并夺得王冠。
All right. Olivia and Chik in one.
好的。 奥利维亚和奇克合而为一。
Leo, me and you in the other.
里奥,我和你在另一个。
We're gonna start off slow and smooth,
我们会缓慢而平稳地开始,
get a nice rhythm. Yes.
获得良好的节奏。是的。
Once we get going, we step on the gas, and we don't let go, okay?
一旦我们开始行动,我们就踩油门,并且不会放手,好吗?
Hey, guys. You know that you cannot bring the dog, right?
大家好。 你知道你不能带狗,对吧?
Listen, we heard about the dog and have decided that it's not safe.
听着,我们听说过这只狗,并认为它不安全。
What do you mean? He's been with us the whole time.
你是什么意思? 他一直和我们在一起。
Listen to me. Okay?
听我说。 好的?
Over 30 miles of changing tides out there in a boat that can barely fit two people
乘坐一艘勉强能容纳两人的船,在不断变化的潮汐中航行 30 多英里
is too much liability, okay?
责任太大了好吗?
Hey, Team Broadrail!
嘿,布罗德铁路队!
Chikerotis, loser buys the beer, mate.
Chikerotis,失败者买♥♥啤酒,老兄。
Hey, hey.
嘿,嘿。
We can win this. All right? Arc'Teryx is tired.
我们能赢得这场胜利。 好的? 始祖鸟队累了。
We've had four hours of rest that they haven't.
我们有四个小时的休息时间,而他们却没有。
We'll blow 'em away in the water.
我们会把它们吹到水里。
Remember why you came here.
记住你为什么来这里。
Yeah.Let's win this.
是的。让我们赢得这场胜利吧。
Yeah, he's a survivor, right? He'll make it back.
是的,他是幸存者,对吗? 他会回来的。
Oh, yeah. Come on!
哦耶。快点!
He'll be all right.
他会没事的。
Hey.
嘿。
You'll be okay. You hear me?
你会没事的。 你听到了吗?
You have wings, remember?
你有翅膀,记得吗?
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择。
You understand that, right?
你明白这一点,对吧?
This means too much to too many people.
这对太多人来说意味着太多。
Arthur, don't.
亚瑟,别这样。
Please don't.
请不要。
You'll be okay.
你会没事的。
You'll be okay. You're Arthur.
你会没事的。 你是亚瑟。
You're the King. You can run this place.
你是国王。 你可以经营这个地方。
Michael!
麦可!
It's now or never!
要嘛现在,要嘛永远!
Let's go. Okay! Let's go!
我们走吧。好的! 我们走吧!
Go, go! We'll catch up!
走吧,走吧! 我们会赶上的!
Leo, stop.
里奥,停下来。
Leo, stop!Michael!
里奥,停下来!麦可!
Keep swimming, Arthur!
继续游吧,亚瑟!
I'm coming! Leo, we gotta get him.
我来了! 里奥,我们得抓住他。
Michael, we are so close!
迈克尔,我们是如此亲密!
He's one of us, all right?
他是我们中的一员,好吗?
I'm not gonna let him drown out here.
我不会让他淹死在这里。
One of us.
我们中的一员。
Keep swimming, Arthur! We're gonna come!
继续游吧,亚瑟! 我们会来的!
Let's go get him!
我们去找他吧!
Arthur, keep swimming!
亚瑟,继续游吧!
I'm coming! I'm coming!
我来了! 我来了!
Arthur, I'm coming!
亚瑟,我来了!
Arthur!
亚瑟!
Come on! Come on! Come on!
快点! 快点! 快点!
Come on!
快点!
Got him?There you go. Hey.
找到他了吗?就这样吧。 嘿。
Yeah. There you go.
是的。 就这样吧。
I got you.
我接到你了。
We got you, okay?
我们找到你了,好吗?
Hey, I'm sorry, buddy. I had to.
嘿,对不起,伙计。 我不得不。
No, don't be.
不,不要这样。
You don't know when to quit, huh?
你不知道什么时候该放弃,对吧?
Michael, what happened?
迈克尔,发生了什么事?
Guys, I'm sorry. I had to.
伙计们,对不起。 我不得不。
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系。 没关系。
I don't know. We had 'em, Chiki.
