-and becomes a pediatrician. -Thank you. Thank you.
-你很真实。-实际上可能
-You were very authentic. -That's actually maybe
我演过的最喜欢的角色。
my favorite character I've ever played.
-我不知道为什么没人喜欢它。-哦。是的。我,没有。
-I don't know why nobody else liked it. -Oh. Yes. Me, neither.
谢谢你!有些人喜欢它。
Thank you. Some people liked it.
哦,我确定。我做到了。
Oh, I'm sure. I did.
谁打了你?
Who hit you?
我不是在这里吗?
Am I not in this?
原谅我。我和这无关。
Excuse me. I'm not in this.
谁打你了?
Um, who hit you?
-在另一只眼睛上。——化妆油。
-It's on the other eye. -It's greasepaint.
有些人……一定要喜欢。
Some people did... Do like it.
哦,我确定。
Oh, I'm sure.
我还以为是你犹他州的第二任前夫呢。
I thought it might have been your second ex-husband in Utah.
如果我睡小床而不是沙发床,
If I sleep on a cot instead of the sofa bed,
这样就能给我留点空间了
that might leave room for me to set up
泳池别♥墅♥里的暗房♥。
a darkroom in the pool house.
这有可能作为一种妥协吗?
Is that possible as a compromise?
这取决于测量结果。
It depends on the measurements.
-没那么大。-我可以和女孩们拼车
-It's not that big. -I can actually carpool the girls
坐高尔夫球车上学,你知道的。
to school by golf cart, you know.
如果我穿过14号♥球座。
If I cut across the 14th tee.
离小学那么近吗?
Oh, it's that close to the elementary?
你们俩怎么能想到这个?
How can you two even think about this?
世界将永远不一样。
The world will never be the same.
接下来会发生什么?没有人知道。
What happens next? Nobody knows.
他还会来看我们吗?他会跟我们说话吗?
Will he visit us again? Will he speak to us?
他会说什么?他为什么要偷我们的小行星?
What will he say? Why did he steal our asteroid?
它一开始就是我们的吗?他喜欢我们吗?
Was it ours in the first place? Does he like us?
没有人知道。——是真的。
-Nobody knows. -That's true.
外面有什么?某物
What's out there? Something.
生命的意义。也许有一个。
The meaning of life. Maybe there is one.
我希望你还是圣公会教♥徒♥。
I hope you're still Episcopalian.
你拍了他的照片,爸爸。
You took his picture, Dad.
我是一名摄影师。
I'm a photographer.
美国圣公会教♥徒♥吗?
Episcopalian?
你真的需要我们吗,斯坦利?
You really want us, Stanley?
不,但你需要我。
No, but you need me.
你知道,她确实爱我。
She did love me, you know.
谁说她没有?
Who says she didn't?
毕竟我已经独自生活了12年。
I've been on my own for 12 years, after all.
别忘了,我妻子是酗酒致死的。
And remember, my wife drank herself to death.
“喝到……”我不知道那是什么意思。
"Drank herself to..." I don't know what that means.
在我的孤独中,或者正因为孤独,
In my loneliness, or perhaps because of it,
我学会了不去评判别人,
I've learned not to judge people,
从我的角度看待别人,而不是从别人的角度看待他们,
to take people as I find them, not as others find them,
最重要的是,给予完整
and most of all, to give complete
以及对我所爱的人毫无疑问的信任。
and unquestioning faith to the people I love.
我不知道这是否包括你,
I don't know if that includes you,
但包括我女儿和你的四个孩子,
but it included my daughter and your four children,
所以欢迎你和我住在一起
so you're welcome to stay with me
不管我喜不喜欢,你想待多久都行。
for as long as you wish, whether I like it or not.
顺便说一下,我不知道。
Which I don't, by the way.
别再帮我们了。
Stop helping us.
我们很悲伤。
We're in grief.
我也是。
Me, too.
你打算抛弃我们吗?
Are you planning to abandon us?
嗯…
Uh...
我是,作为临时措施。
I was, as a temporary measure.
-什么?但我决定不这么做。
-What? -But I decided against it.
-我就知道。我感觉到了。-我没有。
-I knew it. I sensed it. -I didn't.
我不是奶妈。我是他们的爷爷。
I'm not the wet nurse. I'm their grandfather.
除了你,我还会雇一个保姆。
I would've hired a babysitter in addition to you.
我不打算再抛弃你了,哪怕只是暂时的,
I'm not planning to abandon you anymore, even as a temporary measure,
本来就只是这样。
which is all it ever would've been.
我原谅你考虑过。
I forgive you for considering it.
晚上,士兵。
Evening, soldier.
我能请你帮我把这一角钱放进投币电♥话♥里吗?
Can I ask you to stick this dime in the pay phone for me, please?
所有公共电♥话♥服务暂停,直至另行通知。
All public telephone service has been suspended until further notice.
