根据真实事件改编
2015年哥斯达黎加——世界冒险大赛锦标赛
Good luck, brother.
祝你好运,兄弟。
Keep your wits about you, Michael.
小心点儿,迈克尔。
Would love a little competition this year.
希望今年能有一点竞争。
This is Bear Grylls coming to you from Costa Rica, and the 2015 Adventure Racing World Championship.
贝尔·格里尔斯正在哥斯达黎加为您解说2015年的冒险大赛世界锦标赛。
Be waiting for you at the finish line, Decker.
德克尔,我在终点等你。
All right. Helen's with me. Let's go!
好的,海伦跟着我。 我们走吧!
Michael Light is arguably
麦可莱特可以说是
the best adventure racer to never win a championship.
从未赢得冠军的最佳冒险大赛选手。
Michael and his team are compelling contenders
迈克尔和他的团队是引人注目的竞争者
along with defending champions Team Arc'Teryx.
以及卫冕冠军始祖鸟队。
Why aren't they paddling?
他们为什么不下水出发?
Because they're weak.
因为他们很弱。
Don't worry about them. Just keep paddling!
不用管他们,继续划!
No matter how good Michael's team is,
不管麦可的团队多么优秀
he always manages to come up short.
他总是无法夺冠。
Some might say he's his own worst enemy.
有人可能会说,他最大的敌人就是自己。
Michael, the tide's going out to the ocean.
迈克尔,潮水正在流向大海。
We'll be paddling like hell for nothing.
我们在做无用功。
Even Arc'Teryx is sitting it out.
就连始祖鸟队也在袖手旁观。
We could still win if we're patient.
保持耐心,我们就能赢。
Helen, you're nav. What do you think?
海伦,你是导航。 你怎么认为?
Leo, just shut up and paddle!
里奥,闭嘴,划桨吧!
Trust your team, Michael!
相信你的团队,麦可!
Come on.
快点。
Come on!
快点!
Shit.
我靠。
It's salty!
是咸的!
Tide's taking us in the wrong direction!
潮水把我们带向了错误的方向!
Just go with it!
继续前进!
We should turn around!
我们应该调头!
Leo! Just keep paddling harder!
里奥! 继续划!
Running out of water, Michael.
迈克尔,水越来越少了。
Can't paddle in the mud, Michael!
迈克尔,我们没法在泥浆里前进!
It's okay, John!
没关系,约翰!
All right, just keep going!
好吧,继续吧!
We're gonna pull 'em for now, and when the tide comes in, we're back in business!
我们现在不能停,等潮水来临时,我们又能继续了!
This isn't the end! Let's go!
这不是结束! 继续!
Drink this. Michael.
喝这个。 麦可.
He needs some help.
他需要一些帮助。
An IV at the least.
至少是静脉注射。
An IV? Are you crazy?Michael!
静脉注射? 你疯了?麦可!
That's a four hour penalty. No way.
这是四小时的延误,绝不可能。
It's not happening. Stick him in my kayak.
我不会同意的,把他塞进我的独木舟里。
I'll pull him myself.
我自己拉他前进。
Are you outta your goddamn mind?
你疯了吗?
Look around you! Look at your team!
看看你周围! 看看你的团队!
You gotta be shitting me.
你一定是在骂我。
He's so weak.
他真弱。
Don't blame your bad decisions on your team, Michael.
迈克尔,不要将你的错误决定归咎于你的团队。
Yeah, the whole world's gonna see this.
是的,让全世界都看看吧。
和迈克·莱特一起摔在泥里。(点赞上升中)
三年后 圣多明各(多米尼加首都)
Daddy!I'm in here.
爸爸!我在这里。
Hey.Look.
嘿。看。
Oh, what do you have there?
哦,你拿着什么?
It's for you.
这是给你的。
It's pink. Can I?
它是粉红色的,我可以吗?
Well, of course you can.
嗯,当然可以。
But just do my nails, okay?
但只做我的指甲,好吗?
Not my mustache and my eyebrows this time.
这次不是我的胡子和眉毛。
Hello. Hey.
你好。嘿。
Did you have anything to do with this?
你跟这件事有关系吗?
Wow. That's a beautiful color.
哇!这颜色真好看。
Yeah? You should see my toes.
是吗?你应该看看我的脚趾。
I'm gonna get her some coloring books.
我要买♥♥一些涂色书给她。
When did she fall in love with nail polish?
她什么时候爱上指甲油的?
