是的。
Good boy.
好孩子。
You're okay.
你没事。
You're okay.
你没事。
Yeah.
是的。
Hey. Whoa, whoa. What's the matter?
嘿。 哇哦,哇哦。 什么事?
Arthur, you okay?
亚瑟,你还好吗?
Arthur?
亚瑟?
What's he saying?
他在说什么?
What is it?
它是什么?
He has major wounds from abuse.
他因虐待而受了重伤。
And the wounds are not just infected, but infested.
而且伤口不仅被感染,而且被感染。
See that shell?
看到那个壳了吗?
That's a parasite that's eating at his flesh, and what's underneath, it's even more serious.
那是一种寄生虫,正在吞噬他的肉身,而下面的东西,更是严重。
His teeth are rotted, and we're sure that every bite that he takes
他的牙齿已经腐烂,我们确信他咬的每一口
is very, very painful for him.
对他来说是非常非常痛苦的。
Um...
嗯...
We'll sedate him to clean the wounds.
我们会为他注射镇定剂来清理伤口。
But at this point, it's really about making him feel comfortable.
但此时此刻,确实是为了让他舒服一点。
Comfortable? For what?
舒服的? 为了什么?
If he's lucky, he'll live a few days.
如果幸运的话,他还能活几天。
That infestation is too vigorous, and we really can't do
那个侵扰太猛烈了,我们实在是无能为力
the kind of surgery that he needs.
他需要的手术类型。
Well, what about in the U.S.? I'm taking him home.
那么,在美国呢? 我要带他回家。
I really don't think that he'll make it.
我真的不认为他能成功。
Plus, you'll never get permission to take him.
另外,你永远不会获得带走他的许可。
Why would I need permission?
为什么我需要许可?
It's my dog. I'm taking him home.
这是我的狗。 我要带他回家。
I understand.
我明白。
But the agricultural board at the airport
但是机场的农业委员会
will never let him out.
永远不会让他出去。
Um...
嗯...
Michael, he...
迈克尔,他...
he should die with dignity, and we can give him that here.
他应该有尊严地死去,我们可以在这里给他这个。
I need to call my wife.
我需要打电♥话♥给我妻子。
Buddy,
伙伴,
I'll be right there, okay? I'm not going anywhere.
我马上就到,好吗? 我哪里也不去。
I'm just gonna call home, okay?
我就打电♥话♥回家,好吗?
I'll call home. I'll be right back.
我会打电♥话♥回家。 我马上回来。
Hey. Helen.
嘿。海伦。
How's he doing? Well, it's bad.
他怎么样?
The vet says there's nothing they can do for him.
兽医说他们无能为力。
They wanna put him down.
他们想把他打倒。
Oh, Michael.
哦,麦可。
Plus, I have to get the local government to give him permission or something to take him out.
另外,我必须得到当地政♥府♥的许可或采取其他措施才能带他出去。
I don't know.
我不知道。
He's been through so much.
他经历了太多。
I really wish you and Ruby got to meet him.
我真的希望你和鲁比能够见到他。
He's different, Helen.
他与众不同,海伦。
He's a sufferer. He's a fighter.
他是个受苦者。 他是一名战士。
Just like you.
就像你一样。
If you could ask him, what would he say?
如果你问他,他会说什么?
I don't think he has any fight left.
我认为他已经没有任何战斗力了。
I'll call you back.
我会再联络你。
I love you.
我爱你。
Doctor says it's time, so we'll give you a few minutes to say goodbye.
医生说时间到了,所以我们给你几分钟的时间说再见。
Arthur...
亚瑟...
I don't want you to hurt anymore, buddy.
我不想让你再受伤了,老兄。
You've been through so much.
你经历了这么多。
And you've done more for me than you'll ever know.
你为我做的事情比你想像的还要多。
Now you go out like a king, okay?
现在你像国王一样出去,好吗?
It's okay.
没关系。
Arthur, you gotta tell me.
