The phone or the race?
电♥话♥还是比赛?
Are you stupid? The phone is the race!
你是傻子吗? 电♥话♥就是竞赛!
No, Leo, it's not!
不,里奥,不是这样的!
Do you really think we're gonna win this thing?
你真的认为我们会赢得这场比赛吗?
Are you delusional?
你有妄想症吗?
We are gonna win. Even if I gotta drag
or carry your ass across the finish line,
我们会赢。 即使我必须拖着或扛着你的屁♥股♥冲过终点线
we're gonna win. You're carrying me?
我们会赢。你背着我吗?
Who's carrying who, huh?
谁背着谁啊?
Who begged me to be on their team because they couldn't get a sponsor?
谁因为找不到赞助商而恳求我加入他们的团队?
No Leo, no money. Remember?
没有里奥,就没有钱。 记住?
I told you what you wanted to hear to get you out here.
我告诉了你你想听的话,让你离开这里。
I don't give a shit about the sponsors.
我根本不关心赞助商。
You're here now. What are you gonna do?
你现在在这里。 你要去做什么?
You gonna go home? Go home. Walk!
你要回家吗? 回家。 走!
I don't give a shit anymore. Guys.
我不再在乎了。伙计们。
So sick and tired of you. Such a friggin' liar.
对你感到如此厌倦。 真是个该死的骗子。
Did you know about this? About what?
你知道这件事吗?关于什么?
Don't bullshit me!
不要跟我说废话!
Did you know about Chik's knee?
你知道奇克的膝盖吗?
Yes. Yes, I did.
是的。 是的,我做到了。
So Decker knew exactly what he was doing, huh?
所以德克尔清楚地知道他在做什么,对吧?
Yeah, you're so full of shit, Michael.
是的,你真是一派胡言,麦可。
Give me the pack back. Ignore him.
把包包还给我。 忽略他。
Give me the pack, Michael!
把包包给我,麦可!
Ignore him! I have the pack.
忽略他! 我有包包。
No, no! Give the legend his pack back, Michael.
不,不! 迈克尔,把传奇人物的背包还给他。
Hey!You know as well as I do,
嘿!你和我一样清楚,
he'd run circles around you with one leg!
他会用一条腿围着你转圈!
That's bullshit!Will you shut up?
那是胡说八道!你能闭嘴吗?
Stop it!We're not gonna win without
停下来!没有的话我们就赢不了
Chiki. I know that for sure.
奇克。 我肯定知道这一点。
There's a dog.
有一只狗。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
There's the dog again.
那条狗又来了。
That's the dog I gave the meatballs to.
那是我给它肉丸的狗。
You gave it food? Yeah.
你给它食物了?是的。
Three days and 200 miles ago.
三天前,200 英里前。
Look at his back. It's been beaten.
看看他的背影。 它被殴打了。
You following us, boy?
你在跟踪我们吗,孩子?
That's impossible.
那是不可能的。
Go home. You're gonna die out here.
回家。 你会死在这里的。
Michael, leave the stupid dog,
迈克尔,离开那只蠢狗,
and let's go. Come on. I can't stop him
我们走吧。 快点。我无法阻止他
from following us!
跟着我们!
We're already hours behind,
我们已经晚了几个小时,
Chik has got one good leg, and you're worried about a stupid dog.
奇克有一条好腿,而你却担心一只愚蠢的狗。
That thing will be dead by morning.
那东西到早上就会死掉。
Leo, nobody's worrying about the dog.
里奥,没人担心那只狗。
I told you, we're gonna win this.
我告诉过你,我们会赢的。
Hey!
嘿!
Come on. I'll keep your pack for a little bit longer, okay?
快点。 我会把你的包包保留一段时间,好吗?
GPS stage is coming up.
GPS阶段即将到来。
I can't navigate from the rear.
我无法从后面导航。
I'll do it. I can do it.
我会做。 我能做到。
Good, good. Now let's get going.
好好。 现在让我们开始吧。
Can you walk? Yeah.
你可以行走吗?是的。
All right. Let's get going. Go ahead. Go.
好的。 我们走吧。前进。 去。
Come on.
快点。
Take your time. Don't listen to him.
