Everyone's running around, nervous wrecks.
这是有史以来最盛大的演出
I mean, this was the biggest show of all time.
通常在更衣室里我不会坐在他旁边
Usually I didn't sit next to him in the dressing room.
但是那天他要我坐在他旁边
But that day he wanted me in the dressing room.
我知道他的背痛得要命
And I know his back was killing him.
当我们坐在那里的时候 我说
And as we were sitting there I said,
安德雷 你等会在擂台上打算怎么做
"André, what do you want to do out there?"
他让我别担心 我就说 我不担心
"Don't worry." I said, "Okay, I won't worry."
安德雷只是不停地打牌 一点汗都没出
André just kept playing cards. Wasn't sweatin' a thing.
胡克来过几次问道 我们没事吧大佬
Hulk came over a couple times and said, "We good, boss?"
他回答 我不知道
He goes, "I don't know."
巨人安德雷马上就要
And André the Giant just moments away from
跨过围绳
you're stepping through the ropes
上场与胡克·霍根
and into the ring to meet Hulk Hogan
进行有史以来最大的冠军争夺战
in the biggest title match of all time.
我想知道你现在是怎么想的
I want to get your thoughts.
吉恩 你看我就要上场了
Gene, you see me now, and I'm going into the ring,
相信我 我很快就会
and believe me, it's not gonna take me too long
系着世界冠军的金腰带
to come back right here in front of the camera
回到摄像机前
with the World Championship belt around my waist.
我们将和9.3万人一起观看这场大赛
We're getting ready to go out for the main event with 93,000 people,
也许安德雷会改主意
and maybe André changed his mind.
我相信文斯也并不完全确定
And I believe this too, that Vince wasn't completely sure.
这是今晚最重要的赛事
This is the main event of the evening!
当时群情激奋
There was this incredible buzz.
主赛事要开始了
It was time for the main event.
真是万众瞩目
That's a sight to behold,
只有安德雷在那辆上擂台的车里
just André on that cart going to the ring
站在波比·希南身边的他显得更高大
and how big he is standing next to Bobby Heenan.
惊人的体型
An awesome figure,
巨人安德雷 身高2.28米
that 7'5" frame of André the Giant.
银蛋球场的顶都要炸了
The roof of the Silverdome about to explode here!
我记得 当时里面震耳欲聋
I remember it was just so loud in there
我像闻到食物一样 口水都流了下来
my jaws watered like I smelled food or something.
当时激♥情♥四溅 人声鼎沸
It was just so electric and so loud
纯粹的肾上腺素刺♥激♥
that it was just pure adrenaline.
你有93173名粉丝翘首以盼
You got 93,173 fans standing on their feet for this one.
不可抗拒的力量遇到不可撼动的身体
The irresistible force meeting the immovable object!
比赛开始了
We started the match,
然后他突然出了第一拳
and out of nowhere he throws that first punch.
我挡住了
Whoa. I block it.
我打了一拳 两拳
I throw one, I throw two,
接着我到他下方 准备击倒他
and I go under him for the slam,
然后我们就倒下了 和我写的一模一样
and we fall backwards exactly like I wrote it down.
胡克挣脱了 准备将他摔倒在地
And the Hulkster unloading, going for a slam!
他差点把他弄起来了
Oh, he almost got him up!
他倒下了 一 二
He collapsed! One, two!
他拉着绳子站起来 我在等着
He pulled himself up by the ropes, and I'm waiting,
他把我拎起来再摔倒
he picks me up and slams me.
放大招了 巨人安德雷把他轻松拎起来
Oh, a slam! André picked him up with ease!
然后他站在我身上 从我身上踩了过去
Then he stood on me and walked over me with his foot.
就像我写的一样
Exactly what was written down there.
整个比赛都建立在安德雷的极限上
The whole match was built around André's limitations.
胡克·霍根的动作都基于安德雷的情况
And Hulk Hogan working around André.
安德雷不能动了
André couldn't move.
他的背痛得要命
His back was really bad,
他不应该参加比赛
he probably should not have been in the ring.
熊抱
Oh! The bear hug!
这是一场非常基本的比赛
It was a very basic match.
这场比赛的关键点
One of the key spots in the match,
实际上也是最令人难忘的点
actually one of the most memorable spots
因为只有四分钟
'cause it was like four minutes,
安德雷抓住他来个熊抱
André grabbing him in a bear hug.
通常当他熊抱的时候
Usually when we grab the bear hug
我会两脚离地 他会把我举在空中
I'd jump up and he'd hold me up in the air
把我抓来抓去
and rag doll me...
我不会让他这么做的
I wouldn't let him do any of that.
我站得笔直
Made sure I stood up straight
这样他就站得尽可能直
so he could stand up as straight as he could.
