Go make him happy. Win a world championship.
去让他开心吧,赢得世界冠军。
Hey, Michael.
嘿,麦可。
You gonna finish this year?
今年你会退役吗?
Yeah, I'm gonna finish.
是的,我要退役了。
And with your daughter, I'm gonna win.
和你女儿在一起,我会赢。
What do you think, old boy?
老男孩,你觉得怎么样?
I agree.
我同意。
Olivia, you need to go.
奥莉维亚,你该走了。
Will you make an old man happy and go race?
你会让老人家高兴,并去参加比赛吗?
Would ya?
会吗?
I need this.
我需要这个。
And maybe you do, too.
也许你也是如此。
Well, if the man says "race," then let's race.
好吧,如果那个人说“比赛”,那么我们就比赛吧。
I gotta run.
我得撤了。
See you down there!
下面见!
And my fourth here is a young guy I found...
我的第四个是我找到的一个年轻人...
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What about Leo Sun?
哇,哇,哇。 里奥·孙呢?
He was a part of your team the last go around.
上次比赛时他是你们团队的一员。
Why not use him?
为什么不用他呢?
Well, Leo races for all the wrong reasons.
好吧,里奥出于各种错误的原因参加比赛。
Self promotion, glory.
自我提升,荣耀。
Well, what would be the right ones?
那么,什么是正确的呢?
Like, why do you race, Michael?
例如,迈克尔,你为什么参加比赛?
Leo has over 1,000,000 followers on Instagram
里奥在Instagram上拥有超过一千万。
and almost as many on Twitter.
名粉丝,在Twitter上也拥有几乎同样多的粉丝。
Leo's not a good idea.
里奥不是个好主意。
I... I have to agree with John.
我……我必须同意约翰的观点。
All right. Well, what is this unique opportunity gonna cost us?
好的。 那么,这个独特的机会会让我们付出什么代价呢?
Well, to do it right,
嗯,正确的做法,
I need to get to the Dominican Republic at least four weeks early to train and acclimate
我需要至少提前四个星期到达多明尼加共和国进行训练和适应。
to the heat and the humidity, so...
由于炎热和潮湿,所以……
You need four weeks for that?
你需要四个星期吗?
No, I need six to eight, but I'll make it work.
不,实际上我需要六到八个星期,但我会成功的。
How much?$100,000.
多少?十万美元。
How much sponsor money did you get in the last race
上一场比赛你得到了多少赞助商资金。
when you only lasted one day?
当你只坚持一天的时候?
Hey, um...
嘿,嗯……
I'll meet you outside, Michael.
我会在外面等你,麦可。
You know, my senior year in high school,
你知道,我高中四年级时,
I was cut from the football team.
我被踢出了足球队。
Three months later, I was cut from the basketball team.
三个月后,我被篮球队除名。
And then at baseball tryouts, the coach told me that I was just wasting his time.
然后在棒球选拔赛上,教练告诉我,我只是在浪费他的时间。
So I left the field, but instead of going home, I started running.
于是我离开了球场,但没有回家,而是开始跑步。
All right? I ran 15 miles in my baseball cleats and I wore them down to the soles.
我穿着棒球鞋跑了24公里,并且跑穿了鞋底。
Four hours later, my feet were bleeding,and I had a stress fracture in my shin,
四小时后,我的脚流血了,小腿抽筋了。
and I had to call my mom to come and pick me up because I was lost.
因为我迷路了,所以我不得不打电♥话♥给妈妈来接我。
And the next day, I did it again.
第二天,我又这么做了。
And again the day after that.
第三天又是这样。
And you know what I learned?
你知道我学到了什么吗?
I learned that I could embrace pain.
我了解到我可以拥抱痛苦。
Buckets of it.
很多的痛苦。
All right? I learned that suffering is a skill and that I can suffer more than anyone
我明白了受苦是一种技能,我比任何人都更能吃苦,
or anything else.Michael.
或其他任何东西。麦可.
No, no. He wants to know why I race.
不,不。他想知道我为什么参加比赛。
You wanna know why I race?
你想知道我为什么要参加比赛吗?
Because I wanna show people that I have what it takes to win.
因为我想向人们展示我有能力赢得胜利。
All right? So you keep your money.
所以你留着你的钱。
I'll find another way.
我会想到其它办法来实现胜利。
And then you'll know just why I race.
然后你就会知道我为什么要参加比赛。
And you'll be hanging my picture right there on the center of that wall, I promise you that.
我向你保证,你会把我的照片挂在那面墙的中♥央♥。
Thank you for your time.
感谢您的时间。
He's crazy.
他疯了。
There's only a handful of people who know what five days racing
只有少数人知道什么是五日赛,
the roughest terrain on earth is like.
