This one's for you, baby.
这是给你的,宝贝。
Yeah!
是的!
Whoo!
呼!
Yeah!
是的!
Whoo! Whoo hoo!
呼! 呼呼!
Come on, Leo!
加油,里奥!
You can do it!
你能行的!
Yeah, baby!
是的,宝贝!
How'd you like that, Michael?
你觉得怎么样,麦可?
Whoo hoo hoo!
呼呼呼!
Hey, Michael!
嘿,麦可!
How's my ass look, huh?
我的屁♥股♥怎么样啊?
Yeah.
是的。
Whoo!
呼!
All right, Olivia, you're up. You're next.
好吧,奥利维亚,你起来了。 你是下一个。
All right.
好的。
This is beautiful!
这很漂亮!
Olivia!
奥莉薇亚!
Shit.
妈的。
Shit.
妈的。
Olivia, I'm coming!
奥莉维亚,我来了!
Shit.
妈的。
Here's Michael.
这是迈克尔。
Oh, man.
天啊。
Olivia, hold on!
奥利维亚,坚持住!
I'm okay!
我还好!
I'm not going anywhere, though!
不过我哪里也不去!
I'm coming!
我来了!
Too fast, Michael!
太快了,麦可!
Fuck.
他妈的。
Hit the brakes!
踩煞车!
Coming in a little hot.
进来有点热。
Ooh!
哦!
Well, another nice office, huh?
嗯,另一个不错的办公室,对吧?
Yeah. I think I have to pee.
是的。 我想我必须撒尿。
Well, you might wanna hold that till we get you down, huh?
好吧,你可能想坚持住,直到我们把你打倒为止,是吗?
Look, can you spin around and go hand over hand?
瞧,你能转身并手牵手吗?
Uh...
呃...
No. Cable's shot.
不,凯布尔开枪了。
I've got nothing to roll on.
我没有什么可继续的。
Shit. All right.
妈的。 好的。
Well, I'm gonna have to get past you somehow.
好吧,我得想办法超越你。
How?
如何?
Well, unfortunately, I'm gonna have to unhook for a minute.
嗯,不幸的是,我得暂时解开钩子。
Wait, what?
等等,什么?
Oh, God.
天啊。
All right. I'm gonna unhook my carabiner, swing it past you,
好的。 我要解开我的登山扣,将它从你身边甩过去,
and then hook it back up, okay?
然后再把它挂起来,好吗?
Wait. Why? Why...
等待。 为什么? 为什么...
While you dangle with your bike beneath you?
当你的自行车在你身下晃来晃去?
Well, hopefully, yeah.
嗯,希望如此,是的。
Well, that breaks every rule of climbing.
好吧,这打破了攀岩的所有规则。
Well, it's a good thing we're not climbing.
好吧,幸好我们没有攀爬。
All right, you ready?
好吧,你准备好了吗?
God!
上帝!
My wife would be so mad at me if she knew I was up here right now.
如果我妻子知道我现在在这里,她一定会生我的气。
All right.
好的。
Shit!
妈的!
You good? You got it?Yeah. Yeah.
你好吗? 你说对了?是的。 是的。
I'm good. I'm good.All right.
我很好。 我很好。好的。
That was easy.
那很简单。
I can't...
我不能...
I can't get close enough to you.
我无法离你够近。
It's too much of an incline.Well, maybe I can unhook
坡度太大了。好吧,也许我可以解开
and shimmy down to you.
并向你摇晃。
No, no. The cable's too slippery.
不,不。 电缆太滑了。
You know what?
你知道吗?
All right. I got an idea.
好的。 我有一个主意。
It's gonna sound crazy,
听起来会很疯狂,
but trust me.Okay.
但是相信我。好的。
I'm gonna swing you my bike.
我要把我的脚踏车甩给你。
You attach to that, okay?Your bike?
你重视这一点,好吗?你的脚踏车?
What? Uh...
什么? 呃...
Uh, okay. I mean...
呃,好吧。 我是说...
That's crazy.
这很疯狂。
Shit.
妈的。
All right. Ready?
好的。 准备好?
Yeah.
是的。
Again!Yeah.
再一次!是的。
Gotta grab it!
一定要抓住它!
Again!
再一次!
Come on!
快点!
I got it. I got it. Got it.Good catch.
我得到了它。 我得到了它。 知道了。接得好。
All right. There you go.
好的。 就这样吧。
There you go.I got it.
就这样吧。我得到了它。
Yeah. Okay?Yeah.
是的。 好的?是的。
You all right?
你没事吧?
This will hold, right?
这会持续下去,对吗?
Yeah, no doubt.Yeah, no doubt?
是的,毫无疑问。是啊,毫无疑问?
Look, it's gonna hold.Uh, stop! Stop!
看,它会坚持下去。呃,停下来! 停止!
I'm sorry.
对不起。
Look. You're gonna have to release at some point.
看。 你将不得不在某个时刻释放。
Okay?
好的?
It sounds like it's crazy, but trust me, it's gonna work.
听起来这很疯狂,但相信我,它会起作用的。
This is gonna put a lot of force on your rig.
这会给你的装备施加很大的力量。
I'm okay. Don't worry about me.
我还好。 不用担心我。
Just take a deep breath.
深吸一口气。
Whenever you're comfortable, release.
当你觉得舒服的时候,就释放。
All right.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Ahh!
啊!
Oh, shit.
妈的。
All right.Go ahead.
好的。前进。
Oh, God.Go!
天啊。去!
You sure this is gonna work?
你确定这会起作用吗?
Ah!
啊!
It's gonna work.
它会起作用的。
It's not gonna feel good,
感觉不会太好,
but it's gonna work.
但它会起作用的。
I got you. Okay?
我接到你了。 好的?
All right. I'll see you on the other side, I hope.
好的。 我希望我会在另一边见到你。
Shit!
妈的!
Oh, shit! Oh, shit!
妈的! 妈的!
I didn't think you were gonna do it!
我没想到你会这么做!
I didn't think you were
我没想到你是
gonna do it!But we did it!
会做的!但我们做到了!
Holy shit!You all right?
天啊!你没事吧?
You're out of your mind, you know that?
你疯了,你知道吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Don't tell my dad about this, okay?
别告诉我爸爸这件事,好吗?
I don't think I would've done it!
我不认为我会这么做!
Oh, God. Oh, man.
天啊。 天啊。
All right, all right. Let's go.
好吧,好吧。 我们走吧。
I gotta pee now, too. All right.
我现在也要去尿尿了好的。
Okay.
好的。
Easy!
简单的!
Easy. We got you!
简单的。我们抓到你了!
Got you! Come on. Up!
明白了! 快点。 向上!
Michael, don't detach until we get her up.
迈克尔,在我们把她扶起来之前不要分开。
I got her. Hey, Hugo'd get a laugh
我得到了她。 嘿,雨果会笑的
电影精选列表