out of that one, huh? That was a first.
从那一个中,是吧?那是第一次。
Come on!
快点!
An impressive move by Team Broadrail
伯达瑞尔队团队的令人印象深刻的举动
to take the path less traveled.
走少有人走的路。
They've significantly narrowed the gap to Team Arc'Teryx,
他们大大缩小了与始祖鸟队团队的差距,
and they might be able to conserve some energy here.
他们或许可以在这里保存一些能量。
All right. That's ten teams we just put in the rearview mirror, Chiki!
好的。 这是我们刚刚放在后视镜中的十支球队,奇克!
Nice call on the zip line, buddy!
伙计,在高空滑索上打得很开心!
We're here!
我们在这里!
Team Broadrail!
宽轨团队!
All right.
好的。
Hey. Tough trek comin' up.
嘿。 艰难的跋涉即将到来。
Get plenty to eat, all right? Oh, yeah.
吃点饱吧?哦耶。
Hey, that old Chiki sure knows how to keep those wits, huh?
嘿,那个老奇克肯定知道如何保持这些智慧,对吧?
You'll be hauling his pack in no time, Michael.
迈克尔,你很快就会背起他的背包。
Gladly.
乐意。
♪ The quicker you here the faster you go ♪
♪ 你来得越快,走得也越快 ♪
♪ That's why where I come from the only thing we know is ♪
♪ 这就是为什么我来自哪里,我们唯一知道的是 ♪
♪ Go hard ♪
♪ 努力吧 ♪
♪ Make sure you do whatever it is that you gotta do ♪
♪ 确保你做了你必须做的事情 ♪
♪ That's your job ♪
♪ 这就是你的工作 ♪
♪ And they gon' hate but that's no prob' ♪
♪ 他们会讨厌,但这不是问题' ♪
♪ Don't ever trust 'em Don't need nothin' from 'em ♪
♪ 永远不要相信他们,不需要他们提供任何东西 ♪
♪ Some dudes were talkin' But the things they claim ♪
♪ 有些家伙在说话 但他们声称的东西 ♪
♪ It don't mean nothin' ♪
♪ 这并不代表什么 ♪
♪ It's straight from Cali That's what's in my joint ♪
♪ 这是直接从卡利运来的 这就是我关节里的东西 ♪
♪ That's what I'm puffin' ♪
♪ 这就是我正在吹的 ♪
Do you guys know that Dominicans eat more rice than any other Latin country?
你们知道多明尼加人吃的米比其他拉丁国家都多吗?
How do you know all this random stuff?
你怎么知道这些随机的事情?
There's this new thing called the Internet, Chik.
有一种新事物叫做互联网,奇克。
All right, you wanna start to embrace
好吧,你想开始拥抱
the buckets of pain!
痛苦的桶子!
I need a bigger bucket.
我需要一个更大的桶子。
Come on, guys. We got a race to win.
拜托了伙计们。 我们有一场比赛要赢。
You know what?
你知道吗?
Yeah, he's gonna end up paying for that later.
是的,他稍后会为此付出代价。
At our expense.
由我们承担费用。
He'll be laying on the ground in a few minutes.
几分钟后他就会躺在地上。
Save your energy!
节省你的精力!
Whoo!
呼!
All right, Leo. Check us in.
好吧,里奥。 检查我们。
Sixth! Sixth. Broadrail.
第六! 第六。 伯达瑞尔队。
It's over there!
它在那边!
Here.
这里。
It's here.
是这里。
That wasn't too bad, huh?
那还不错吧?
Selfie.
自♥拍♥。
Now for the hard part.
现在是困难的部分。
Yeah, funny.
是的,有趣。
Chik. Chik.Oh, thank you.
奇克。 奇克。喔谢谢。
Hey, I think we'll need more than the hour of sleep we planned on, all right?
嘿,我想我们需要的睡眠时间比计划的多,好吗?
We've had five hours in three days.
我们三天里有五个小时。
We really need more?
我们真的需要更多吗?
Take it easy, all right? Relax.
放轻松,好吗? 放松。
How're we doing? Four or five teams.
我们怎么样?四到五支队伍。
That's all I saw.Anybody head out yet?
这就是我所看到的。有人出去了吗?
Not that I know of.
从来没听过。
Hey, guys. Look.
大家好。 看。
It's Team Arc'Teryx. What?
这是始祖鸟队。什么?
You gotta be kidding me.
你一定是在开玩笑。
I thought we'd be
我以为我们会
way behind here.
远远落后于此。
Yeah, well, we're not.