我不知道。 我们有他们,奇克。
Who the hell cares?
谁在乎?
We should take care of our own first.
我们应该先照顾好自己。
I don't let those guys win, not that easy.
我不会让那些家伙赢,没那么容易。
Come on. We can still make top five.
快点。 我们仍然可以进入前五名。
Are you gonna be able to paddle with the dog?
你能和狗一起划船吗?
Would be a lot easier if he was a Chihuahua.
如果他是吉娃娃,那就容易多了。
All right, let's go.
好吧,我们走吧。
Let's go. Come on. Yeah.
我们走吧。 快点。 是的。
Let's get 'em!
让我们抓住他们吧!
Come on.
快点。
Come here, boy.
来这里,男孩。
There you go.
就这样吧。
How much longer, Chiki?
还要多久,奇克?
Four hours, if we're lucky and the tide doesn't change!
四个小时,如果我们幸运的话而且潮汐没有改变的话!
Michael, how's he doing?
迈克尔,他怎么样?
Not good. He's really quiet.
不好。 他真的很安静。
We can do it! Top three!
我们可以做到这一点! 前三名!
Top three, come on!
三强,加油!
Michael, look. Finish line.
迈克尔,看。 终点线。
Here comes Team Arc'Teryx to the finish.
始祖鸟队团队抵达终点。
A truly valiant effort.
真正勇敢的努力。
You'd have to think that this would be
你必须认为这会是
a Michael Light and Team Broadrail here
迈克尔·莱特 (Michael Light) 和伯达瑞尔队团队在这里
had they not gone out of their way
如果他们没有特意去做的话
to save their furry companion.
拯救他们毛茸茸的同伴。
What a sacrifice.
多么大的牺牲。
We made it, buddy.
我们做到了,伙计。
We're gonna make it, Arthur. Come on.
我们会成功的,亚瑟。 快点。
Come on. Push.
快点。 推。
What's he doing?
他在做什么?
Ah, he's wiggling around a little bit.
啊,他有点扭动。
Think he might wanna try to get down and walk.
我想他可能想尝试坐下来走路。
Yeah, let's try to see if he can walk.
是的,我们试试看他是否能走路。
Yeah, yeah.Just for a minute.
是啊是啊。等一下。
All right. Easy, boy.
好的。 简单,男孩。
Easy.
简单的。
There you go. Yeah.
就这样吧。 是的。
There you go.
就这样吧。
If he can run, so can we, yeah?
如果他能跑,我们也能,是吗?
Guess he wants to finish strong, huh?
我猜他想要强势结束,对吧?
Come on.
快点。
We did it!
我们做到了!
You're amazing.
你太棒了。
We did it! We did it.
我们做到了! 我们做到了。
Come here. Come here.
过来。 过来。
Oh, my God! I will never forget this day.
我的天啊! 我永远不会忘记这一天。
You okay? You okay?
你还好吗? 你还好吗?
How you doing? Pretty good. Yeah.
你好吗? 不错。 是的。
I can't wait to tell my dad about this.
我迫不及待地想告诉我爸爸这件事。
Oh, man.Chiki.
天啊。奇克。
I love you, buddy.Yeah, I love you too.
我爱你,伙计。是的,我也爱你。
Hey, I don't know about you guys.
嘿,我不了解你们。
Come here. Come here, boy.I feel like we won.
过来。 来这里,男孩。我感觉我们赢了。
Oh, yeah.
哦耶。
Sweetest victory ever. Hey, come here.
最甜蜜的胜利。嘿,过来。
Hey, Michael. One for us, huh?
嘿,麦可,我们的一员对吧?
Hey. CHIK AND What?
嘿。 什么?
Where the hell did you get that?
你哪里来的手♥机♥?
Oh, come on, Michael. You know I always got a spare.
哦,来吧,迈克尔。 你知道我总是有备用的。
You gotta be shitting me.
你一定是在骗我。
Come on, let's take a picture.
来吧,我们拍张照吧。
Hey, that's dope.
嘿,那是毒品。
Oh, look at that. He's smiling for once!
哦,看看那个。 他这一次笑了!
Hey, this one's gonna get more
嘿,这个会得到更多
than the mud post for sure.
当然比泥柱。
Yeah.
电影精选列表