微笑! 你还活着。
Comin' home, baby! There we go.
回家吧,宝贝! 我们开始吧。
Signing off right now.
马上就下线了。
Keep in touch.
保持联♥系♥。
Make sure you like and subscribe.
确保您喜欢并订阅。
Whoo!
呼!
Oh, What is... What is that?
哦,那是什么……那是什么?
I can't put him in that.
我不能把他放进去。
You think he's gonna sit up in first class?
你认为他会在头等舱坐起来吗?
In the cage, or he doesn't fly.
关在笼子里,不然就飞不起来。
No, no, no. You don't understand.
不不不。 你不明白。
He... He can't go into that cage.
他……他不能进那个笼子。
He wouldn't even come into my hotel room.
他甚至不肯进入我的饭店房♥间。
He was terrified to come into the airport.
他很害怕进入机场。
This dog... It's not that kinda dog, okay?
这狗……不是那种狗好吗?
I can't put him in that cage.
我不能把他关在笼子里。
I'm not gonna let him die alone.
我不会让他独自死去。
He's gonna die in that fucking cage!
他会死在那个该死的笼子里!
I'm not gonna put him in there.
我不会把他放在那里。
The dog either gets inside the cage, or he's not getting on the plane.
狗要么进入笼子,要么不上飞机。
No, please.
不谢谢。
He's not well. All right?
他身体不太好。 好的?
Six hours in the bottom of a plane is gonna kill him.
在飞机底部待六个小时就会要了他的命。
I'm just doing my job, sir.
我只是在做我的工作,先生。
Come here, buddy.
来这里,伙计。
Come here. Come here. Look at me, buddy.
过来。 过来。 看着我,伙计。
I need you to be okay.
我需要你一切都好。
All right? I need...
好的? 我需要...
Please.
请。
I need you to be okay.
我需要你一切都好。
Please.
请。
I'm gonna be there, waiting for you the second you get off, okay?
你一下车我就会在那儿等你,好吗?
I'm gonna be there.
我会在那里。
You're gonna be okay. Okay?
你会没事的。 好的?
Okay.
好的。
All right, come on.
好吧,来吧。
Come on, boy. It's okay. Go ahead.
来吧,男孩。 没关系。 前进。
Arthur.
亚瑟.
Arthur.
亚瑟.
I promise you I'll be there, okay?
我答应你我会在那里,好吗?
You be strong for me one more time.
你再为我坚强一次。
I'm gonna be there.
我会在那里。
Okay?
好的?
Be careful with him, please.
请小心对待他。
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
Sorry.
对不起。
In here somewhere.
就在这里的某个地方。
He hasn't moved since he got here.
自从他来到这里之后,他就没有动过。
Hey.
嘿。
Well, I'm here, buddy. It's okay.
好吧,我在这里,伙计。 没关系。
I'm here.
我在这里。
I'm gonna get you out of there.
我会带你离开那里。
I'm gonna get you out of there, okay?
我会带你离开那里,好吗?
All right, come on. I'm gonna get you out.
好吧,来吧。 我会把你救出来。
Come here.
过来。
I've never seen anything like this.
我从来没有见过这样的事情。
MAN 1: Here they come.
他们来了。
MAN 2: There he is!
他在那!
Michael.There's Daddy.
麦可。有爸爸。
MAN 3: Hey, Michael! Arthur gonna be okay?
嘿,麦可! 亚瑟会没事吧?
RUBY: There he is.
他在那。
Listen, this is Susan, the vet from the clinic.
听着,这是诊所的兽医苏珊。
RUBY: Is he gonna be okay? Yeah, yeah.
他会没事吗? 是啊是啊。
Of course, honey.
当然,亲爱的。
Come on.
快点。
Everybody knows about him.
每个人都知道他。
Mm hmm.It's crazy.
嗯嗯。 太疯狂了。
You know people have been sending in money to help?
你知道人们一直在捐款帮助吗?
Really?Yeah.
真的吗?是的。
Thousands of dollars so far.
至今已数千元。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
We're gonna need it.
我们会需要它。
We have another mouth to feed.
我们还有一张嘴要喂。
A couple of meatballs, he's fine.
几个肉丸,他很好。
Not that kind of mouth.
不是那种嘴。
What... Are you?
