"I've already seen it."
她现在还是……她是鬼吗?
She still is... uh, is-is she a ghost?
目前还不清楚。
It's not clear.
嗯…
Uh...
然后,呃……
Then the, uh... The...
然后验尸官进来了,命令我离开房♥间。
Then the coroner comes in, orders me out of the room.
我慢慢转过身去,关上了门。
I slowly turn away and close the door.
现场。
Scene.
我的三明治烧焦了。
My sandwich is burning.
我女儿看到了我们。
My daughter saw us.
怎么啦?
What?
黛娜看到我们了。
Oh, uh, Dinah saw us.
从这扇窗户,昨天在你卧室里。
Through this window, in your bedroom yesterday.
你告诉她我们又要排练了吗?
Did you, uh, tell her we were rehearsing again?
我没想到这一点。我应该。
I didn't think of that. I should've.
但太晚了,因为我承认了一切。
But it's too late, because I admitted everything.
她告诉伍德罗了吗?
Did she tell Woodrow?
很难说。
Hard to say.
她能保守秘密。
She can keep a secret.
我不知道她是否愿意。
I don't know if she will.
这不是什么开始,奥吉。
This isn't the beginning of something, Augie.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
是吗?
Is it?
可能不会。
Probably not.
除非它可能是。
Unless maybe it is.
我不喜欢那家伙看我们的眼神。
I don't like the way that guy looked at us.
什么家伙?——外星人。
-What guy? -The alien.
哦。他是怎么……
Oh. How did he...
-他怎么看我们的?就像我们死定了。
-How did he look at us? -Like we're doomed.
也许我们是。
Maybe we are.
你刚刚做了什么?
What did you just do?
我的手被煎锅烤焦了。
I burned my hand on the Quicky-Griddle.
-为什么?-不清楚。
-Why? -It's not clear.
给我看。
Show me.
你真的做到了。
You really did it.
这确实发生了。
That actually happened.
拉。
Pull.
他们能把我们关在小行星城多久?我是说法律上的。
How long can they keep us in Asteroid City? Legally, I mean.
我不是律师,但我觉得他们想要多久就多久。
Well, I'm not an attorney, but I'd say as long as they like.
我想我们得申请禁制令
I think we'd have to file an injunction
并且成功地为这个案子辩护。半年到一年?
and successfully argue the case. Six months to a year?
当然,我们还需要就收入损失提起民事诉讼。
Of course, we'd also need to initiate a civil suit for loss of income.
也许我们现在就该走了。
Maybe we should just walk out right now.
我不确定他们不杀人就能阻止我们。
I'm not sure they could stop us without killing somebody.
有趣的想法。
Interesting idea.
你觉得那喷气背包能跑多远?
What kind of mileage you think that jet pack gets?
问问罗杰或他儿子。
Ask Roger or his son.
显然,他因为泄露国♥家♥机♥密♥而被起诉。
Apparently, he's being prosecuted for revealing state secrets.
-他们不会坚持下去的。-我不着急。
-They'll never make it stick. -I'm in no hurry.
我喜欢沙漠。我喜欢外星人。
I like the desert. I like aliens.
拉。
Pull.
你怎么拿回来的?
How'd you get that back?
这些项目仍处于安全封锁状态。
The projects remain under secure lockdown.
没有明确的许可,观星者是不允许个人进入的。
No Stargazer is permitted personal access without the express permission...
我儿子发明了这种死亡射线
My son invented this death ray.
也许是这样,但我的命令是…
That may be true, but my orders are...
要回来。简单,伙计们。
-Step back. -Easy, fellas.
-我们已经不在瓜达尔卡纳尔岛了。-好的,好的,好的。
-We're not in Guadalcanal anymore. -Okay, okay, okay.
请每个人。这是一次艰难的隔离。
Everyone, please. It's been a difficult quarantine.
-我现在就打你!-你偷了你的项目!
-I'll zap you right now! -You stole your projects!
该死的,叫他们退后!
Goddamn it, tell them to stand down!
下台!你听到了吗?
Stand down! You hear that?
吉布森将军说,"停止行动。"
General Gibson says, "Stand down."
你结婚了吗?当然。
-You married? -Of course.
我们将在以后的时间重新收回这些项目。
We'll reconfiscate the projects at a later time.
可能是晚饭后。
Probably after dinner.
试一试。
Try it.
