第一阶段 丛林跋涉 29英里
第一名 始祖鸟队第二名 伯达瑞尔队(主角队)第三名 窑工队
Hey! Hey, where are they going?
嘿! 嘿,他们要去哪里?
I don't know. The obvious route to the first transition area is this way.
我不知道。 通往第一个中转区域的路线就是这条。
You sure?Listen,
你确定?听着,
who's the navigator here?
这里的导航员是谁?
You are, Chik, all right? A few more miles.
你是,奇克,好吗? 还有几英哩。
We knew the start would be tough. Come on!
我们知道起步会很艰难。 快点!
Jeez, Chik, it's just a question.
天哪,奇克,这只是一个问题。
You don't have to be so sensitive.
你不必那么敏感。
Rubes, you wanna see something cool?
鲁布斯,你想看点酷的东西吗?
RUBY: Yeah.
是的。
Okay. Come here. Okay.
好的。 过来。 好的。
Look.
看。
Dots.Not just dots.
点。不只是点。
Daddy.
爸爸。
See, they're wearing trackers, so we can watch their every move.
看,他们戴着追踪器,所以我们可以观察他们的一举一动。
That is Daddy.
那是爸爸。
Go, Daddy dot.
加油,爸爸点。
There he is!
他在那!
ANNOUNCER: Race Rockets, sixteenth place.
火箭队,第十六名。
All right. We're gonna get a quick bite, and then we're on to the bikes.
好的。 我们要吃点东西,然后我们就骑上脚踏车。
See the boxes?Yeah, yeah.
看到盒子了吗?是啊是啊。
It's over there.Okay.
它在那边。好的。
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿嘿嘿。
How long ago did the leaders come through?
第一队来了多久了?
About an hour ago. Team Arc'Teryx.
大约一小时前。 始祖鸟队。
Oh, yeah. Of course.
哦耶。当然。
Only an hour, it's not that bad.
只有一个小时,还不错。
Shit.
妈的。
Chiki.
奇克。
Jungle meatballs?
丛林肉丸?
No way! No.
决不! 不。
Huh? You'll come around.
啊? 你会改变主意的。
I'm too old to come around.
我太老了,不能再改变了。
Yeah, people always come around. Trust me.
是的,人们总是会改变,相信我。
Oh, yeah. Tell me about it.
哦耶。 告诉我怎么回事。
Tell me about it.
告诉我怎么回事。
What happened to you, boy?
你怎么了,孩子?
Meatball?
肉丸?
All right.
好的。
Suit yourself.
你自便。
You don't want one?
你不想要一个吗?
Huh.
嘿。
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
You okay?
你还好吗?
You don't look so good, boy.
你看起来不太好,孩子。
Sure you don't want it, huh?
你确定不想吃吗?
Go ahead. It's okay.
来吧,没关系。
It's okay.
没关系。
Go ahead.
来吧。
There you go. Hey!
吃吧,嘿!
Look, somebody likes my meatballs.
瞧,有人喜欢我的肉丸。
If I looked like that guy, I'd eat them, too.
如果我长得像它那样,我也会吃。
Hey, sorry, buddy, the rest are for me and my friend, all right?
嘿,抱歉,哥们,剩下的就留给我和我的朋友了,好吗?
All right. 20 minutes. Let's go!
好的。 20分钟。我们走吧!
Okay!All right!
好的!好的!
After the first leg of the race,
第一赛段比赛结束后,
Team Broadrail takes to the mountain bikes
伯达瑞尔队团队开始尝试登山车
and finds themselves trailing the leaders
并发现自己落后于领先者
by a considerable amount.
相当大的差距。
Fun fact!
有趣的事实!
Only part of Christopher Columbus is buried here in the Dominican.
克里斯多福·哥伦布的身体只有一部分埋葬在多明尼加这里。
The other part is in Spain.
另一部分在西班牙。
Well, this place cut him in half, I guess, huh?