你是做什么的?
Mm hmm.No.
嗯嗯。 不。
Yeah, I found out a couple days ago.
是的,我几天前就知道了。
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么不告诉我?
I was saving it.For what?
我正在保存它。为了什么?
In case you needed some good news.
如果您需要一些好消息。
You know you're gonna be...
你知道你会...
VET: Michael. What? What is it?
麦可. 什么? 它是什么?
We need your help.What?
我们需要你的帮助。什么?
VET: We're not sure if he's going to make it.
我们不确定他是否能成功。
Can I touch him?Yes. Gently.
我可以碰他吗?是的。 轻轻地。
Hey. Hey.
嘿。 嘿。
Arthur.
亚瑟.
Arthur,
亚瑟,
I'm here, buddy. I'm here.
我在这儿,老兄。 我在这里。
It's okay.
没关系。
Hey.
嘿。
Hi.
你好。
Yeah. Yeah.
是的。 是的。
We're here together.
我们在一起。
Hey.
嘿。
You're gonna have another brother or sister.
你将会有另一个兄弟或姊妹。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Arthur.
亚瑟.
Buddy.
伙伴。
Come on, boy.
来吧,男孩。
Come on.
快点。
以亚瑟的名义开设的众筹账户筹集了足够的钱来支付亚瑟的医疗费用,
剩下的钱足够给亚瑟买♥♥几个额外的肉丸子。
亚瑟基金会继续为世界各地的动物福利筹集资金,
♪ When I was a young boy living in the city ♪
♪ 当我还是个住在城市的小男孩 ♪
♪ All I did was run, run, run, run, run ♪
♪ 我所做的就是跑、跑、跑、跑、跑 ♪
♪ Staring at the lights They look so pretty ♪
♪ 盯着灯光 他们看起来很漂亮 ♪
♪ Momma said, "Son, son, son, son, son ♪
♪ 妈妈说:“儿子,儿子,儿子,儿子,儿子 ♪
♪ "You're gonna grow up You're gonna get old ♪
♪ “你会长大 你会变老 ♪
♪ "All that glitters don't turn to gold ♪
♪ “所有闪光的东西都不会变成黄金 ♪
♪ "But until then Just have your fun ♪
♪ “但在那之前,尽情享受吧 ♪
♪ "Boy, run, run Run, run, run" ♪
♪ “男孩,跑,跑 跑,跑,跑” ♪
♪ Yeah, run, run, run ♪
♪ 是的,跑,跑,跑 ♪
♪ Run, run, run ♪
♪ 跑,跑,跑 ♪
♪ When I was a young kid living in the city ♪
♪ 当我还是个住在城市的小孩时 ♪
♪ All I did was pay, pay, pay, pay, pay ♪
♪ 我所做的就是付钱、付钱、付钱、付钱、付钱 ♪
♪ And every single dime that good Lord gave me ♪
♪ 还有上帝给我的每一分钱 ♪
♪ I could make it last three, four, five days ♪
♪ 我可以坚持三、四、五天 ♪
♪ Living it up but living down low ♪
♪ 活得高调,但生活却低调 ♪
♪ Chasing that luck before I get old ♪
♪ 在我变老之前追逐这份幸运 ♪
♪ And looking back Oh, we had some fun ♪
♪ 回想起来哦,我们玩得很开心 ♪
♪ Boy, run, run Run, run, run ♪
♪ 男孩,跑,跑 跑,跑,跑 ♪
♪ They tell you that the sky might fall ♪
♪ 他们告诉你天可能会塌下来 ♪
♪ They'll say that you might lose it all ♪
♪ 他们会说你可能会失去一切 ♪
♪ So I run until I hit that wall ♪
♪ 所以我一直跑,直到撞到那堵墙 ♪
♪ Yeah, I learned my lesson Count my blessings ♪
♪ 是的,我吸取了教训 数数我的祝福 ♪
♪ Look to the rising sun and run, run, run ♪
♪ 看着冉冉升起的太阳,奔跑,奔跑,奔跑 ♪
♪ Yeah, one day Well, the sky might fall ♪
♪ 是的,有一天天可能会塌下来 ♪
♪ Yeah, one day I could lose it all ♪
♪ 是的,有一天我可能会失去一切 ♪
电影精选列表