我知道。问题是,就在昨天的骚乱之前,
I know it. The thing is, right before the hubbub yesterday,
我给我的长途表弟打了个长途电♥话♥,
I made a trunk call to my cousin long-distance,
接线员让我欠了附加费
and the operator let me owe the surcharge
因为我只有三便士。
because all I had was three pennies.
我觉得偷♥电♥♥话♥公♥司♥的钱不对。
I don't feel right stealing from the telephone company.
虽然它可能传达不同的意思
Although it might convey a different meaning
在他的星球上。——是真的。
-on his planet. -It's true.
顺便说一句,如果他有个星球的话。
If he even has a planet, by the way.
-他可能是游牧民族。嗯。
-He might be nomadic. -Hmm.
运营商吗?天命- 9770。
Operator? Kismet-9770.
-站对站。-不要挂断。
- Station to station. - Stay on the line.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
喂?是哪一位?
Hello? Who's calling?
晚上好,威瑟福太太。是Ricky Cho。
Good evening, Mrs. Weatherford. It's Ricky Cho.
-我可以和……说句话吗?-瑞奇,都九点多了。
-May I have a word with... -Ricky, it's after 9:00.
他已经在喝他的阿华田了。
He's already drinking his Ovaltine.
这个不能等到明天吗?
Can't this wait until tomorrow?
恐怕不行,威瑟福太太。
I'm afraid not, Mrs. Weatherford.
如果不是,我也不会打扰你
I-I wouldn't disturb you if it weren't
对于每周山猫队来说是最重要的。
of the utmost importance to the Weekly Bobcat.
我只需要占用他一点时间。
I just need a minute of his time.
好吧,里奇。别挂断。
All right, Ricky. Hold the line.
你们俩之间有什么浪漫吗?
Some kind of romance between the two of you?
-斯吉普,瑞奇·周!-什么?谁?
-Skip, Ricky Cho! -What? Who?
——谁?你。——谁?
-Who? You. -Who?
-你知道是谁。-美国吗?
-You know who. -Us?
我们昨天才认识。
We only met yesterday.
我觉得她不是那样喜欢我。
I feel she doesn't like me in that way.
啊哈。我觉得你很聪明,但我觉得你也很蠢。
Uh-huh. Well, I think you're pretty smart, but I think you're pretty dumb.
-你好吗?嘘,嘘。持有它。
-Hello? -Shh, shh. Hold it.
跳过吗?瑞奇。我们有独家新闻。
Skip? Ricky. We got a scoop.
小行星城未来存在的第一个迹象
The first hints of the future existence of Asteroid City
是在一个特别的研讨会上透露的吗
were revealed during a special seminar
应剧作家的要求排期。
scheduled at the playwright's request.
康拉德·厄普,有什么事吗?
Conrad Earp, how can we help you?
问题是,萨尔兹,我想大闹一场
Well, the thing is, Saltzie, I'd like to make a scene
我所有的角色都被温柔地,私下地诱惑着
where all my characters are each gently, privately seduced
进入他们一生中最深沉,最梦幻的睡眠
into the deepest, dreamiest slumber of their lives
因为他们有共同的经历
as a result of their shared experience
一个令人眼花缭乱的天体之谜。
of a bewildering and bedazzling celestial mystery.
-睡觉的场景。-睡觉的场景。
-A sleeping scene. -A scene of sleep.
但我不知道怎么写。
But I don't know how to write it.
特效。特效。
-Yet. -Yet.
我想,也许,如果你
I thought, perhaps, if you
而你那些才华横溢的学生只是即兴发挥,
and your wonderfully talented pupils just improvise,
也许会有什么事情发生。
something might reveal itself.
谁不会出名?
Who wasn't going to be famous?
在任何一天,在萨尔茨堡凯特尔的教室点名
On any given day, roll call in Saltzburg Keitel's classroom
是一份令人眼花缭乱的未被发现的名人名单……
was a now-dazzling list of undiscovered luminaries...
毛莱纳斯。
Linus Mao.
卢克利希亚剃须刀。
Lucretia Shaver.
沃尔特Geronimo。
Walter Geronimo.
阿斯奎斯伊甸园。
Asquith Eden.
梅塞德斯福特。
Mercedes Ford.
甚至,非正式地,琼斯大厅。
Even, unofficially, Jones Hall.
这出戏是关于什么的?
What's it about, the play?
嗯,无限,我不知道还有什么。
Mmm, infinity, and I don't know what else.
有标题吗?
Is there a title?
我左右为难。也许宇宙荒野。
I'm torn. Maybe The Cosmic Wilderness.
你喜欢那个吗?
Do you like that one?
-嗯,不太好。——嗯。
- Mmm, not really. - Uh-uh.
还有别的选择吗?我是说标题。
电影精选列表