好吧,我猜这个地方把他切成两半了,对吧?
Hey, Olivia!
嘿,奥利维亚!
You ride pretty good for a climber.
作为一名登山者,你的骑乘技术相当不错。
You know, you ride pretty good yourself, Leo.
你知道,你自己骑得很好,里奥。
For an Instagram model.
对于 Instagram 模特儿来说。
Bye!
再见!
Chiki, looks like your knee's just fine, baby!
奇克,看起来你的膝盖很好,宝贝!
Never better!
从来没有更好的!
Oh, he came to play!See ya!
——噢,他来玩了! 再见!
He got some wheels!
他有一些轮子!
Hey, Chik!
嘿,奇克!
Oh, shit.
妈的。
According to the map, this is a trail.
从地图上看,这是一条小路。
What do we do now?
我们现在干嘛?
We climb.
我们爬。
What, with our bikes? Oh, yeah.
什么,我们的自行车?哦耶。
Just follow me.
跟着我吧。
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了。
Chik, I thought you were all about shortcuts.
奇克,我以为你都是走捷径的人。
Yeah, but I wanna get there alive.
是的,但我想活着到达那里。
Just breathe.
只是呼吸。
You know,
你知道,
I think this calls for a little selfie time.
我认为这需要一点自♥拍♥时间。
Leo, really?
里奥,真的吗?
Whoa, whoa. Hey, Chik, you all right?
哇哦,哇哦。 嘿,奇克,你还好吗?
Yeah.
是的。
It's okay. You got it.
没关系。 你说对了。
Almost there.
差不多了。
Whoo!
呼!
I thought you'd given up climbing.
我以为你已经放弃攀登了
Old habits die hard when you're awesome.
当你很棒的时候,旧习惯很难改掉。
Hey! This isn't the route on the map.
嘿! 这不是地图上的路线。
I told you. It's a shortcut.
我告诉你了。 这是一条捷径。
Everyone else has to go the long way around.
其他人都必须走很长的路。
You sure this is gonna work? Not for a second.
你确定这会起作用吗?一秒钟都没有。
Hey, what's "peligro" mean?
嘿,“peligro” 是什么意思?
It means "welcome" in Spanish.
它在西班牙语中的意思是“欢迎”。
Whoo.
呼。
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
哦耶。 是的。
Oh, there we go.
哦,我们开始了。
You have your trolley, Leo?
里奥,你有手推车吗?
We sure about this?
我们确定吗?
Well, it's adventure racing, right?
嗯,这是一场冒险大赛,对吧?
Oh, yeah.
哦耶。
How, uh... How long do you think this has been here?
怎么,呃……你认为这已经在这里多久了?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Don't worry. Chiki's gonna be our guinea pig.
不用担心。 奇克将成为我们的小白鼠。
Of course.You follow him,
当然。你跟着他,
and Olivia and I will go up the rear.
奥莉维亚和我将走在后面。
Got it.
知道了。
Well, it's not that high.
嗯,它并没有那么高。
Wait till you get out there.
等你走出去。
I don't know, guys.
我不知道,伙计们。
This looks pretty unsafe to me.
这对我来说看起来很不安全。
Only one way to find out.
只有一种方法可以找出答案。
Are you ready? Let 'er rip, Chiki.
你准备好了吗?让她撕裂吧,奇克。
Whoo!
呼!
Yee ha!
呀哈!
Come on, Leo!
加油,里奥!
Would you look at that.
你能看一下吗?
The old man's got a set of church bells for nuts.
老人有一套教堂钟声,简直是疯了。
Whoo ha!
呼哈!
Go, Chiki!
走吧,奇克!
Yee ha!
呀哈!
Yeah!
是的!
All right, Leo, you're up. Let's go.
好吧,里奥,你起来了。 我们走吧。
Hey, Chiki. Watch this.
嘿,奇克。 看这个。
电影精选列表