I have no idea.
我不知道。
Definitely doesn't get it from me.
绝不是我教的。
Huh.
呵呵。
Your bloody socks and muddy shoes
你沾满血的袜子和沾满泥巴的鞋子
are still by the door.Just went for a run.
还在门口。刚刚去跑步了。
You've seen worse, right?
你看过更糟的,对吧?
Only when I was in training.
只是在我训练的时候。
So you're allowed to stay in perfect, beautiful, amazing shape, and I'm just supposed to get soft?
所以你可以保持完美、美丽、令人惊叹的身材,而我应该变得柔软?
Your flattery won't work.
你的拍马屁不会起作用。
Then what will?
那么会怎么样呢?
You going to work.
你要去上班了。
All right.
好的。
I'll see you later.Michael.
下班后见,麦可。
What?Where's the shirt?
对了,衬衫在哪里?
The shirt? Which shirt?
衬衫?什么衬衫?
The shirt your dad asked you to wear.
你♥爸♥爸要求你穿的衬衫。
I can't.
不,我不能穿。
Come on. Wear the shirt.
快点儿,穿上衬衫。
Mwah! I don't even think he'll notice.
额,我觉得他不会注意。
Bye!Bye.
再见!再见。
Okay, reinforcements have arrived.
好的,帮手到了。
Hey. How's it going, son?
嘿,做得怎么样,儿子?
Wow. That's a busy day.
哇,真是忙碌的一天。
Oh, it was crazy, nonstop.
嗯,太疯狂了,没有间断过。
Think you might get a couple bites.
你应该能从里面赚点儿钱。
Mm.
嗯……
Where's your shirt?
你的衬衫在哪里?
Really?Yeah. Your shirt.
我的衬衫?对,你的衬衫。
Do you know what it's like wearing a shirt with your name on it?
你知道穿着印有你名字的衬衫是什么感觉吗?
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
是的,我当然知道。
Gotta wear the shirt.
一定要穿衬衫。
Hmm. You know, well, this is interesting.
唔,有意思。
What?
什么?
All these signatures have the same handwriting
所有这些签名笔迹都一样。
and they're all left handed.
而且他们都是左撇子。
Yeah, well, people don't want to sign in, all right?
嗯……人们不喜欢登记,好吗?
You're spamming them with marketing crap.
你给他们发送了大量的垃圾邮件。
It's invasive. I'm not a salesman.
这是骚扰性推销,我不是销♥售♥员。
Okay, okay.I show 'em the house.
好吧好吧,我会带他们去看♥房♥♥子。
I don't wanna jam it down their throat.
我不想对他们填鸭式销♥售♥。
If they like it, they'll make an offer.
如果他们真的喜欢,就会出钱买♥♥。
Can I have my cards back, please?
请问我可以拿回我的卡吗?
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
Here you go, Detective.Just look at that.
给你,侦探。看看那个。
Look at that.Cracked the case.
看那个,破案了。
Wow.Jesus Christ.
喔,上帝啊。
"I'll sell you a house you can build a home in."
“我会卖♥♥给你一栋房♥子,你可以在里面建造一个家。”
Oh, your mother.
哦,这是你的妈妈。
Your mom came up with that.
是你妈妈想出了这句话。
I remember.Yeah, me too.
我记得这件事。是的,我也记得。
People wanna put down roots, Mikey.
人们想要定居下来,麦克。
And?
然后呢?
You, on the other hand, spend all your time
可是,你却把所有的时间都用来
trying to pull 'em up.That's not true, all right?
阻止他们。这不对,明白吗?
I have a wonderful family.
我有一个美好的家庭。
I have a home. I have a lot of stuff going on.
我有一个家,我有很多事情要做。
There's more riding on a marriage than just a house, you know.
你知道,婚姻不仅仅取决于房♥子。
My marriage is fine.
我的婚姻很好。
Did Helen say something to you?
海伦对你说了什么吗?
No, I know. All right? Time out. Time out.
不,我知道。好了,暂停、暂停。
I know what you're doing, because I did the same thing myself in the service.
我知道你在做什么,因为我自己当年在你这份工作中也做过同样的事情。
You know, you're either chasing a rush, or you're longing for something,
你知道,你要么在显得匆忙,要么在渴望某样东西,
you're denying yourself. It doesn't matter.
你在否定自己。没关系。
But either way, it's not fair to Helen and Ruby.
但无论如何,这对海伦和鲁比都不公平。
电影精选列表