是的,好吧,我们不是。
Chiki?
奇克?
They're letting everyone use GPS here.
他们让这里的每个人都使用 GPS。
If we're willing to take some chances, we can really put this away.
如果我们愿意冒险,我们真的可以把这件事抛诸脑后。
What kind of chances?
什么样的机会?
Whatever "chances" Chiki says.
不管 奇克 说什么“机会”。
Yeah. Whatever it takes, right?
是的。 不管需要什么,对吧?
How much rest you need?
你需要多少休息?
Thirty five minutes, okay?
三十五分钟,可以吗?
We're gonna take 35 minutes to rest. That's it. Let's go.
我们要休息35分钟。 这就对了。 我们走吧。
Lay down.
躺下。
Olivia, you good? Yeah, I'm fine.
奥莉维亚,你好吗? 是的,我很好。
We're into nighttime trekking now,
我们现在开始夜间徒步,
which could be much more dangerous
这可能会危险得多
for these athletes,
对这些运动员来说,
especially with the bad weather
尤其是天气不好的情况下
that's expected in the area.
这是该地区所预期的。
Hey, Chik.
嘿,奇克。
Did you see the list of things to watch out for on this leg?
您看到这条腿上需要注意的事项清单了吗?
No! Tell us, Deck!
不! 告诉我们,德克!
Crocodiles, tarantulas, and snakes. Lots of snakes.
鳄鱼、狼蛛和蛇。 很多蛇。
You don't mind snakes, do you, Chik?
你不介意蛇,是吗,奇克?
You know I hate snakes.
你知道我讨厌蛇。
Yeah, must have forgotten.
是啊,一定是忘记了。
Well, keep a sharp eye.
嗯,保持敏锐的眼光。
Oh, shit!
妈的!
Hey, you all right? What is that?
嘿,你还好吗?那是什么?
A snake! It's a snake!
一条蛇! 这是一条蛇!
Oh, man!
天啊!
Yeah, it's a snake, all right. It looks really poisonous!
是的,这是一条蛇,好吧。 看起来真的有毒!
Shut up, Leo. You better move!
闭嘴,里奥。 你最好动起来!
Looks real nasty!
看起来真的很恶心!
Another fun fact.
另一个有趣的事实。
During prohibition, these trails were used to transport alcohol made from sugarcane.
在禁酒令期间,这些小路被用来运送甘蔗制成的酒精。
I could use a pint of anything right now.
我现在可以喝一品脱任何东西。
What is it?
它是什么?
Nothing. Just twisted my knee in the mud.
没有什么。 刚刚在泥巴里扭伤了我的膝盖。
What? Well, give me your pack for a little bit.
什么? 好吧,把你的包包给我一点吧。
Take a break.
休息一下。
Hey. It's okay!
嘿。 没关系!
Give me the pack for a bit. Take a break.
把包包给我一下。 休息一下。
I've never given up my pack.
我从来没有放弃过我的包包。
First time I've ever given up my pack, man.
我第一次放弃我的背包,老兄。
Then blame me for the lack of training, okay?
那你就怪我没训练好不好?
Already am.
已经是了。
Guys, what are we... What are we doing here?
伙计们,我们在…我们在这里做什么?
Come on.
快点。
You all right?
你没事吧?
Shit.You okay?
妈的。你还好吗?
Come here. Come here.
过来。 过来。
Let's stop here and check our gear.
让我们在这里停下来检查一下我们的装备。
Oh, man. Sorry.
天啊。 对不起。
Michael, we're losing time.
迈克尔,我们正在浪费时间。
I said let's just check our gear, okay?
我说让我们检查一下我们的装备,好吗?
Take it easy. Yeah, sure. Whatever.
别紧张。好,当然。 任何。
Come on, take all the time you need.
来吧,花你需要的时间。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Oh, I'm just documenting this amazing journey.
哦,我只是在记录这段奇妙的旅程。
You know what? Actually, that's a good idea.
你知道吗? 事实上,这是一个好主意。
Let me get a shot with you in it.
让我和你一起拍一张。
Yeah?Yeah, look at this light.
是的?是的,看看这个灯。
It's gonna be amazing! Come here.
这将会是惊人的! 过来。
Okay. It's cool, right?
好的。很酷,对吧?
Ready? Yeah.
准备好?是的。
Bye! Hey!
再见!嘿!
The hell is the matter with you?
你到底有什么问题吗?
Hey, what the hell is your problem?
嘿,你到底有什么问题?
What's it gonna be, Leo?
会发生什么,里奥?
电影精选列表