我们都很担心你。
I didn't eat the meatballs.
我没有吃肉丸。
What? What?
什么?什么?
He saved me, okay? I owed him.
他救了我,好吗? 我欠他的。
Are you crazy? You needed those.
你疯了? 你需要那些。
How far to the TA?
离TA还有多远?
Across the...
横跨...
A mile up the river, and then we're there.
逆流而上一英里,我们就到了。
Let's just get him in the water and cool him off.
我们把他放到水里让他凉快一下吧。
Come on. Yeah.
快点。是的。
Come on, boy.
来吧,男孩。
Come on.
快点。
Hey, Chik? Yeah.
嘿,奇克?是的。
Do the rules say we can cross
规则规定我们可以穿越吗
the river by boat? Sure they do.
搭船过河?当然有。
Decker and I did it in Costa Rica.
德克尔和我在哥斯达黎加做到了。
There's a boat! Hola!
有船! 你好!
Senor, wait! Hey! Hello!
先生,等等! 嘿! 你好!
Michael,
迈克尔,
Arthur's looking as bad as Leo.
亚瑟看起来和里奥一样糟糕。
Come on. Come on.Sit him down.
快点。 快点。让他坐下。
Hold on. Hold on.
坚持,稍等。 坚持,稍等。
You know what your problem is, Michael?
你知道你的问题是什么吗,麦可?
Come on. Sit, sit, sit.
快点。 坐,坐,坐。
You don't listen to anybody.
你不听任何人的。
Drink. Drink.
喝。 喝。
You can be a real asshole sometimes.
有时你可能是个真正的混♥蛋♥。
Yeah, Leo. I know. You, too, by the way.
是的,里奥。 我知道。 顺便说一句,你也是。
He's getting delirious,
他变得神智不清,
this guy.Yeah, no shit.
这家伙。是的,没什么。
We need to get him to the Transition Area, otherwise we're in real trouble.
我们需要把他送到过渡区,否则我们就有麻烦了。
Hey, why don't you try to stop that boat? All right?
嘿,你为什么不试着阻止那艘船呢? 好的?
Yeah.
是的。
Give them the war money. Whatever they want.
给他们战争资金。 无论他们想要什么。
Okay!
好的!
Come here, buddy. You okay? Hey.
来这里,伙计。 你还好吗? 嘿。
Not too much further, okay, buddy?
别走太远了,好吗,老兄?
Oh, God.
天啊。
He's starting to smell like rotten flesh.
他开始闻起来像腐肉。
This dog needs a vet.
这只狗需要兽医。
Hey! Hey, hey.
嘿! 嘿,嘿。
No pictures of me like this on Instagram.
Instagram 上没有我这样的照片。
Don't worry.
不用担心。
Nobody's worrying about you on Instagram.
Instagram 上没有人担心你。
Just get us on that boat.
就带我们上那艘船吧。
She's gonna take us across.
她要带我们过去。
All right, great. Help is on the way.
好吧,太好了。 帮助正在路上。
Let's go. Come on. Yes, come on!
我们走吧。 快点。是的,请!
Come on. We did it. How much?
快点。 我们做到了。多少?
No charge. She saw us, and I think
免费。 她看到了我们,我想
she felt sorry for us.What?
她为我们感到难过。什么?
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吗? 是的。
Great job. Thank you.
做得好。 谢谢。
High school Spanish, you know?
高中西班牙语,你知道吗?
Drink. Drink!
喝。 喝!
I'm okay.Don't worry, you're okay.
我还好。别担心,你没事的。
That's a nice boat.Have some more water.
那是一艘漂亮的船。多喝点水。
Open up.
打开。
All right. Come on.
好的。 快点。
Get him on. Leo first.
让他上车。首先是里奥。
Get him on. Get in. Okay, sit.
让他上吧。 进去吧。
All right, come on, boy.
好吧,来吧,孩子。
Come on. Get him on. Get him on.
快点。 让他上吧。 让他上吧。
Okay. All right, come on, boy. Get in.
好的。 好吧,来吧,孩子。 进来。
Team Broadrail has traveled over 200 miles
伯达瑞尔队团队已行驶超过 200 英里
and they found a companion.
他们找到了一个同伴。
That canine is looking stronger
那只狗看起来更强壮
than some of the team members at this point.
比此时的一些团队成员。
Hey, medic! We need a medic!
嘿,军医! 我们需要一名医生!