亚瑟,你得告诉我。
Do you want me to let you go?
你想让我放你走吗?
I'm gonna fight too, okay?
我也要去战斗,好吗?
We're gonna fight together.
我们要一起战斗。
I'm gonna get you home, okay?
我送你回家,好吗?
Let's go home.
我们回家吧。
I need to get him out of here now.
我现在需要带他离开这里。
I'm gonna get you home, okay?
我送你回家,好吗?
Watch your step, buddy.
小心你的脚步,伙计。
Hey, it's okay, buddy. What's the matter?
嘿,没关系,伙计。 什么事?
Hey. It's okay.
嘿。 没关系。
We're just gonna go get a little sleep for tomorrow.
我们要去睡一会儿,为明天做准备。
All right? We both need it.
好的? 我们都需要它。
Come on. It's okay.
快点。 没关系。
What?
什么?
Hey.
嘿。
What is it?
它是什么?
Are you scared to go inside?
你害怕进去吗?
It's safe, and warm, and nice.
它安全、温暖、美好。
I promise.
我保证。
Oh, my gosh.
天啊。
All right. Where do you wanna go to sleep?
好的。 你想去哪里睡觉?
Huh? Come on.
啊? 快点。
We'll find somewhere to lay down for a little while.
我们会找个地方躺一会儿。
You don't know what you're missin', buddy.
你不知道你错过了什么,伙计。
We're gonna have to stay somewhere.
我们得找个地方待着。
Where do you wanna go? Huh?
你想去哪里? 啊?
Oh, God. Finally.
天啊。 最后。
All right. Come on.
好的。 快点。
Cashed in my entire savings for that hotel room.
把我所有的积蓄都兑现了那间饭店房♥间。
I'm not a dog person.
我不是一个爱狗的人。
I never even had a pet.
我甚至从来没有养过宠物。
Yeah.
是的。
Hey, Michael.
嘿,麦可。
Michael, hey!
迈克尔,嘿!
I've been lookin' all over for you, man.
我一直在到处寻找你,伙计。
We've got a plane to catch.
我们要赶飞机。
I can't believe you slept out here.
我不敢相信你居然睡在这里
I wouldn't call it "sleeping."
我不会称之为“睡觉”。
Well, you can sleep on the plane.
好吧,你可以在飞机上睡觉。
Come on, we gotta go.
来吧,我们得走了。
Are you okay, boy? All right. It's okay.
你还好吗,男孩? 好的。 没关系。
You all right?
你没事吧?
Well, I've been better.
嗯,我已经好多了。
How is he?
他怎么样?
Not good.
不好。
It's okay. Come on. Come on.
没关系。 快点。 快点。
We support you, Michael!
我们支持你,麦可!
You guys did this?
你们做了这个吗?
We all did this.
我们都这么做了。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Good on you, Michael.Thank you, guys.
干得好,麦可。感谢你们。
Michael, go.
迈克尔,走吧。
Thanks for calling us.
感谢您打电♥话♥给我们。
We were excited to help out.
我们很高兴能提供协助。
So you got the press with you?
所以你有媒体在场吗?
Well, yeah. We won, right? Everyone loves a winner.
嗯,是的。 我们赢了,对吧? 每个人都喜欢胜利者。
My God. You never change.
我的上帝。 你永远不会改变。
Can I ask you something?
我可以问你一件事吗?
I know what you're gonna ask me.
我知道你要问我什么。
And the answer is no.
答案是否定的。
There's no way we would've beat you on that paddle.
我们不可能在桨上打败你。
I mean, that race was yours to win.
我的意思是,那场比赛是你的胜利。
Congratulations, old friend.
恭喜你,老朋友。
For what it's worth,
对于它的价值来说,
I'd share a pack with you any day, Chik.
我随时都会与你分享一包,奇克。
Let's get him out of here, and have that beer.
让我们带他离开这里,然后喝啤酒。
Hey!
嘿!
Smile! You're live.
电影精选列表