一个高大的弟弟
我们时常想起他
他本应继续和我们生活在一起
我不知道 也许今夜就是我的最后一夜
You never know, maybe tonight will be my last night.
也许明晚是我的最后一夜
Maybe tomorrow will be my last night,
所以 我没有什么计划 只是向前走
and so I don't make any plans, I just keep going.
他就像是 我的兄弟
He was like... a brother.
他就像我的一个重要组成部分
He was like a big part of me.
没人能取代他
How do you replace that?
他就是那个人 他永远都是那个人
He was the guy, and he always will be the guy.
我一直说 我不想成为冠军
And I say all the time, I don't want to be the champion,
我只想成为巨人
I just want to be the Giant.
我只想成为巨人安德烈
I just want to be André the Giant.
安德雷从不需要奇装异服
André never needed costuming.
他从不涂粉 也不需要穿奇怪的长袍
He never needed to paint his face or wear strange robes.
最杰出的运动员
The single most extraordinary athlete
无论是本时代或任何时代
of this or any other generation...
毋容置疑 他很特别
He was absolutely unique.
他就像是想象中的人物进入了现实
He was a figure of the imagination come to life.
人类喜欢创造神话
We're a myth-making people.
这是我们理解自身
That's how we understand ourselves
和理解我们周围的世界的方式
and the world around us.
他不是唯一一个
He's not the only real person
被神话所包围的人
around whom mythology has grown.
威廉·华♥莱♥士♥
William Wallace,
弗拉德三世 戴维·克罗克特
Vlad the Impaler, Davy Crockett.
他们都是真实存在的人
These are real people around whom
但关于他们的传奇故事与日俱增
these incredible mythologies grew over the years.
巨人安德雷也是其中的一员
André the Giant is one of those people.
他是一个真实存在的人
He is at once a real human,
但同时他也是一个神话人物
but at the same time he's a mythological figure.
我喜欢让每个人都开心
I like to make everybody happy
这就是我周游世界 到处比赛的原因
and that's why I'm traveling all over the world.
我想让每个人都有机会看到巨人
I want to make everybody have the chance to see the Giant,
我想向每个人都说你好
and I want to say hello to everybody.
安德雷·罗西莫夫的职业生涯长达27年
足迹遍布六个大洲 比赛超过5000场
他于1993年1月27日去世
骨灰洒在北卡罗来纳州埃勒布镇
他将房♥产留给了唯一的继承人
他的女儿罗宾
电影精选列表