Here! Here.
这里! 这里。
Here.Dehydration.
这里。脱水。
I can get fluids in him orally, but he really should have an IV.
我可以给他口服液体,但他确实应该静脉注射。
No, that's four hours we can't afford.
不,这四个小时我们承受不起。
Well, theoretically, we can just go.
好吧,理论上来说,我们可以走了。
He can rest, and we can paddle him.
他可以休息,我们可以划他的船。
I can paddle. I can paddle.
我可以划桨。 我可以划桨。
Hey. Where is everybody else?You're the first.
嘿。 其他人都在哪里?你是第一。
What? What?
什么? 什么?
We're the first team here?
我们是第一队来的?
By a lot, from what I've been hearing.
据我所听到的,很多。
Team Arc'Teryx is next.
接下来是始祖鸟队团队。
Your idea worked. Hey.
你的想法成功了。嘿。
You guided us. We made it.
你指引了我们。 我们成功了。
We can do this. Leo, hey.
我们做得到。 里奥,嘿。
Give me 20 minutes.Relax.
给我20分钟。放松。
I got it.Relax, relax.
我得到了它。放松,放松。
I can paddle, I swear.Relax.
我会划桨,我发誓。放松。
Relax.
放松。
Now just look at me, okay? Let me see you.
现在只要看着我,好吗? 让我看看你。
You okay? I'm fine.
你还好吗?我没事。
I'm fine. No, no. Look at me.
我没事。不,不。 看着我。
Just give me 20 minutes. I'll be back on my feet.
给我20分钟。 我会重新站起来。
Just give me some water.
只要给我一些水就好了。
How you feeling right now?I can paddle. I'm all right.
你现在感觉怎么样?我可以划桨。 我没事。
No, you're not. All right?
不,你不是。 好的?
I'm not giving you a voice on this one.
我不会在这件事上给你发言权。
Give him the IV, okay? Michael, no!
给他静脉注射,好吗?迈克尔,不!
Listen to me, pal.
听我说,朋友。
We've been through a lot together.
我们一起经历了很多。
And for once, I am going to listen to you.
这一次,我要听你的。
All right? Remember you said "winners win"?
好的? 还记得你说过“胜者为王”吗?
I need you healthy to do that.
我需要你健康才能做到这一点。
Okay?
好的?
I got you, Leo. You're one of us.
我找到你了,里奥。 你是我们中的一员。
Just calm down. Relax.
冷静一下啦。 放松。
Guys, look, we're gonna get four hours of rest
伙伴们,听着,我们要休息四个小时
that the other teams won't have, and we get a healthy Leo. All right?
这是其他球队所没有的,我们得到了一个健康的里奥。 好的?
Even if they come and they go out right away, they're gonna be hurting.
即使他们来了又马上出去,他们也会受伤。
We can catch them on a 14 hour paddle.
我们可以用 14 小时划桨来捕捉它们。
This is our time, okay?
这是我们的时代,好吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Excuse me, miss? MEDIC: Mm hmm.
对不起,小姐? 嗯嗯。
Do you have a vet here? Somebody who could take a look at this guy for me when you get a chance?
你们这里有兽医吗? 如果有机会的话,有人可以帮我看看这个家伙吗?
MEDIC: Sorry, we don't have any vets.
抱歉,我们没有兽医。
You gotta be kidding me.
你一定是在开玩笑。
Hey, Leo.I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
嘿,里奥。对不起。 对不起。
No, no. Don't be sorry.
不,不。 不要觉得抱歉。
Thank you. Thank you for trusting me.
谢谢。 感谢您对我的信任。
We got this now. Okay?
我们现在得到了这个。 好的?
Come on. Get the rest you need.
快点。 得到你需要的休息。
You come and finish strong, all right?
你来了,坚强地结束了,好吗?
Relax. Here's when you step up.
放松。 这就是你挺身而出的时候。
All right, everybody get some rest.
好了,大家都休息一下。
Okay, buddy. Easy, easy.
好吧,伙计。 慢慢来。
Easy, easy, easy.
容易,容易,容易。
Oh, yeah. Easy.
哦耶。 简单的。
Just cleaning up a little bit, okay?
只是稍微清理一下,好吗?
Hey.Hey.
嘿。嘿。
How's Arthur doing?
亚瑟怎么样了?
Mm, hard to tell.
嗯,很难说。
How's Leo?He's sleeping.
电影精选列表