胡克 逐渐不行了
The Hulkster, just withering away here.
又一次 如果胳膊脱力垂下 比赛就完了
One more time. If that arm drops, it's over.
举起来了 听听这些粉丝的呼喊声
Tossing it up! It's up there! Listen to these fans!
安德雷知道该怎么做
André knew what to do.
安德雷可以做一些基本动作
André could do the basic things that he had to do
对他的身体没有额外负担的动作
that didn't tax any physicality.
轮到安德雷被打了
André being stung now!
但是他们非常受欢迎
But they were so popular,
他们做什么并不重要
it didn't matter what they did.
这场比赛一定会很顺利
It was like no way this match couldn't work
除非安德雷受伤 以至于无法继续比赛
short of André getting hurt and then being unable to continue.
安德雷使用了爱尔兰挥鞭式抛投
André now with an Irish Whip!
他把这个大个子摔倒了
Oh, he dropped the big guy!
我想这是我第一次看到
That's the first time I think that
巨人被这样撞倒
the Giant's ever been knocked off his feet like that!
看看冠军脸上的表情
Look at the look on the face of the champion!
杰西 胡克雄起了
He's Hulking up, Jess!
最后 毫无预兆地听到一声 有效
Finally, out of nowhere, "Slam!"
天 他宣布我成功摔倒了安德雷
Holy shit, he called slam.
看
Look at this!
他把他摔倒了 太不可思议了
He slammed him! I don't believe it!
他打我的时候 我听见他说腿部坠击
Right when he hit I heard him go, "Leg drop!"
我就用了这一招 以为他会伸腿踢我
I went and hit the leg drop, thinking he's gonna kick out.
知道吗 可他并没有踢
You know? And he didn't kick out.
胡克使出了腿部坠击
Hulk dropping a big leg!
胡克赢了 他打败了巨人
Over for the jumper! He got him!
难以置信
Unbelievable!
我没想到他真能成功 猩猩
I never thought it could be done, Gorilla.
在场的93000多名观众也没想到
Neither did these 93,000 plus.
作为世界重量级冠军
As the World Heavyweight Champion,
胡克·霍根已经向所有人证明了他的实力
Hulk Hogan, has proven to everyone what he's made of.
那时只有他比我们所有人都更能看清结局
At the time he knew much more than all of us.
他知道必须要这样做
He knew that that's what had to be done
才能把我送到冠军台上
to get me to where I needed to be
帮助文斯推动公♥司♥发展
to help Vince move this business forward.
那是238公斤重的一个活人啊
That's 525 pounds of living flesh
而胡克把他举起 又摔在地上
that he picked up and slammed.
输家来了 智多星波比·希南
There go the losers. Look at Bobby "The Brain" Heenan.
安德雷仍然非常难过
André still extremely upset.
那个男人赢得了所有人的心
And that man right there has won the hearts of everyone.
看 胡克使观众多么激动啊
Look at what the Hulk is giving them now.
为了使摔角得以继续传播
For the narrative of wrestling,
你想让原来的明星把火炬传递给新的明星
you want that old star to pass the torch to the new star,
胡克胜利的那一刻就是这样的瞬间
and that was, you know, the moment that it happened.
在摔角史上 它是 非常重要的
In the history of wrestling, it was... it was huge.
如果霍根聊起他对摔角界的遗赠
If Hogan talks about his legacy,
我赌直到现在他仍然会先把这件事放最先
I bet you that's the first thing he talks about still.
霍根击败安德雷象征着文斯·麦克马洪
Hogan beating André was symbolic of Vince McMahon
终结了摔角界地域时代的幽灵
putting the ghosts of the territorial era to bed.
这是胡克·霍根击败在他出现之前的
This is Hulk Hogan defeating the biggest star
职业摔角史上最大的明星
in professional wrestling history until Hulk Hogan.
在摔角狂热第三季之后
André's career started going downhill
安德雷的事业几乎立即开始走下坡路
pretty much immediately after "WrestleMania III."
他们一直写他和胡克·霍根争执的戏码
They kept him feuding with Hulk Hogan,
但我认为他从来都不想演反派
but I don't think he ever wanted to be a heel.
他喜欢到每个城镇时 大家都为他加油
He liked to ride into every town with people cheering him on.
这种反应是上瘾的
And that sort of reaction is addictive.
出去时被人喝倒彩是很难受的
It's hard to be booed when you go out in public,
尤其当你是个2.25米的巨人时
especially if you're 7'4"
完全没办法躲避别人的反应
and it's impossible to hide from those sort of reactions.
安德雷曾经是一名英雄
At one time, André was a hero
无论男女老少都认为他是英雄
电影精选列表