Maybe you'll believe this, Hogan!
你干了些什么啊 伙计
What are you doing, man?
我在手指上涂了薄荷膏
I had Vicks VapoRub on my finger,
他撕开我背心的时候
and you could see me as he's ripping the shirt,
我本来想把它抹在眼睛里
I'm trying to stick it in my eye,
但他把我扯来扯去
but he's jerking me back and forth...
我根本用不着那招
I really didn't need it.
他当时那么做
It was just so upsetting that he did that
真的让我很生气
that I was in the moment anyway.
他想干什么
What is he doin'?
你流血了
You're bleeding.
-什么 安德雷 -起来吧
- What's... Andre... - Come on.
我们当时需要黑白分明的好人和坏人形象
We wanted a clear-cut good and bad guy.
所以安德雷变得痛苦 嫉妒和邪恶
André became bitter and jealous and evil.
这件事足以让粉丝们惊呼
The significance made the fans go, "You know what?
我们希望胡克·霍根现在就能
We want Hulk Hogan
打败这个恶心的高大巨人
to beat this big, nasty giant now.
现在我们都站在胡克·霍根这边了
Now we're all on Hulk Hogan's side."
你到底打不打算和他
Are you or are you not gonna fight him
在摔角狂热第三季上
at "WrestleMania III"
为了世界重量级冠军的头衔打一架
for the World Heavyweight Championship?
打还是不打
Yes or no?
打
Yes!
我们在这里见证重量级冠军赛史上
We are here for the most auspicious signing
最具有划时代意义的签约
for any heavyweight title match in history, as you all know.
这件事影响巨大
It was monumental,
安德雷多年来一直扮演受人尊敬的角色
Because André had been such a revered character for so many years.
他是那种能让人产生共鸣的人
He was the kind of guy that people could relate to
人们觉得自己了解真正的安德雷
and felt that they knew the real André
觉得他是个真正的好人
and that he was genuinely a good guy.
突然之间我们要创造一个全新的角色
All of a sudden we're gonna create a new character,
完全不同于人们所见过的他
totally different from anything that people had ever seen,
那就是坏蛋 巨人安德雷
and that's the bad guy André the Giant.
他从来没有过这样的机会
You never once gave this man an opportunity.
现在他的机会来了
Now he's got that opportunity.
你要是想签就快签
Sign it if you're gonna sign it!
这让粉丝们完全震惊了
In the fans' eyes, they were shocked.
当你撕掉我的背心 拽掉我的十字架
When you tore my shirt off, man, when you tore the cross,
你把胡克粉丝们的心和灵魂都撕碎了
you tore the heart and soul out of all the little Hulksters, man.
不仅仅是我
Not just me.
对于我们这一代的粉丝来说
For fans of my generation,
这不仅是我们第一次看到安德雷演反角
that wasn't just the first time we'd seen André as a heel,
这是我们第一次
that was the first time
在道德层面上思考问题
that we'd even thought about morality on that level.
我们无法想象霍根会输
We can't possibly imagine Hogan losing.
但我们也无法想象他能击败巨人安德雷
But we also can't imagine him beating André the Giant.
这很疯狂 但我们真的会谈论这些事情
You know, it's crazy, but we would really talk about these things
就像谈论拳王阿里与其宿敌弗雷泽一样
like you're talking about Ali-Frazier.
他们都是健美明星
Both are physical phenoms.
安德雷身高2.25米
André stands at 7'4"
2.07米
2.25米
体重238公斤
and weighs 525 pounds.
我们那时还是孩子 但我们把这个当成
We were kids, but we were breaking this down like it was a...
真正的体育比赛
it was a real sporting contest,
即使在某种程度上 我们知道那是假的
even though on some level we knew it was fake, right?
但这就像 这怎么可能呢
But it's just like, "How could this possibly go?"
胡克·霍根 蝉联三年冠军
Hulk Hogan, champion for over three years,
巨人安德雷 15年不败
André the Giant, undefeated for 15 years.
这有望成为摔角史上最伟大的冠军争夺赛
It promises to be the greatest title bout in wrestling history.
在摔角狂热第三季中
Hulk Hogan versus André the Giant
胡克·霍根对战巨人安德雷
in "WrestleMania III."
5月29日 星期日下午
Sunday afternoon, March the 29th.
安德雷的健康状况非常糟糕
André was in dire straits when it came to his health.
他那时已经做了背部手术
He had had the back surgery,
要靠拐杖才能走路
and he was walking around on a cane.
我对自己说
And I said to myself,
这就是摔角狂热第三季的主赛事吗
"That's gonna be your main event for "WrestleMania III?"
