And this year?
今年呢?
It's my team, Leo.
这是我的团队,里奥。
But I'm gonna give you a voice.
但我会给你给你话语权。
It's gonna be a loud one.
强有力的话语权吗?
It always is.
当然是的。
Just don't show up wearing makeup, okay?
只是不要化妆出现,好吗?
How's the knee, Chiki?
奇克,膝盖怎么样?
Wishing it had been here a couple of weeks earlier, as you promised.
真希望我们几周前就到了,正如你所承诺的那样。
Hey. We're gonna get in three climbs over 6,000 feet before the race, all right?
嘿。 比赛前我们要进行三次超过6,000英尺的攀爬,好吗?
Three climbs, and we're supposed to be ready?
爬三次,我们准备好了吗?
Hey, get used to it, Chiki. We're racing on a budget now.
嘿,习惯了,奇克。 我们现在是在节省开支。。
My bag.
我的包。
Hey, everything okay? Yeah, fine.
嘿,一切都好吗?是的,很好。
You sure? You got all your stuff?
你确定?东西都带齐了吗?
Yeah, we're good. Hey!
是的,我们很好。嘿!
Hey, it's okay.
嘿,没关系。
He said, "Damn dogs."
他说:“该死的狗。”
There's thousands of dogs in the streets,
街上有成千上万只狗。
and they're sick with rabies. Oh, lovely.
他们患有狂犬病。哦,可爱的。
What the hell happened to our training time?
我们的训练时间到底发生了什么问题?
Decker has been here for weeks.
德克尔已经在这里待了几个星期了。
Is this what I have to expect with you in charge?
这就是我信任你的结果吗?
We're here now, all right?
我们到这里了,对吗?
Let's just make the best of it.
让我们充分利用它。
We're gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的。
I need to check in. Team Broadrail. Michael Light.
我需要办理入住手续。麦可·莱特.
RECEPTIONIST: Bienvenidos.
接待员:祝你好运。
Hola.
你好。
Guys, we gotta move. Shit.
伙计们,继续前进。妈的。
第三次攀登训练12英里——海拔6130
Michael, this is the easiest trail.
迈克尔,这是最简单的路线。
It's all good, all right? They'll be ready on the day.
放心吧,他们会在比赛那天前准备好。
Just take a break for a second.
休息一下吧。
It's just like running in a damn sauna.
这就像在该死的桑拿房♥里跑步一样。
Humidity's gotta be, like, 99%.
湿度肯定有99%。
Chiki, how's the knee?
奇克,膝盖怎么样了?
Okay. You sure?
没问题。你确定?
Yes.All right.
是的。好的。
Just take it easy. Hey, Michael!
放轻松。嘿,麦可!
Oh. Oh, no.
哦,不。
Who's that guy? Hey!
那个人是谁? 嘿!
That's Team Arc'Teryx.
那是始祖鸟队。
Are those kids?
那些是孩子吗?
Hey, Deck, what took you so long?
嘿,德克,你怎么花了这么久?
Kids, say hello to Uncle Chikerotis.
孩子们,向奇克罗蒂斯叔叔问好。
You remember him.KID: Hi, Uncle Chik.
你还记得他。嗨,齐克叔叔。
You know, we've been waiting for ya.
你知道,我们一直在等你。
Michael, I thought you were retired, mate.
迈克尔,我以为你已经退休了,老兄。
Kids wanted to hike with us today.
孩子们今天想和我们一起健行。
What's up, dick?Beautiful up here, innit?
怎么了,迪克?这里很漂亮,不是吗?
I don't know about you, but I just love that thick jungle air.
不知道你怎么想,但我就是喜欢那种浓浓的丛林空气。
KID: See you, Uncle Chiki!
再见,奇克叔叔!
Hey, dick!
嘿,混♥蛋♥!
Your wife follows me on Instagram, buddy.
哥们,你老婆在 Instagram 上关注了我。
Hey.
嘿。
I'm really glad your dad made you come.
我真的很高兴你♥爸♥爸让你来。
Yeah, he's a hard man to say no to.
是的,他是一个很难拒绝的人。
Greetings, and welcome to the 2018 Adventure Racing World Championship!
大家好,欢迎来到2018冒险大赛世界锦标赛!!
Fifty four teams have qualified this year for the most competitive and demanding race we've ever had.
今年有54支队伍获得了参赛资格,这是我们有史以来最具竞争力和要求最高的一届比赛。
In just a few minutes, you will receive the first set of your course maps.
很快,你们就会收到第一套路线图。
Over the next five to ten days, depending on how you manage the course... you will cover, at minimum, 435 miles!
在接下来的5到10天里,根据你们自行制定的路线,你们至少要穿越435英里!
Remember, the soul of adventure racing is
请记住,冒险大赛的灵魂是
you get to pick any route you want.
