain't calling you a liar to your face,
但这听起来像是蟾蜍骗局。
but that sounds to me like some kind of toadswindle.
当然可以。我明白了。这不是蟾蜍骗局。
Of course. I understand. It's not a toadswindle.
你把钱投进去,就会收到一份经过公♥证♥的土地契约。
You put in the money, you receive a notarized deed to the land.
价差有多大?
How big a spread?
10美元的25美分硬币,
For $10 in quarters,
大约半个网球场。
电影精选列表