慢慢来。 别听他的。
Is this thing telling me to move faster?
这东西是在跟我走快一点吗?
Good job, dog.
干得好,狗。
Way to go, Michael.
干得好,麦可。
Oh, great! More dogs. Just what we need.
哦,太好了! 更多狗。 正是我们所需要的。
Look at him.
看着他。
He doesn't even care about the other dogs.
他甚至不关心其他狗。
Okay. Lots of ups and downs coming up,
好的。
but I can't... I can't see a trail anywhere.
经历了很多坎坷,但我不能……我在任何地方都看不到任何痕迹。
I was thinking, through the forest.
我一边想着,一边穿过森林。
Oh, yeah.
哦耶。
It's gonna get hairy though.
不过还是会长毛的
Hey, Michael. Give me the pack.
嘿,麦可。 把包包给我。
You sure? Yeah, I'm okay.
你确定? 是的,我没事。
Yeah, over there. You see?
是的,在那里。 你看?
What do you think?
你怎么认为?
Well, we haven't even gone a mile in the last five hours.
好吧,在过去的五个小时里我们甚至没有走一英里。
I'm hoping we just cut ten miles off the course.
我希望我们能缩短路线十英里。
Yeah, and that nobody else has the balls to try this route.
是的,没有人有勇气尝试这条路线。
Speak for yourself.
为自己说话。
What is that? Is that a path?
那是什么? 那是一条路吗?
It's the right direction, guys.
伙计们,这是正确的方向。
What does it look like? What do you think?
它是什么样子的? 你怎么认为?
Looks pretty clear to me. Come on!
对我来说看起来很清楚。 快点!
Leo!
里奥!
Leo.
里奥.
Come on, Olivia.
来吧,奥莉维亚。
Let's go.
我们走吧。
What's your problem? Hey, move.
你有什么问题? 嘿,动起来吧。
You dumb dog! Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
你这个笨狗!嘿。 嘿嘿嘿。
What the hell's goin' on? Michael, would you move
到底怎么回事?迈克尔,你能搬走吗
your damn dog?
你的该死的狗?
What is it, boy?
这是什么,男孩?
What's goin' on?
发生什么事了?
What's he doing?
他在做什么?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Whoa, whoa. You feel that?
哇哦,哇哦。 你感觉到了吗?
Air. Breeze.
空气。 微风。
You feel it?
你感觉到了吗?
Yeah.Whoa, whoa.
是的。哇哦,哇哦。
Oh, shit.
妈的。
Did that dog just...
那只狗刚刚是不是...
Oh, shit.
妈的。
Yeah. Damn it.
是的。该死的。
Damn!
该死!
Huh?
啊?
Look at that.
看那个。
Hey! Hey.
嘿! 嘿。
I told you it was a good idea to bring him along.
我告诉过你带他一起去是个好主意。
Saved your ass.
救了你的屁♥股♥。
Hey.
嘿。
Extra meatballs for you, my friend.
额外的肉丸给你,我的朋友。
Thank you.
谢谢。
How about that, Chiki?
怎么样,奇克?
How did he know?
他怎么知道的?
Can't believe I almost walked right off that cliff.
不敢相信我差点就走下了悬崖。
Yeah, but you didn't.
是的,但你没有。
Because of a dog.
因为一只狗。
That dog.
那只狗。
My wife lives in a shack, so I can do this.
我妻子住在棚屋里,所以我可以做到这一点。
Is that crazy or what?
这是疯了还是怎样?
Well, she knows what keeps you alive, Chiki.
好吧,她知道是什么让你活下去,奇克。
We never had kids because of it.
因此我们一直没有孩子。
I'm pretty damn selfish sometimes.
我有时候真是太自私了。
It will be nice to focus on something else when this is over.
当这一切结束后,专注于其他事情会很好。
Well, the ladies at the mani pedi place
嗯,美甲店的女士们
are gonna love this.
会喜欢这个的。
Can you walk?
你可以行走吗?
What are my options?
我有什么选择?
Well, the river helps.
嗯,河流有帮助。
Another trek over that ridge, and there is another river that we cross
再次跋涉翻越那座山脊,我们又穿越了另一条河流
that goes in between here and there.
电影精选列表