You know, that's real easy for you to say.
你知道,这对你来说,说起来很容易。
Why is that?Well, you got out of the military with a chestful of medals, right?
为什么呢?你退伍的时候拿了一箱子勋章,对吧?
I washed up mid race on shore.
我在比赛中途被冲上岸。
I didn't even make it to the finish line.
我甚至没有到达终点线。
Well, the grass in your yard is only as green as you grow it.
好吧,你院子里的草只有你种的才绿。
You should put that on your sign.
你应该把它写在你的标志上。
That's a good idea. I'll get right on that.
那是一个好主意,我会立即照做。
You like the name on your shirt, right?
你喜欢你衬衫上的名字,对吧?
You like the medals on your chest?
你喜欢胸前的奖牌吗?
What's wrong with me wanting the same thing?
我想要同样的东西有什么问题吗?
Where do you think I got it from?
你认为我能从哪里得到它?
Just don't be selfish, Mikey.
只是不要自私,麦克。
She's asleep.
她睡着了。
Well, that's good.
嗯,那很好。
Steaks will be done in a couple of minutes.
牛排几分钟后就做好了。
Couple of minutes till it's burned?
几分钟后就烤糊了?
It's called a sear.
它被称为灼烧。
Oh, right.
啊对。
You're missing the view.
你错过了风景。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
Look at this.
看这个。
Michael, that photo is three years old.
迈克尔,那张照片是三年前的。
Yeah, well, my dad makes it seem like it was yesterday.
是的,好吧,我爸爸让这一切看起来就像是昨天一样。
So?What do you mean "so?"
所以?“所以”是什么意思?
It has 182,000 likes of me stuck in the mud.
有十八万两千个人喜欢看我在泥巴里的衰样。
Yeah, and?
是啊,还有?
And I raced for 19 years.
我参加了19年的比赛。
That's what I'm remembered for.
这就是我被人们记得的原因。
Where are you? I'm right here.
你在哪里?我就在这里。
No, you're not.
不,你不在。
You're in a jungle somewhere, beating yourself to death with some magical finish line.
你在丛林中的某个地方,用一些神奇的终点线把自己打败。
Well, that's what I do, okay? Racers race.
嗯,这就是我的事业,赛车手比赛。
I was a racer, and now I'm a mom.
我曾经是一名赛车手,现在我是一名妈妈。
And, so, just like that I'm done?
那么,就这样我就结束了吗?
No, this is not how it ends for me.
不,这不是我的结局。
Oh, shit. I burned the steak.
妈的,我把牛排烤糊了。
No, a perfect sear like always.
不,一如既往的“完美”烤糊。
Yeah.
是的。
You know, this doesn't define you.
你知道,这并不能给你下定论。
Make some calls, Michael.
迈克尔,打几个电♥话♥。
Just see who's out there.
看看谁还在坚持。
Make some visits and go get a sponsor.
去寻找并签下赞助商。
Are you serious?Yeah.
你是认真的?是的。
Racers race, right?
赛车手比赛,对吗?
Are these friends of yours?
这些是你的朋友吗?
What's all this?
这一切是什么?
Silicon Valley glamping expedition.
矽谷豪华露营探险。
They pretend like they're roughing it for a night,
他们假装要熬一夜,而我则确保
and I make sure the +
烤棉花糖已经准备好。
What, and people pay for this?
什么,他们花钱干这些事吗??
Yeah.
是的。
I'm kind of a tour guide.
我是一名导游。
Don't look at me like that. It's good money, man.
你不要那样看着我。这是一笔不错的收入,伙计。
It's about time for me and Molly to move out of the beach shack and build a real house.
我和莫莉是时候搬出海滩小屋,建造一栋真正的房♥子了。
Putting together a new team for the world championships in the Dominican Republic.
我们一起为多明尼加共和国的世界锦标赛组建一支新队伍吧。
Spare no expense.
不惜一切代价。
Michael, I...Chik, one more win
迈克尔,我...奇克,再赢一场
and you're the oldest world champion ever.
你就是有史以来最年长的世界冠军。
Endorsement deals alone are gonna get you and Molly out of this shack,
光靠代言协议就能让你和莫莉走出这个小屋
and you can build whatever house you want.
你可以建造任何你想要的房♥子。
Not to mention you get to put a medal around your neck in front of Decker Swanson.
更不用说你可以在德克尔·斯旺森面前把一枚奖牌挂在脖子上。
He dropped you the minute you showed a limp.
当你膝盖受伤一瘸一拐的时候,他就把你扔下了。
You have sponsors?
你有赞助商吗?
I will.