比赛区域是地球上最崎岖的地形。
And nobody knows that more than Michael.
没有人比迈克尔更了解这一点。
Out there, it is about surviving.
在那里,一切都是为了生存。
Tucker, he's a survivor.
塔克,他是幸存者。
Jesus, Michael.
天哪,麦可。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
$50,000.
五万美元。
Can't race on that.
这个金额不够比赛花费。
And Leo has to be your fourth.
里奥必须是你的第四个队员。
What?They're counting on
什么?他们希望
the social media side to justify the funds.
在社交媒体上宣传,这样钱花的值。
Oh, my God. Leo and I haven't even spoken since Costa Rica.
我的天啊。 自从哥斯达黎加以来,里奥和我就没有说过话。
Brother, that's the offer.
兄弟,这就是条件。
So, I'm supposed to be racing for social media views now?
那么,我现在应该在社群媒体上宣传比赛吗?
If you wanna race, yeah.
如果你想参加比赛,是的。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
All right. Nice one.
好的。很棒。
Sorry, this is a closed set.
抱歉,这是封闭区域。
Closed for what?It's a private photo shoot.
为什么封闭?这是私人照片拍摄。
I'm looking for Leo Sun.
我找里奥·孙。
Chin down.
下巴低一点儿。
Never mind. I see him.
我看到他了。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Hey, Michael!
嘿,麦可!
What's going on, man? Hey.
发生什么事了,老兄?
Wanna jump in a couple of shots with me?
想跟我一起照几张吗?
No. No, I'm good.
不用了。
Okay, we're taking five, everybody.
(摄影师:我们休息五分钟。)
Still mad about those mud posts from Costa Rica?
还在为我发了哥斯达黎加的照片生气吗?
That you posted all over Instagram? No.
你在Instagram上发的?不生气了。
I'm not on it.
我不看Ins。
Are you sure?
确定吗?
Yeah. Right, right.
好吧,好吧。
So, what's all this?
那么,这是在干什么?
Oh, it's my new line of outdoor streetwear.
哦,这是我的新品牌户外街头服饰系列。
It's called Restart. One word.
我的新品牌叫重启,一个特定词。
I think "Restart" is already one word, no?
我认为“重启”已经是一个词了,不是吗?
Well, in six months, Michael, there won't be any doubt of that, trust me.
迈克尔,相信我,六个月后“重启”就是这个品牌的特定词。
It's all about brand now.
现在做的一切都是为了新品牌的发布。
They'll follow wherever the money goes, you know?
钱流到哪里他们就会跟到哪里,你知道吗?
I thought it was about racing.
我来找你是为了比赛的事。
Well, there's a time in life to move on.
嗯,生活总是在前进。
I wouldn't know. Racers race.
我说的是赛车手比赛。
Hmm. Winners win too, right?
唔,胜利者别的方面也会赢,对吧?
Yeah. Would've been good for your brand.
是的,对您的品牌有好处。
Would've been great for the brand, but, uh,
对这个品牌来说会很棒,但是,呃,
I think I'm doing okay now.
我想我现在过得还不错。
So race with me this year.
今年和我一起比赛吧。
I got everything set up.
我把一切都安排好了。
Sponsors, Chikerotis, and Olivia Baker.
赞助商、奇克·络蒂斯和奥利维娅·贝克。
All we need is you.
就差你了。
Baker? That Hugo Baker's daughter?
奥利维娅·贝克? 那个雨果·贝克的女儿?
Yeah. Guy was a beast.
是的,那个哥们是个野兽。
Well, she's in, and she's as good as him.
好吧,她进来了,而且她和他一样牛逼。
How's Chiki's knee?
奇克的膝盖怎么样了?
It's good. He's ready.Mm.
恢复的不错,他已经准备好了。
You got it all figured out, huh?
你已经全部搞定了是吧?
We're ready, Leo.Thank you.
我们准备好了,里奥。
Your sponsors said you had to bring me on, didn't they?
你的赞助商说你必须让我加入,是不是?
They want my followers. Yeah.
他们想要我的粉丝。是的。
That's exactly it.
没错。
But what happens to all this when the fact that you've never won anything
但是你从未赢得任何比赛时,会发生什么?
catches up with you?
粉丝会继续追着你吗?
I mean, is anybody gonna click on someone who's no longer relevant?
我的意思是,有人会点击不再相关的人吗?
Tell me you blew it last time.
告诉我你上次把比赛搞砸了。
Tell me your ego, and your selfishness, and you not listening to me cost us that race.
告诉我你的自负和自私,你不听我的话,让我们输掉了这场比赛。
Yeah, Leo. I blew it.
是的,里奥。我搞砸了。
电影精选列表