你可以选择任何你想要的路线。
So choose wisely,
所以明智地选择,
and get from transition to transition
从一个中转点到下一个中转点
as fast as you can.
以你最快的速度。
Hey. Hey.
嘿。嘿。
I just wanted to hear your voice one last time.
我只是想最后一次听听你的声音。
You sound good.
你听起来不错。
I'm ready. We're ready.
我已经准备好了。 我们准备好了。
Ruby misses you.
鲁比想念你。
I miss you.
我想你。
I miss you both, too.
我也想念你们俩。
Just come home safe, okay? I will.
安全回家好吗?我会的。
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你。我也爱你。
比赛前3小时42分钟
Adventure racing is the most intense
冒险大赛是最激烈的
team sport known to man.
人类已知的团队运动。
Over the next five to ten grueling days,
在接下来的五到十天的辛苦日子里,
these athletes will cross 435 miles
这些运动员将穿越 435 英里
performing a mix of disciplines
进行多种项目的混合运动
including trekking, climbing,
包括徒步、登山、
biking and kayaking.
骑自行车和皮划艇。
Fifty four teams from 30 countries
来自 30 个国家的 54 支队伍
have descended upon this great island nation,
降临到这个伟大的岛国,
each vying for the elusive world title
每个人都在为获得世界冠军而拼搏
in what is certain to be the biggest physical
这肯定是最大的体力拼搏
and mental challenge these racers have ever faced.
以及这些选手曾经面临过的最大的心理挑战。
A unique feature of adventure racing
冒险大赛的独特之处
is that teams can carve their own distinct paths
团队可以开辟自己独特的道路
to designated transition areas.
到指定的中转区域。
Where teams are forced to change disciplines,
当团队被迫改变路线时,
navigation becomes crucial.
导航变得至关重要。
In roughly five days' time,
大约五天时间里,
we will crown the 2018 world champions.
我们将加冕2018年世界冠军。
Hey. Get it in. Get it in.
嘿。 过来,过来。
All right, come here. Guys...
好吧,到这里来。 伙计们...
Chiki's got a great plan, all right?
奇克有一个很棒的方案。
We got some good climbs in. We're ready.
我们进行了很好的攀登训练。我们准备好了。
Yeah, and he only threw up once on the last one, huh?
是啊,最后一次他只吐了一次,对吧?
That you know about. Good luck, Chiki.
你知道的。 祝你好运,奇克。
There's a steep section in the second half, so I think we can find some shortcuts through it
下半场有一段陡峭的路段,所以我想我们可以找到一些捷径通过它
if we're willing to take some risks.
如果我们愿意承担一些风险。
So, a sleepless first half followed by a sleepless sprint through a steep and deadly second half.
因此,上半场不眠不休,紧接着是陡峭而致命的下半场的不眠不休的冲刺。
Would you want it any other way?
你想要其他方式吗?
Hell no.
一定不行。
All right, listen. We all know the first rule of adventure racing is
好吧,听着。 我们都知道冒险大赛的首要规则是
anything can happen out there.
那里什么事情都有可能发生。
No matter what we encounter, we accept it, and we embrace it, and we keep going.
无论遇到什么,我们都接受它,拥抱它,然后继续前进。
We push, and we suffer,and we win.
我们努力,我们受苦,我们胜利。
That's gonna be the difference, all right?
这就是差别,好吗?
Who's gonna want it more.
谁会更想要它。
We didn't come here for second place.
我们来这里不是为了获得第二名。
We came here for first.
我们是来争夺冠军的。
My dad is dying of cancer.
我父亲得了癌症。
Olivia, when? Why didn't you say anything?
奥莉维亚,什么时候? 为什么之前什么也没说?
I didn't wanna race, but he insisted, all right?
我不想参加比赛,但他坚持。
I'm here because of him,and every day here is a day not with him.
我是因为他才来到这里的,这里的每一天都是没有他的一天。
So it has to be worth it. For him.
所以它一定是值得的。为了他。
All right. For him.
好的。为了他。
For us. For everyone important to us.
为了我们。 对于每个对我们重要的人。
Yes. Yes, Michael.I love you guys.
是的。是的,迈克尔。我爱你们。
We make our legacies in the next five days.
我们将在接下来的五天内创造我们的传奇。
It's my last chance. This is your last chance.
这是我最后的机会了。这是你们最后的机会。
Let's do this. Let's do this for your dad, okay?
我们开工吧。 让我们为你♥爸♥爸做这件事,好吗?
Yeah. Yes.
是的。 是的。
TEAM: USA! USA! USA!
美国! 美国! 美国!
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!TEAM: Oi, oi, oi!
澳洲,澳洲,澳洲!嗨!嗨!嗨!
ANNOUNCER: Three! Two!
三! 二!
One!
一!
Go!
出发!
电影精选列表