这两个人打算怎么办
How are these two guys gonna pull this off?"
安德雷并没有告诉霍根许多
André didn't let Hogan know a whole lot about
场上该做什么不该做什么的内容
what he could or couldn't do in the ring.
而且我觉得对于这么重要的一场比赛
And I think that kind of weighed on Hulk Hogan
胡克·霍根肯定下意识的思来想去
in the back of his mind for a match of that magnitude.
这让他很困扰
It bothered him.
霍根真的很担心安德雷不会
Hogan was really concerned that André wasn't gonna,
引用他的话 让他赢
quote, "Put him over."
安德雷也不想让霍根知道
And André did not want Hogan to know.
泰瑞对安德雷再次充满敬意
Terry had so much respect, again, for André,
他不会走到安德雷前面说
he just wouldn't come up to André and say,
你会让我赢吗
"Are you gonna put me over?" You know?
他不会那样做的 因为那样是不尊敬的
He wouldn't do that because that would be disrespectful.
所以总是有这么一点疑虑
So it was always this bit of doubt.
霍根不断来找我问
And Hogan kept coming to me,
你确定大佬会让我赢吗
"Are you sure the boss is gonna put me over?"
没问题
"No problem."
你确定吗
"Are you sure?"
他会这么做的 泰瑞
"No, he's gonna do it, Terry."
他很紧张
He was nervous.
派特·派特森
世界摔角娱乐名人堂成员
因为安德雷一直调戏他说
Because André kept playing to him:
我想做什么就做什么
"I'm gonna do what I wanna do."
霍根就会听到 他妈的怎么回事
And Hogan would hear that, "What the fuck?"
我一直问文斯 我们该怎么结尾
I kept asking Vince, "What are we gonna do for a finish?"
他说 别担心 我会和安德雷谈谈的
He goes, "Hey, don't worry about it, I'm gonna talk with André."
直到我们都到底特律了
Finally we're in Detroit, okay?
摔角狂热的前一天晚上
The night before "WrestleMania."
他说 这场比赛你是怎么想的
He goes, "Well, what do you picture the match as?"
我说 把你的便签本给我
I said, "Give me your yellow legal pad."
我拿起文斯的便签本
So I get Vince's legal pad
对他说 先走到擂台中♥央♥
and I go, "Okay, walk to the center of the ring,
然后开始争吵 我就开始摇头
start arguing, I'll start shaking my head.
安德雷挥出一拳 我挡住了
André throws a punch, I block it,
打他一拳 两拳
hit him one punch, two punch,
然后我准备击倒他 他倒在我身上
I go to the slam, he falls on top of me,
两下就几乎把我推出了围绳
one-two, almost pins right out of the chute.
把我拎起来 再打倒我 踩在我背上
Picks me up, slam me again, step on my back"...
我全写下来了
I wrote it all down.
从头到尾把这场比赛写下来了
Wrote the whole match from top to finish,
然后我没有写结尾
and then I left the finish open.
我把便签本给了文斯 他去找安德雷谈
Gave Vince the legal pad, Vince goes to talk to André.
安德雷喜欢开玩笑
André loved to bust balls,
他在跟霍根开玩笑
and, you know, he was busting Hogan's,
出于对安德雷的敬意 我就顺其自然
and out of respect to André I'm gonna go right along with it.
所以一直到演出当天霍根一直很担心
So Hogan was concerned all the way up to the day of the show.
庞蒂亚克银蛋球场
密歇根州 庞蒂亚克
第二天我很早就到场了
The next day I'm at the building early,
然后我说 到底怎么搞啊哥们
and I said, "Hey, man, what's the deal, brother?
别担心 你会没事的
"Oh, don't worry, you're gonna be okay."
我说 结尾是什么
I said, "Well, what's the finish?"
安德雷知道他该做什么
"André's gonna do the right thing."
欢迎来到壮观的银蛋球场
Welcome to the magnificent Silverdome...
欢迎光临摔角狂热第三季
and welcome to "WrestleMania III"!
摔角狂热第三季
1987年3月29日
即使文斯知道结尾
If Vince knew the finish,
我也不记得他说过 最后赢的是我
I don't remember him telling me that "You're gonna win."
我从来不记得他说过这句话
I never remember him saying that to me.
我从来不记得他说过 你会赢的
I never remember him saying, "You're winning."
当天安德雷到场的时候 很有他的风格
When he got to the building that day, André, typical André,
蒂姆·怀特
安德雷的教练
他进来了 在桌子上放了一瓶酒
he went in, put a bottle of wine on the table,
开始打牌
started playing cards.
每个人都在到处乱跑 神经紧张
电影精选列表