我会找到的。
How's the knee holdin' up?
你的膝盖撑得住吗?
Don't worry about the knee. I'll be fine.
不用担心膝盖。 我不会有事的。
I'm not worried about the knee.
我不担心膝盖。
I'm worried about my future.
我担心我的未来。
WO Excuse me, sir?
对不起,先生?
It's getting windy, and the sand is getting in everything.
风越来越大,沙子进了帐篷,到处都是。
Is there something we can do about that?
你能处理一下吗?
Hey, man. Are the s'mores ready yet?
嗨,烤棉花糖准备好了吗?
I'm friggin' starving.
我快饿死了。
Yeah, I'm coming.
好的,我来了。
Time to make the s'mores, Chiki.
是时候烤棉花糖了,奇克。
I'd help you, but...
我愿意帮助你,但...
I can't do anything about the wind.
我对风无能为力。
Good luck with that one.
祝一切顺利。
I'll see you soon.
我们很快就会再见面。
WO Michael, when we look at your results,
迈克尔,当我们看到你的比赛成绩时,
we see a lot of top tens, but not a lot of victories.
我们看到很多前十名,但没有很多冠军。
Zero, actually.
实际上为零。
WO We're used to our clients winning.
我们已经习惯了赞助的客户获胜。
My sponsors always were well represented.
我的赞助商总是能得到很好的回报。
Then why'd they all leave you?
那为什么他们都和你解约了?
Well, you'd have to ask them.
嗯,你得问他们。
I'm asking you.
我在问你。
Well, had a baby. Took some time off.
期间我妻子生了小孩,休息了一段时间。
Look, this is a very unique opportunity for you at Broadrail.
看,现在的伯达瑞尔队的您来说是一个非常值得投入的机会。
I have a new team lined up, which I'm very excited about.
我有一个新的团队,对此我感到非常兴奋。
First one there is Chik, William Chikerotis.
第一个是奇克,威廉姆·奇克络蒂斯。
He's a four time world champion
他是四届世界冠军
that'll serve as my navigator.
他将作为队伍的导航员。
He was with Team Arc'Teryx for years.
他在始祖鸟队工作过多年。
Oh, we know. He's a legend. And he's even older than you.
哦,我们知道。他是一个传奇。 而且他甚至比你还大。
Oh, he can still race, trust me.
哦,他仍然可以比赛,相信我。
He's even leaving his team to race with me.
他甚至要离开他的团队来和我一起比赛。
Michael, I mean, we all know he was dropped by his team, right?
迈克尔,我的意思是,我们都知道他被他的球队抛弃了,对吧?
Bad knee?
膝盖不好?
Who else?
还有谁?
Olivia Baker.
奥利维娅·贝克。
Daughter of the Hugo Baker.
雨果·贝克的女儿。
Trains in Hawaii year round.
整年在夏威夷训练。
One of the best climbers I've ever seen.
我见过的最好的登山者之一。
Heel hook!
鞋跟钩!
I can't hear you.
我听不到你说话。
The hell you can't!
你听不到是扯淡!
You're gonna have to bitch louder.
你得骂得更大声。
You're the only one that listens to me, Spike.
你是唯一听我说话的人,史派克。
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
Are you Hugo Baker?Maybe.
你是雨果贝克吗?也许吧。
Well, I had a poster of you climbing the Half Dome in my room growing up.
嗯,我的房♥间里有一张你成长过程中攀爬半圆顶的海报。
Actually inspired me to climb it myself a couple years ago.
事实上,几年前我就受到启发自己去攀登。
Michael Light.I know who you are.
麦可莱特。我知道你是谁。
She's pretty good, huh?
她很不错吧?
She would be if she gave a whale's hump.
如果她能爬上鲸鱼的后背,她就很棒。
You got a spare harness?
你有备用安全带吗?
I'd like to go say hello.
我想去打个招呼。
You've got a visitor.
你有一位访客。
What?
什么?
Hey. Nice office.
嘿。不错的办公室。
Michael Light. Let me guess.
麦可莱特. 让我猜猜。
The Dominican, and you need a woman.
从多明尼加来,你需要一个女人。
I need you.
我需要你。
What about Helen?
海伦呢?
Fully retired. She's a full time mom now.
完全退休了。她现在是全职妈妈。
Well, sorry. I've given up racing.
好吧,抱歉。 我已经放弃比赛了。
I've given up climbing. Really?
我已经放弃攀登了。真的吗?
Wow. I mean, you could've fooled me.
哇。我的意思是,你可能会骗我。
Well, I do it for him. It makes him happy.
好吧,我是为了他。 这让他很高兴。
电影精选列表