Tab Hunter, Doris Day,结束
Tab Hunter, Doris Day, out,
开膛手杰克出局,宾·克罗斯比,秀兰·邓波儿,
Jack the Ripper, out, Bing Crosby, Shirley Temple,
出局,出局,奥逊·威尔斯,露西尔·鲍尔,出局,
out, out, Orson Welles, Lucille Ball, out,
马龙·白兰度,出局,伊丽莎白女王,米奇·曼特尔,
Marlon Brando, out, Queen Elizabeth, Mickey Mantle,
出局,出局,尤尔·布林纳,路易斯·阿姆斯特朗,
out, out, Yul Brynner, Louis Armstrong,
拉娜·特纳,贝蒂·格拉布尔,艾拉·菲茨杰拉德,
out, Lana Turner, out, Betty Grable, Ella Fitzgerald,
出局,出局,洛克·哈德森出局,杰瑞·刘易斯出局,出局,
out, out, Rock Hudson, out, Jerry Lewis, out, out,
葛丽泰·嘉宝,卡尔·马♥克♥思♥,圣女贞德,
Greta Garbo, Karl Marx, out, Joan of Arc, out,
查尔斯·达尔文,沃尔特·皮金,出局,
Charles Darwin, Walter Pidgeon, out,
艾米莉·狄金森,伽利略,出去,出去,
Emily Dickinson, Galileo, out, out,
彼拉多、欧内斯特·海明威、杰基·奥……
Pontius Pilate, out, Ernest Hemingway, Jackie O...
谁偷了我的射电望远镜,
Who's responsible for stealing my radio telescope,
我的信♥号♥♥处理接收机
my signal processing receiver
还有我的整个光谱监测网络?
and my entire spectrographical monitoring network?
他们正试图联♥系♥外星人。
They're trying to contact the alien.
我很感激,但希肯卢珀医生怎么办?
Well, I appreciate that, but what about Dr. Hickenlooper?
如果你想联♥系♥外星人,包括我。
If you're trying to contact the alien, include me.
到目前为止你有他的消息吗?
Did you hear anything from him so far?
——没有。——嗯。
- No. - Huh.
这是什么?
What's all this?
我放美国国旗只是为了表示爱国。
I put the American flag just to be patriotic.
现在我们需要真正有意义的东西。
Now we need to really mean something.
这是一个普遍的信息,不仅仅是对地球人。
A universal message, not only to earthlings.
我们已经把能想到的都想到了。
We already thought of everything we could think of...
十字,星星,四叶草,字母,数字,象形文字。
a cross, a star, a four-leaf clover, letters, numbers, hieroglyphics.
把一颗星星投射到月球上有什么意义?
What's the point of projecting a star onto the moon?
确实不错。-我真诚地问你。
-Exactly. -I ask that sincerely.
“E = mc ^ 2”怎么样?
How about "E equals MC-squared"?
-我还是觉得……-他们知道的。
-I still think it's... -They know that.
-太简单了。-这是我们的机会
-It's too easy. -This is our chance
在我们的有生之年是值得的。
to be actually worthwhile in our lifetimes.
我明白你的意思。
I see what you mean.
-轮到谁了?-噢,我的中间。
-Whose turn was it? -Oh, the middle of mine.
我最好重新开始。
I'd better start over.
克利奥帕特拉,Jagadish……一句话,伍德罗。
-Cleopatra, Jagadish... -A word, Woodrow.
关于摄谱仪的设置。
About the, uh, settings on the spectrograph.
这里,如果你不介意的话。
Over here, if you wouldn't mind.
…库尔特Gödel,威廉亨利布拉格…
...Kurt Gödel, William Henry Bragg...
警告标签上写着
The, uh, warning label indicates
那个,呃…
that the, uh...
在你的一生中,这些都是值得的。
It's all worthwhile in your lifetime.
-我是说这个。-好的。
-This, I mean. -Okay.
好奇心是你最重要的资产。
Your curiosity is your most important asset.
信任它。-好的。
-Trust it. -Okay.
-相信你的好奇心。-好的。
-Trust your curiosity. -Okay.
我实验室的资源将永远对你开放。
The resources of my lab will always be available to you.
我是说等这事结束之后。
After this thing is over, I mean.
如果你愿意,你可以做我的前任。
You could maybe sort of be my protégé, if you like.
哦,哇。也许我们能证明天上有调情的假设
Oh, wow. Maybe we can prove the hypothesis of celestial flirtation
最后算对数学。
and get the math right finally.
哇。让我们试一试。
Wow. Let's try.
我想我看到了从太空来的点烙进了你的眼球。
I think I see the dots from space burned into your eyeballs.
你妈妈的事我很遗憾。
I'm sorry about your mother.
我也想念我的母亲,她46年前就去世了。
I miss mine, too, and she died 46 years ago.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我已经向州议会请♥愿♥了
I've already petitioned the State Assembly
把小镇的名字从小行星城改了
to change the name of the town from Asteroid City
到美国外星人登陆
to Alien Landing, U.S.A.
这个城市最终可能会成为中心
This municipality might end up being the center
一个由观星者和太空学员组成的庞大社区。
of a vast community of Stargazers and Space Cadets.
这是历史性的祭品。
It's a historic offering.
大家都知道,小行星日的行程
As you know, the Asteroid Day itinerary
上周不得不停课
had to be suspended last week
由于我们所处的现实环境。
电影精选列表